Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Okowaplus Vol. 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowaplus Vol. 1 (233 Views)

Vol 2: We No De Give Shishi - New Song Alert / Nigeria To Greatness (nitog) Vol 1 By Mr. Nigeria / 2019: 12 Reasons Why Atiku’s Presidential Bid Is Dead On Arrival (vol 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okowaplus Vol. 1 by ubikings: 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
OkowaPlus Vol. 1

FacebookTwitterPinterestMore

From His Excellency

The debut of this Newsletter is another significant development in our Job and Wealth Creation Scheme. In the six months that the Scheme has been in operation, we have witnessed remarkable progress in our unrelenting quest to fulfil our campaign promise of prosperity for all Deltans.

It is gratifying that the coming of this Newsletter coincides with the passing-out activities/ceremony of the first set of the first batch of trainees under the Youth Agricultural Entrepreneurs Programme (YAGEP) and the Skills Training and Entrepreneurship Programme (STEP).

As with all other mass communication vehicles, I expect this Newsletter to perform the traditional roles of information, education and agenda setting. Through this medium, Deltans should be properly and adequately informed of the policies, activities and programmes of the Job and Wealth Creation Scheme to enable them understand it better and make informed commentaries/choices.

I also look forward to comments from beneficiaries even after they have started their enterprises, and suggestions as to how we can improve and expand the coverage of the Job and Wealth Creation Scheme.

Finally, I commend the Office of the Chief Job Creation Officer for this maiden edition, which is quite informative and meets the highest production quality.

I wish our YAGEPreneurs and STEPreneurs success and great accomplishments in life.

Senator, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa

Governor, Delta State

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Chief Justice Fails To Show Up For Own Court Case / Why Can't Northern Elders Stop This / Okowa Bags “governor Of The Year Award “

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.