Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Was The Most Important Lessons You've Learned In Life? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Was The Most Important Lessons You've Learned In Life? (631 Views)

What Are The Things You've Learned The Hard Way? / 5 Things I Have Learned From Working In A One Man Business / 3 Life Lessons I Learned From A Shoe Cobbler - Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Most Important Lessons You've Learned In Life? by praxs(m): 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mine are:
Careless about people's opinion and engage with what makes you happy.
I also learnt that failure is good. Be a risk taker. Your life is the present. Friendship needs care. Respect everyone. Never ever give up in the pursuit of your dreams. Travel expose and expands you. Do not look at things from just your perspective ( you are not always right). Make mistakes.

Let's hear yours

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Most Important Lessons You've Learned In Life? by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Never give up
Re: What Was The Most Important Lessons You've Learned In Life? by earthsync(f): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Never trust buhari
Re: What Was The Most Important Lessons You've Learned In Life? by fykes(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Family: u can loose ur job, ur money, everything, u can even lose ur wife.... But ur parents and siblings... Will always have you.
Family is not important, it's a vital relationship

1 Like

Re: What Was The Most Important Lessons You've Learned In Life? by SirWhiteFish: 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Learnt that people don't care about you.
Never trust people that claim to be religious personality

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Up To 100k Side Income From Videography / 1 Million Cash Or Dinner With Dangote – Which Would You Choose? / Download 'what Must I Really Do With The Youthful Season Of...', By David Onuoha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.