Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN (40548 Views)

Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN / EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja / Photo: President Buhari And CJN Walter Onnoghen At Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by fof1: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74754934:
CCT is not trying him for professional negligence but for criminal acts.
Gone are the days of cabals. If you do the crime do the time.
This is the big change we voted for.
CJN Salary/Annum = N9,012,000 CJN savings in Foreign Accounts alone = N250,500,000. Does he trade in Judgements?

For the wailing wailers, If the opposition had been the one to level this allegations against the CJN and Buhari failed to do anything, you guys would still cite his failure to act this close to elections, because the CJN is an ally he wants to use at Tribunals..
Wailers will ALWAYS wail, it's in their DNA....
Enemies of Progress.
...............N.B

DEFICIT OF NOLEZ. PLS UR ANALYSIS IS BEREFT OF TANGIBLE TRUTH OR FACTS TO STAND ON. MEDIA TRIALS ARE ULTRA JUDICIAL. PLS APC APOLOGIST PACK UR LOADS AND QUIT. DECEIT LIES IN UR DNA, FALSEHOOD IS RUNNING RIOT IN UR VEINS. THE APC GOVT IS CONGFUSED & UNFOCUSED TOO.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by tradepunter: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Am a professional in sensitivite job and meant to be neutral but truth be told buhari is a foolish man that's been manipulated by Hidden Figures in his government and osinbajo is a short lying dwarf that will have a special judgement seat on judgement day.

Since he came into power it's glaring buhari is dividing this country with his silence on moves made by his cabinet that's not constitutional. we dedicate our lives and sacrifice our lives for this country.

As a southerner in this agency one thing I can say is that there is no one Nigeria... It's an illusion to keep the center feeding fat from the nations treasury..

1 Like

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74754934:
CJN Salary/Annum = N9,012,000 CJN savings in Foreign Accounts alone = N250,500,000. Does he trade in Judgements?

For the wailing wailers, If the opposition had been the one to level this allegations against the CJN and Buhari failed to do anything, you guys would still cite his failure to act this close to elections, because the CJN is an ally he wants to use at Tribunals..
Enemies of Progress.
...............N.B

""CJN Salary/Annum = N9,012,000 CJN savings in Foreign Accounts alone = N250,500,000. Does he trade in Judgements?""

It is very very very easy for top lawyers to make tens of millions n sometimes hundreds of millions annually thru just being a solicitor n collecting legal/lawyers fees during land and property sales.

If u have sense. U'll know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kundagarten:

Abeg shut up.
Clever zombies are running away from this thread for a reason. Shut up ja re
E go better for una. Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Online4u: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1enuyxpLgu0

(Video): Buhari Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers At Aso Rock

A cross-section of South West traditional rulers that paid a courtesy call on President Muhammadu Buhari at the Aso Rock Villa on Friday received what appeared to be monetary gifts in brown envelopes, a trending video has showed.

The Yoruba traditional rulers that visited the president included the Ooni of Ife, Alake of Egbaland, Ayangburen of Ikorodu, Oloye of Oye Ekiti, Olukare of Ikare Akoko, Aseyin of Iseyin, Deji of Akure and Alayemore of Ido Osun.

In the 28-second video captured by Channels Television, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Chairman of the APC Presidential Campaign Council, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu can be seen talking to reporters while one of the traditional rulers standing beside him turns around to receive a bulky brown envelope believed to have been padded with cash.

It is not uncommon for visitors to government houses to receive cash and other material items as “thank you” gifts and it remains uncertain if the content of the envelope was one of such.

Watch Now! Buhari Zero Integrity!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQoMyMWuu8

What Is Integrity? #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain With Nnenna Ukeje #GNWA2019 #Atiku #PDP #Atikulate2019 #NextLevel #BetterNigeria With Atiku

1 Like

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by MONITZ: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
seborrhic:
Funny lots.
You all think Buhari and his satanic lots don't know what they are doing.
There is of course no intent to actually prosecute Onnogen.What they planned and have achieved 110% is to blackmail Onnogen when its time for him to constitute election appeal judges and if the presidential election reaches the Supreme to make him deliver favorable judgement and convince fellow judges there to do same for Buhari.
When I read all these giant legal luminaries reacting,aside reactions on social media,in my mind I was saying see how a certificateless bigot has made a fool of all of them and made them hypersalivating over a plan that is as clear as the road from Mainland to VI through 3rd Mainland bridge.
They will keep Onnogen busy at the CCT or courts till the election.

