Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Church Of Satan Reacts To The Alleged ''satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Of Satan Reacts To The Alleged ''satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen (565 Views)

Senate Asks Supreme Court To Reinstate Onnoghen, Says Buhari Can’t Remove CJN / Wike: Amaechi Behind Plot To Remove CJN Onnoghen / Church Of Satan Reacts To ''Satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Of Satan Reacts To The Alleged ''satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen by danieljoel759: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
See below the church's reaction to the alleged ''satanic plot'' to remove the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/church-of-satan-reacts-to-this.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To The Alleged ''satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen by princechurchill(m): 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lmao this one got me rolling on the floor, even the Devil denies having hand in the political stupidity in my country.

3 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To The Alleged ''satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen by nijabazaar: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
The Devil x confused.... Buhari is vying for Lucifer's throne

2 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To The Alleged ''satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen by AstralBody: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Even the devil himself has disassociated himself from Buhari. The idiot takes action without thinking of d consequences. Useless idiotic Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To The Alleged ''satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
AstralBody:
Even the devil himself has disassociated himself from Buhari. The idiot takes action without thinking of d consequences. Useless idiotic Buhari!
Comprehension is a big problem for you, I see.
Re: Church Of Satan Reacts To The Alleged ''satanic Plot'' To Remove CJN Onnoghen by AstralBody: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
Comprehension is a big problem for you, I see.
Not at all. Tell Buhari, that 4+0=0 grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pmb @saibaba#2019-203 In Action. Pictures. / APC Campaign Likens Atiku's US Trip To 'yahoo Yahoo' Boys Scamming Their Victims / Council Of State Approves 30000 For Fed Workers, 27000 For States &Private Secto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.