Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council (12387 Views)

President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders / Audu Sule Marries Wife ‘First Lady’. Wedding Holds Ahead Of Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by babecode: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2019
Inauguration of
@OfficialPDPNig
Presidential Campaign Council, Zonal Presidential Campaign Councils and Campaign Committees Members.

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/PDP-released-Lists-of-Inauguration-of-Presidential-Campaign-Council.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by babecode: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2019

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by tsephanyah(f): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2019
Why do I say he is corrupt. He became a billionaire as a public servant. He confessed that his parents were not of means, so he did not inherit that wealth. How did he make his money cleanly? I am persuaded that the US Congress that called him CORUPT gives bite to my notion.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Lorenzop: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2019
I have been searching for APC e-warriors and BMC crew members since yesterday that Atiku landed in America, its surprising Liar Mohammed hasn't released a statement, it appears they are all still in shock... What do I know..... grin grin grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by contigiency(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2019
By who? When the chairman and Campaign Director general are still in America celebrating their trip to the country. of course their greatest achievement since this campaign season. Well, after all it's just a mere formality because buhari's voyage to the next level is unstoppable.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by naijaguy123456(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2019
Anyone the Igbo support is definitely going dead politically. Ask Jonathan if I lie.
Empty drum makes the loudest noise. The almajiri that will vote my party APC in power don't do internet or Nairaland yet they get the job done when we need them.
We love you Baba.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2019
MAY THE BEST CANDIDATE THAT HAVE THE TRUE INTEREST OF THE COUNTRY AT HEART WINS.

And Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians know who we are talking about, SAI BABA noni! cheesy wink grin

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

But still on still....

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by etebefia: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2019
For those supporting buhari hoping that he will hand over to them in 2023, better think twice. Buhari will not let power leave not in 2023, El rufai would be presented and you'll will be asked to look beyond ethnic and religious sentiment but the competence and CV of El rufai.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
Why do I say he is corrupt. He became a billionaire as a public servant. He confessed that his parents were not of means, so he did not inherit that wealth. How did he make his money cleanly? I am persuaded that the US Congress that called him CORUPT gives bite to my notion.
He made most of his money by taking up apc challenge of traveling to America

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by tsephanyah(f): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2019
This is not who we are. We as a people are not corrupt. We were raised with values. A few bad eggs (more than a few) will not define who we are as a people. Let us all rise up against the scourge of evil in our land. Say NO to Atiku and the PDP. Teach them a lesson

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by magoo10(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2019
Oshe
Goodbye to lifelessness and nepotism

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
YOU ARE 100% RIGHT SIS.
He claimed he is an orphan, and here is his picture with his mother in his old age after knowing the sweetness of s3x!
A liar will forever lie till his old age...

He claimed to sell firewood just as the drunken master from Otueke lied to us about not having a shoe, till he started having girlfriends.

We will never be deceived by PDP again in our country.
Bunch of criminals playing with our emotions and future.
NEVER AGAIN!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Realfixedbet202: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2019
See below prove!

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Kennitrust(m): 7:13am On Jan 18, 2019
APC will have nothing to campaign with now that Atiku has break Their campaign slogan (... Atiku cannot go to America...blah blah blah!).

Party that failed to campaign on their Achievement is a great failure.

It was on this forum that zombies campaign against Jonathan and he failed.
Now that the campaign against this failing government is intensifies on this same forum, I wish to see the end of this terrorist government.

Waiting to see the end of tyranny

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by AstralBody: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by MeanChris(m): 7:13am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:

This one never sleep since yesterday grin. Oga get some sleep cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Racoon(m): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2019
Let's do it Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by MrSix: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2019
Alright

I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Details in my signature
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Robbin7(m): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by UncleJudax(m): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:

Your tune don soft grin

Madam, all of us are corrupt.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Moyinoluwa35(f): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2019
You are a cretin because even if Buhari was the one personally tiling your cubicle you would still say he wasn't the one so why bother.
However I would want to pepper you still with a little response to your question
Anyone like you who says PMB hasn't achieved anything is either a thief or a bigot or a lunatic or deceived or sentimental.
It's only a big time crook like you that will say that 200,000 N-power beneficiaries is not an achievement. PMB should have shared the #6billion used to pay them monthly among elites every month.
Anyone like you who dismisses the school feeding program is a slowpoke. The farmers and workers who benefit and the children whose enrollment has increased should have been at home.
It's only a scammer like you that will tell me that a man who met foreign reserve depleted to #27billion and increased it to a high of #47billion amidst comparatively lower oil prices has not achieved anything.
Only a lunatic like you who will say that the security situation PMB met on ground in the Niger delta ravaged by Militants and bunkerers, Ikorodu ravaged by Badoo, South East ravaged by kidnappers, North East ravaged by Boko Haram hasn't improved under PMB .
The herdsmen they sponsor have been quiet since they started hunting for their return tickets. Their recent attempt to escalate it led to the Du pond discovery in plateau state and they have been very quiet about the revelation.
PMB inherited a rice importing economy. He inherited a fuel importing economy. He inherited an economy that was bled to death through all sorts of criminal rackets notably in the petroleum industry subsidy scam.
No rail line was working when PMB came on board. Roads where in terrible shape. By the time PMB came, they had sold PHCN to their cronies in the name of DISCOS and inserted in the agreement, a ridiculous clause requiring the government to pay them some billions if their licenses are revoked.
What they give Nigerians is unsatisfactory even though generation has been increased by this government from 2600-4000MW it met to 8000MW.
By the time PMB came, they had sold Nigerdock, Nicon Insurance etc. They had concessioned NPA and sacked workers who are yet to be paid till date. They had liquidated Nigerian airways whose ex- workers pay PMB is just settling.
They had sold NITEL and left their ex-workers benefits for PMB to settle. When PMB became president, 30 states were owing salaries. He gave them Paris debt refund and bailout running
into trillion. Religious and ethnic bigots won't see all that.
They said Tomato was their problem, now there is tomato in abundance . They said there is no garri now Garri is in surplus. They said their headache was fuel scarcity now fuel is everywhere.
But I know that the traffic of clerics, celebrities, traditional rulers, journalists, political jobbers etc to Aso Rock has reduced drastically because they cant get big brown envelopes as before.
These set of people who were used to easy money are the ones wailing like mad dogs but we shall put them in check with facts and figures
2 major rail lines COMPLETED between 2015 & 2018, during a RECESSION; the Abuja—Kaduna metro & Abuja Metro.
No rail project was completed between 1999 and 2015.
PMB's administration is constructing another 2 standard-gauge Rail projects; the Ajaokuta-Warri Rail, and the Lagos- Ibadan rail
P.S: Interesting to note that NO rail project was ever completed between 1999—2015, despite the OIL BOOM All we have from PDP is a #GEJstartedit
Even their national office, WADATA PLAZA is still uncompleted till date.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by NaijaMutant(f): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Moyinoluwa35:
You are a cretin because even if Buhari was the one personally tiling your cubicle you would still say he wasn't the one so why bother.
However I would want to pepper you still with a little response to your question
Anyone like you who says PMB hasn't achieved anything is either a thief or a bigot or a lunatic or deceived or sentimental.
It's only a big time crook like you that will say that 200,000 N-power beneficiaries is not an achievement. PMB should have shared the #6billion used to pay them monthly among elites every month.
Anyone like you who dismisses the school feeding program is a slowpoke. The farmers and workers who benefit and the children whose enrollment has increased should have been at home.
It's only a scammer like you that will tell me that a man who met foreign reserve depleted to #27billion and increased it to a high of #47billion amidst comparatively lower oil prices has not achieved anything.
Only a lunatic like you who will say that the security situation PMB met on ground in the Niger delta ravaged by Militants and bunkerers, Ikorodu ravaged by Badoo, South East ravaged by kidnappers, North East ravaged by Boko Haram hasn't improved under PMB .
The herdsmen they sponsor have been quiet since they started hunting for their return tickets. Their recent attempt to escalate it led to the Du pond discovery in plateau state and they have been very quiet about the revelation.
PMB inherited a rice importing economy. He inherited a fuel importing economy. He inherited an economy that was bled to death through all sorts of criminal rackets notably in the petroleum industry subsidy scam.
No rail line was working when PMB came on board. Roads where in terrible shape. By the time PMB came, they had sold PHCN to their cronies in the name of DISCOS and inserted in the agreement, a ridiculous clause requiring the government to pay them some billions if their licenses are revoked.
What they give Nigerians is unsatisfactory even though generation has been increased by this government from 2600-4000MW it met to 8000MW.
By the time PMB came, they had sold Nigerdock, Nicon Insurance etc. They had concessioned NPA and sacked workers who are yet to be paid till date. They had liquidated Nigerian airways whose ex- workers pay PMB is just settling.
They had sold NITEL and left their ex-workers benefits for PMB to settle. When PMB became president, 30 states were owing salaries. He gave them Paris debt refund and bailout running
into trillion. Religious and ethnic bigots won't see all that.
They said Tomato was their problem, now there is tomato in abundance . They said there is no garri now Garri is in surplus. They said their headache was fuel scarcity now fuel is everywhere.
But I know that the traffic of clerics, celebrities, traditional rulers, journalists, political jobbers etc to Aso Rock has reduced drastically because they cant get big brown envelopes as before.
These set of people who were used to easy money are the ones wailing like mad dogs but we shall put them in check with facts and figures
2 major rail lines COMPLETED between 2015 & 2018, during a RECESSION; the Abuja—Kaduna metro & Abuja Metro.
No rail project was completed between 1999 and 2015.
PMB's administration is constructing another 2 standard-gauge Rail projects; the Ajaokuta-Warri Rail, and the Lagos- Ibadan rail
P.S: Interesting to note that NO rail project was ever completed between 1999—2015, despite the OIL BOOM All we have from PDP is a #GEJstartedit
Even their national office, WADATA PLAZA is still uncompleted till date.

You will soon receive back your senses after February.
Just hang on, we are almost there grin

Say no to depression grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by AmazingELixir: 7:15am On Jan 18, 2019
undecided

Who has time to read through all those names this fledgling Friday morning.

Abeg make una carry una politics shift.
Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Just when APC thought they got their game tight, PDP keeps mesmerizing the dying Assembly of Professional Criminals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by MeanChris(m): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
This is not who we are. We as a people are not corrupt. We were raised with values. A few bad eggs (more than a few) will not define who we are as a people. Let us all rise up against the scourge of evil in our land. Say NO to Atiku and the PDP. Teach them a lesson

Yes O, a few of us like: Ganduje, Babachir Lawal, Abba Kyari, Tinubu, Amaechi, Akpabio, Buratai and the rest of the forty thieves cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by NaijaMutant(f): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:

You must be in coma by now grin

In Fela's voice :
Zombie no go die unless you tell to die....
Zombie grin

4 Likes

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by dapelua(m): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
are you okay....we should now vote for APC abi

2 Likes

Re: PDP Released Lists Of Inauguration Of Presidential Campaign Council by Caseless: 7:16am On Jan 18, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Frank Condemns Appointment Of Sole Administrator For NDDC / US Asks Tinubu To Implement #Endsars Reports, Prosecute Indicted Persons / 42 Ambassadors Await Postings 96 Days After Senate Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.