Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants (23327 Views)

We Can’t Pay March Salary In Full - Kano Tells Civil Servants / Sanwo-Olu Tells Civil Servants Not To Resume As Lockdown Directive Expires / All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
This guy well so?

1 Like

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by contigiency(m): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
When they vote out this type of person, some people will come and start looking for who rigged the election.

2 Likes

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by frankmoney(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mk17:

did it not washed away the sins of akpabio, amechi, uduaghan, omisore and many more? did they not become saint after changing political parties? anything is possible in this Nigeria so don't blame ortom
oga just shut up abeg , so the salary he owed as an APC governor should be forgotten ? Mehn wetin APC and pdp do una sef . Because the way you people are quick to defend APC or PDP or nairaland is annoying

1 Like

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by frankmoney(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
jaymex:
I never want to mention u , but ur mumuship baffles me . No sane man will claim PDP bastardize the economy, Nigerian politicians does. This people cross carpet at will. Who are APC member GOAT
it's obvious you are the goat , because you did not read what he wrote... Nairaland sef

1 Like

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
frankmoney:
oga just shut up abeg , so the salary he owed as an APC governor should be forgotten ? Mehn wetin APC and pdp do una sef . Because the way you people are quick to defend APC or PDP or nairaland is annoying
I am not defending anyone. apc former pdp members have been playing this game of blaming former party for their failure and now a pdp governor used the same line they have been using and everyone is attacking him. and I know you are among those that stupidly supported akpabio and co when they used that line forgetting that it is the politicians that are destroying the country not political parties
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yankiss:
Please, I am not a dunce; nor am I politically blind. Mr. Governor, please explain further how APC government hampered your payment of salaries and you could do the needful now that you are in PDP. We need to know so other APC governors can borrow from your template. grin
since u do not understand him, let me explain it to u, his Former God father Akume was collecting 40 percent of any money that comes into the state.... u can't disobey ur political godfather..... bt since he moved into PDP having no God father there, he has been able to be paying salary...
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
What a big liar; obviously some gullible folks will still believe this improbability.
How did APC withheld their salaries; was APC running your government or diverting your monthly allocation and IGR?
Why not blame it on Fulani herdsmen, they must have stolen it or have you run out of ideas on how to blame them for your all failures?
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by manshoro: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2019
It's OK if APC is the one owing Benue civil servants. That means u should step down so that APC can come and take over and pay salary arrears.
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by marv1: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2019
This is one the mandate st useless Governor's in Nigeria.
Chai . God will never allow u win again.
You have not done anything in your state.
No project, salaries not being paid regularly but you hide under APC to deceive your people but when APC leadership told you to go for primary election for you to make second term you left APC and started blackmailing APC.
Useless Governor.
Ole , Barao.

1 Like

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by Omeizadean(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2019
This man is a mad man. U have no shame...if u re a poor man with this stealing tendency u will have been lynched. So u re in Apc u couldn't pay cos the government denied u money so u crossed to pdp and the government start paying u. E be like say u have pdp president somewhere that is financing ur state. Idiotic fellow.
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by bounceback: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Gbam....

Ortom Saying it as it is ...

APc is heartless

You are a disgrace to your late parents. Spits
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by maslong(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
2extremes:
Please Am in need of a job during this forth coming election.
Please, if you have link to working as INEC adhoc staff, Party agent, Election observer or volunteer, kindly contact me. Am in Abuja but willing to relocate to any state.. Thanks.

some polling units in matele and baga are still taking, so hurry up. cheesy grin
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by zombieTRACKER: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
bounceback:

You are a disgrace to your late parents. Spits

Bloody Bastard
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by bounceback: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
zombieTRACKER:

My smelly mother is a Bloody Bastard

Good to know. Dirty human eating animal, spits on your flat head.
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by zombieTRACKER: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
bounceback:

Good to know. Dirty human eating animal, spits on your flat head.

Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by bounceback: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
zombieTRACKER:

My useless mother is a dirty pig and will die a painful death

So shall it be. Useless flatron cd cannibal
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by zombieTRACKER: 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
bounceback:

So shall it be. Useless flatron cd cannibal

Olodo... Bloody pig
Re: APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants by bounceback: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
zombieTRACKER:

Olodo... Bloody pig

slowpoke/ic dingbat. Useless cannibalistic animal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan Attends FEC Meeting With President Buhari In Aso Rock / Police Bar Waziri Bulama From Party Secretariat / Tinubu, Yahaya Bello, Dangote, Nwoko, Dino, Natasha Nominated For Peace Aaward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.