Exactly my thoughts too esp as regards that blackmailing part....
Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
seborrhic:
Funny lots.
There is of course no intent to actually prosecute Onnogen.What they planned and have achieved 110% is to blackmail Onnogen when its time for him to constitute election appeal judges and if the presidential election reaches the Supreme to make him deliver favorable judgement and convince fellow judges there to do same for Buhari.
When I read all these giant legal luminaries reacting,aside reactions on social media,in my mind I was saying see how a certificateless bigot has made a fool of all of them and made them hypersalivating over a plan that is as clear as the road from Mainland to VI through 3rd Mainland bridge.

By saying this, I think u are limiting the thinking capacity of lawyers. There is a reason why they are called LEARNED!!

1 Like

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Skengman: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
seborrhic:
Funny lots.
I must say your argument is valid. As a matter of fact I concur! @seun, pls let’s have some champagne emoji’s up in here, so we can properly appreciate valid points grin
Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
ogbonti:

And where are Tinubu and Amaechi bank accounts to scrutinize? What product did Tinubu invent to enable him afford 4 private jets and the money to acquire almost half of all Lagos lands? How much does Yusuf Buhari earn and where precisely does he work to enable him afford motorbike worth tens of millions of naira? Know ye thou, HE THAT MUST COME TO EQUITY MUST COME WITH CLEAN HANDS. Buhari will go to jail after May 29, 2019, this same judiciary he is fighting against today will lock him up and throw away the keys, POWER IS TRANSIENT.... unfortunately as a certified mega dullard, he is too dull to realize it.
I guess you are a law student
Learned Friend

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
femmy2010:

Someone suddenly developed Amnesia thus forgetting he had slightly less than a Billion Dollars in his account and you are there blaming Buhari .May God help Nigeria and God please Grant our youths the brain to reason well .
I don't think u have ever been to school. do you know how much a billion dollar is?
Go get your facts straight.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Skengman: 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Adedeji1993:

By saying this, I think u are limiting the thinking capacity of lawyers. There is a reason why they are called LEARNED!!
Lol. Can lawyers read minds?
Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
senatordave1:

Most of you comment ignorantly out of hatred for apc and buhari.the federal high court and cct are equal and of coordinate jurisdictions.only an appellate court ruling is binding on the cct.this was clearly decided in 2016 during the saraki cct trial.most of you pdp supporters do not know political or legal history,you forget a lot.history is on the side of apc and buhari that is why atiku will fail.always keep yourself updated and try to separate sentiments from realitu
Abeg, how wetin you type take relate to the issue at hand. There are many law students on this thread. Who doesn't know courts of coordinate jurisdiction. Stop using what you found on Google to form boss for here abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by agabaI23(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74754934:

Enemies of Progress.
...............N.B
Criminal acts? Why go to CCT instead of a regular court? Why is the EFCC not on his case?

B Lawal is campaigning for Buhari after cutting grasses with how much?
Maina and the 2 billion thief nko?
Are you people not ashamed of yourselves?

1 Like

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
flames01:

Someone said you are daft, but I didn't believe until now.

It has been repeated over time that the NJC is the body to prosecute the judge and not the federal government. Do he do you choose daftness in place of reason?

You are suddenly good at calculation now; where as your calculation skill when buratai was discovered to own properties in Dubai beyond his means of livelihood?

Where was your calculation skill when Yusuf Buhari bought powerbike costing tens of millions of naira without having a single means of livelihood?
I guess the calculator had no batteries at that time

3 Likes

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by RTSC: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yusuf54:
100 of South South and South East Region dare not end Buhari Govt.
So buhari is bigger than the south south and South south?
A mere certificate less immigrant from Niger Republic?
I don't blame you.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

""CJN Salary/Annum = N9,012,000 CJN savings in Foreign Accounts alone = N250,500,000. Does he trade in Judgements?""

