Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

At Last Audu Ogbe Speaks Out:- How Obasanjo Wrote His Resignation Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last Audu Ogbe Speaks Out:- How Obasanjo Wrote His Resignation Letter (566 Views)

Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP / See Reactions Of Twitter After Obasanjo Wrote The Letter Of Condolence / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last Audu Ogbe Speaks Out:- How Obasanjo Wrote His Resignation Letter by Tomis954: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2019
"Because I challenged OBASANJO on some of his policies, all of a sudden, he rushed down to my house unannounced, requested for pounded yam. He came with all the fully armed security agents you can think of. My family was in serious panicking mood. After the meal, he washed his hands and brought out a letter asking me to read and sign.
"As I was reading, I saw it was my Resignation Letter as the PDP Chairman written by Obasanjo himself, a drop of water fell from my eyes, as I looked up, the security guards moved closer, I requested to go inside and get a pen, Obasanjo instantly brought out a pen from his pocket, 'this is pen sign it immediately.
"I signed and he told me 'Chairman, you know that for what you said today, you shouldn't be my Chairman again...". I remained dumb until he left. Thirty minutes after, he came again, I thought they wanted to kill me, I went to meet him outside, he brought out the letter and said 'you didn't put date there, oya write today's date below your signature'. I did and he left.
"It was a traumatic night for me and my family..."
-Audu Ogbe.
This is the man who said PMB is behaving like Abacha

Re: At Last Audu Ogbe Speaks Out:- How Obasanjo Wrote His Resignation Letter by wincolove2018(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2019
Loo.. fear who nor fear obj
Re: At Last Audu Ogbe Speaks Out:- How Obasanjo Wrote His Resignation Letter by Okoroawusa: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
If u don't know OBJ u might think the above was exaggerated or fabricated.

Olusegun Matthew Aremu Obasanjo is capable of ALL forms of evil.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Gives Ambode One Week To Defend Self Against Possible Impeachment / IPOB Fixes Referendum On Same Day As Presidential Election / [Election Violence] Nigerian Soldier Dies Few Months To His Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.