Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC (16359 Views)

Throw Back: PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- KMC / Shocking Video Offa Community Totally Rejecting Saraki- KMC / OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by Hotfreezer: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Pekele007:
Trash and nonsense

Kwara is for Saraki as Lagos is for Tinubu

That's how you would sit down in your fanbelt shop in Afikpo and be talking nonsense.

PVC, you don't have
You can't vote
You can't contest

You people can't give a single vote to Saraki but you're making animal noises online.

1 Like

Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by 1Poposki1(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Where is the graphics?? sad sad angry
Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by SalamRushdie: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2019
please they are APC thugs
Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by Pekele007: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2019
Hotfreezer:

That's how you would sit down in your fanbelt shop in Afikpo and be talking nonsense.

PVC, you don't have
You can't vote
You can't contest

You people can't give a single vote to Saraki but you're making animal noises online.
I have my Pvc laminated and intact. grin

You can hit your head on the floor for all I care zonb. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by oyichi: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2019
to my yoruba brothers i have a question, so among all yoruba men and women in NPF no one is qualified to be the IG, it has gone to the north too even our so called leader who is now running up and down campaigning for buhari was not consulted, even the vp cannot influence his boss to appoint a southerner, so we are only good at voting for buhari but not good as an IG
Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by Hotfreezer: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2019
Pekele007:

I have my Pvc laminated and intact. grin

You can hit your head on the floor for all I care zonb. grin

Very good.

Problem is that those of you with PVCs are politically worthless. You are 5% and your votes can't even elect a class captain not to talk of president.

I have never seen a more politically worthless set of people.

4 Likes

Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by olatade(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2019
Hotfreezer:

People in Kwara said they are PDP thugs. Shibuke, You are not in Kwara, you are on the tree in Abakaliki tapping palmwine and you're talking nonsense. Can you see Kwara from where you are on the palm tree?

I don't know why you Ipob pigs always talk as if commonsense is an abomination for you.

you dey mind the e goat
Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by Pekele007: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2019
Hotfreezer:

Very good.

Problem is that those of you with PVCs are politically worthless. You are 5% and your votes can't even elect a class captain not to talk of president.

I have never seen a more politically worthless set of people.

Lagoon is free and wide bro. U can go take a shower there grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by Hotfreezer: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2019
Pekele007:

Lagoon is free and wide bro. U can go take a shower there grin

After you flatheaded clowns. I heard you wawa niggers are already fighting to jump early.

3 Likes

Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by somehow: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2019
What image are we talking about here?
ajalawole:
everything just to trash saraki image. no one is even talking about omotosho
Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by ajalawole(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2019
somehow:
What image are we talking about here?
you are not base in kwara, so I know what is going on. those APC want to bring saraki down by all means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by fredoooooo: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2019
Nobody cry or wail now o grin
Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by Pekele007: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2019
Hotfreezer:

After you flatheaded clowns. I heard you wawa niggers are already fighting to jump early.

You can follow the footsteps of Awolowo, otapiapia is cheaper now. grin
Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by somehow: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2019
You've not answered my question: What image are they bringing down?
ajalawole:
you are not base in kwara, so I know what is going on. those APC want to bring saraki down by all means
Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by sammy99(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2019
APC and confusion are like 5%6
der oto o oge of a thing no dey work na blackmail dem kon jump into.
No matter wot u do,PDP and saraki will not b defeated by u pple.
Keep on trying APC untill u pple are tired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by tsannee(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2019
Pekele007:
Trash and nonsense

Kwara is for Saraki as Lagos is for Tinubu
Are u living in kwara?.We kwarans said o to ge

1 Like

Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by tsannee(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2019
ajalawole:
When u sell ur future finish, u can sell d future of ur unborn children too, we good people of kwara say o to ge
Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by emmaoyes(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mopolchi:
Na APC get those thugs abeg. The party dey evil. angry

dem think say we b fool ni

1 Like

Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by bilms(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mopolchi:
Na APC get those thugs abeg. The party dey evil. angry
Watch the video

1 Like

Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by RuggedSniper: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Watch a scary video of how PDP thugs storm a rally of the opposition and opened fire on the people.

Watch the video on Kwara Must Change platform

https://web.facebook.com/kwaramustchange/videos/343450266251773/
~~~~~~

1 Share

Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by 7lives: 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
oyichi:
to my yoruba brothers i have a question, so among all yoruba men and women in NPF no one is qualified to be the IG, it has gone to the north too even our so called leader who is now running up and down campaigning for buhari was not consulted, even the vp cannot influence his boss to appoint a southerner, so we are only good at voting for buhari but not good as an IG

You better go and listen to Barry Jhay.
Aye o le.
Obj ruled this country for good 8 years, the only thing we gained from him in Lagos, is how his minister for works, Adeseye ogunlewe unleashed his thugs to extort money from vehicles driving on federal roads in Lagos.
They will flag you down and tear one useless paper and give you to pay, or your vehicle is impounded,
25k, 30k, 35k and so on.
Tell me what I stand to gain if a Yoruba man become the IG, tell me the value this appointment will add to my life or buzz the hell off.

1 Like

Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by Yemi7up: 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=Hotfreezer post=74779980]

People in Kwara said they are PDP thugs. Shibuke, You are not in Kwara, you are on the tree in Abakaliki tapping palmwine and you're talking nonsense. Can you see Kwara from where you are on the palm tree?

I don't know why you Ipob pigs always talk as if commonsense is an abomination for you. [/quote IPOB believe PDP is their property and their lives solely depends on it politically ]
Re: Watch How PDP Thugs Set Kwara on fire- KMC by bilms(m): 8:07am On Jan 16, 2019
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onnoghen: How Osinbajo Confirmed Buhari Not In Charge Of Govt – Fayose / EndSARS Protests: Reactions Trail IGP’s Use Of Arms Order / Simon Harry Replaces Yemi Kale As Statistician-General Of The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.