It is very very very easy for top lawyers to make tens of millions n sometimes hundreds of millions annually thru just being a solicitor n collecting legal/lawyers fees during land and property sales.

If u have sense. U'll know.
Unfortunately, he is bereft of common sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by DerrickzB: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74754934:

Enemies of Progress.
...............N.B

Hehehe.. e pain am

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by RTSC: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sirjamo:
Counter with fact, instead of being shallow by just dismissing him.
His lordship has a case to answer and answer he must whether you PDP zombies like it or not.
The Attorney General is even more corrupt.
His own crimes make ononghen look like Angel Michael.

Buhari should focus on him. Unfortunately, he is buhari's sacred cow.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
Skengman:

Lol. Can lawyers read minds?
My friend, lawyers are capable of reading minds.
Look at it this way. A lawyer knows how to make someone feel guilty. if he was incapable of reading minds, he wouldn't know when you feel guilty or not
Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Skengman: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
Adedeji1993:

My friend, lawyers are capable of reading minds.
Look at it this way. A lawyer knows how to make someone feel guilty. if he was incapable of reading minds, he wouldn't know when you feel guilty or not
Lol. You failed the test. Go to law school, pass civil ligation and criminal procedure, then come back and quote me.
Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
Skengman:

Lol. You failed the test. Go to law school, pass civil ligation and criminal procedure, then come back and quote me.
Oya, I challenge u to explain better
Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Basher8583: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
neoclassical:
Buhari will not know what hit him after 16th February. That Impostor in Osun Government House should prepare his handover note already.

You are still asleep. Berra weak up to reality.
Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Skengman: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Adedeji1993:

Oya, I challenge u to explain better
A silk once lectured me about an acronym; LRD - Listen, Read and Do. Figure out where your problem is.
Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Skengman:

A silk once lectured me about an acronym; LRD - Listen, Read and Do. Figure out where your problem is.
Noooooooo. The burden of proof is now on you to prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
Skengman:

And maybe u are getting me wrong. when I say a lawyer knows how to make u feel guilty. I am not saying there is a fireproof method that is taught in law about this. I only mean that he knows how to examine and cross examine you so as to tactically elicit the truth from a lying witness and such witness will only realize after he or she has unknowingly confessed.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by halhassan1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
AccessME:
There is no sense in what u just wrote so.. Shut Up!!
The post above you just comment on should be voted for as the beat comment made of the day by a sensible man of law
Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Nyela(m): 5:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74754934:

Enemies of Progress.
...............N.B

Reducing a whole CJN of a federation to such lacunic treatment is not only a troll aimed at breaking and weakening our judicial system, but a clear bridge of constitutional power, and an insult to a democratic system like ours.
Though you may be right, but does that make it right? Rightness is before the law not before individual perspectives, for if so be the case, what appears right to you may not be so glittering to me, as such the law must take precedence. Before the law, there are ways certain things are done. So are you speaking base on the law or base on your shots bordered on self perception and presumable sentiments. If rightness is what you clamour for, then you should be objective rather than being subjective with your comments.

2 Likes

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Banter1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Skengman:

That is the lesson to take home from this whole brouhaha. People are there screaming ‘politically motivated’. It’s unfortunate that the judiciary is compromised. It’s nw left for the CJN to do the honourable thing by stepping aside, at least to preserve the sanctity of the judiciary cs there’s no difference btw him and the criminals in his courtroom
my brother i gave up on this country long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by Majidmuhammad: 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
bluefilm:
I don't even understand

Are people here actually celebrating the fact that we have a corrupt CJN or what?

Some people really need a factory brain reset.
Please can you explain how the CJN is corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by precious1967(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
who is the petitioner? go and find out. he is an ex-aide of Buhari. PMB is d masquerade behind it. they are working to derail 2019 election tribunal results

1 Like

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by samisj4real(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74754934:

Enemies of Progress.
...............N.B
Is this a point? Go and sit down jare. Anyone that supports buhari is a real loser.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops FG From Trying Walter Onnoghen, CJN by orisa37: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
Justice in EREHWON !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President / Amaechi Holds Thanksgiving To Mark Tenure End (photos) / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.