Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph (42096 Views)

Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally / Minimum Wage: Osun Workers Embarks On Street Walk To Appreciate Oyetola / Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by Printerscanner: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
baliyubla:
See as short basket mouth dwarf the midget houseboy. From trader money to street walk to door to door, while him master de villa d sip brukutu.

After the elections, they will relegate him to Aguda House (VP quarters) to continue reading newspapers and taking shayi (tea) while the cabals take charge. What an idiot.

Don't die of hypertension yet, wait till when Buhari/Osinbajo win 2nd term before you drink Sniper and die miserably.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by Gptins(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
Even bright..... I pity this country....
Love for money and greed will keep those seeing the truth glaring continue to support incompetence and marginal deception

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by vicardino(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Why go through all these troubles if you guys have actually served Nigerians well??

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
O dikwa riskygrin
Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by exzywillipaton: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
stephenduru:
more
Psychopath
Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by Cypus01: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
EVILFOREST:
This MAN too like to carry TABLET everywhere.
So that him fit PEEP inside, then respond to some questions grin grin, especially on national statistics.

Finally it shows that he is informed and wants to study more.
BuBu can’t handle a FONE CHARGER, let alone tablet

Honestly you don't understand that picture. All I see is N-power tab.....

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by Tiffbuxas: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Basket mouth.... Funny man see as he hide hand for back... Well he's with the 2nd citizen of the country wot do you expect. I really hope he believes in whatever he's doing wif him there

1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by farem: 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
Vickym1:
They rant on social media about how bad this govt is buh in real life they are all zombies undecided

E ya See Cifia Pains!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by Hoodbilonia: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
naija celebs are useless bhypocrites
instead mae dem stone osibanjo
he dey happy with am
fool
basket mouth has always been a fool
Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by abercrombie(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
baliyubla:
See as short basket mouth dwarf the midget houseboy. From trader money to street walk to door to door, while him master de villa d sip brukutu.

After the elections, they will relegate him to Aguda House (VP quarters) to continue reading newspapers and taking shayi (tea) while the cabals take charge. What an idiot.
bro this is SAVAGE
Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by firstpita: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oga OSI, if you want to Carry Bible kukuma dey carry am waka na. IPad na ur Bible abi na recorded speech when u go talk u dey carry abat?
#justpassingby

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by SirBunky85(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
baliyubla:

an idiot dat is way better dan all ur generations living and unborn,very useless thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by Oblang(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
naija celebs are useless bhypocrites
instead mae dem stone osibanjo
he dey happy with am
fool
basket mouth has always been a fool

He should stone Osinbajo and hug atikulooter abi....

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by Isoduwa(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
kingemzy5:
In the second pics osinbajo is asking basketmouth whether they put is name on the payroll of zoombies list just like my NL brothers... If you know one mention

Sero
Zero
O
Doro

Stupid people and useless piece of ass
Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by Lieutgood(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Let dem do their thing o.
meanwhile.u want 2 knw hw 2 make cakes and for other catering services check my signature

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by Mccullum: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
kingemzy5:
In the second pics osinbajo is asking basketmouth whether they put is name on the payroll of zoombies list just like my NL brothers... If you know one mention

Jealous and hatred for Yorubas will turn many of your type to partially be insane.

Tell me the most active VP like Osinbajo in the history of Nigeria even second republic VP was puppet under NPN as PDP also failed in that aspect... Go and drink sniper to alleviate your frustration.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by mostojr: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
That's why is as is broke. Came out the same time with Trevor Noah...but can't even be compared to him.
Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
baliyubla:

Go get some honey to sip. The bile on you is killing you. It's a new year. Reduce the hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by deomelo: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by faceland: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sellout
Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by faceland: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
My nigga you are on the wrong side of history because of how much? undecided
Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by deomelo: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
faceland:
My nigga you are on the wrong side of history because of how much? undecided

There's something in the Nigerioan constitution called freedom of association, something many of you Igbos know nothing about. I though you Igbos are lovers and defenders of democracy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by lereinter(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Mosesoly:
PMB till 2023,Haters can keep wailing,we won't give power to those that have looted our treasury in time past,please does it mean that if Atiku should win,Fayose,Dino Melaye,Diezani,Saraki,FFK,Dasuki and Reno Omokri,will all be in charge of the economy....it is time to embrace Next level,Accept the gospel of APC has they come into your neighborhood

ameachi uduagha akpabio mina mauzu kalu babachi will be the the security of economy
Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by lereinter(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
This one will not be given 10000 naira traders money
Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by faceland: 1:24am On Jan 15, 2019
deomelo:

There's something in the Nigerioan constitution called freedom of association, something many of you Igbos know nothing about. I though you Igbos are lovers and defenders of democracy..

The last time i checked I wasn't a member of Ipob. So I assume you are either a terrorist a slave to one... based on what I remembered of his jokes back in the days when we had freedom of speech, he use to be very critical of government that has out performed this present regime, so I find it a little bit hypocritical that he is advocating the return of this clueless government (he is not just saying they should return but he active, on the fu5king streets).
Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by deomelo: 1:37am On Jan 15, 2019
[s]
faceland:

The last time i checked I wasn't a member of Ipob. So I assume you are either a terrorist a slave to one... based on what I remembered of his jokes back in the days when we had freedom of speech, he use to be very critical of government that has out performed this present regime, so I find it a little bit hypocritical that he is advocating the return of this clueless government (he is not just saying they should return but he active, on the fu5king streets).
[/s]

Your ipob rubbish doesn't change the fact that based on the Nigerian constitution, he's free to associate with any group or party. Your freedom of speech is not greater than his rights as a Nigerian.

The fact that he was critical of the government doesn't mean he can not support the same government based on other factors that you know nothing about.

Mind your own business and quit hating on other people..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by chiedozie198100: 1:54am On Jan 15, 2019
stephenduru:
Basketmouth joined Osinbajo to do Street Walk and Neighbourhood visits in parts of Lagos today. Everyone is being mobilized towards February 16 to join the trip to the Next Level.

Osinbajo was also pictured holding a baby in Oworonsoki this evening at a rally in the neighborhood.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/basketmouth-joins-osinbajo-to-do-street.html

when u finally join the cult of the elites, but u still think u have a mind of ur own, this is what happens to u.

first he was robbed, now he's cajoled into this charade.

looking at his body language, you'll notice he's not liking what he's doing.
Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by faceland: 2:04am On Jan 15, 2019
Unfortunately people like you would hear only what you want to hear. When did I say he doesn't have "right to associate" you failed at being sarcastic. On the contrary, you say I don't have right to comment on a news story
deomelo:
[s]
Mind your own business and quit hating on other people..
I wonder who is gave you the authority to give me orders? Are you basketmouth, his gay lover or some kind of social media moderator? My comments was directed not to you. Writing to me bold letters (insinuating yelling at me). Boy you are out of your freekin mind.

deomelo:

The fact that he was critical of the government doesn't mean he can not support the same government based on other factors that you know nothing about.
The secret reason is obviously money. Let's call a spade spade.

Anyway, I don't have your time. Let me return to hustling for my own.
Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by deomelo: 3:28am On Jan 15, 2019
faceland:
Unfortunately people like you would hear only what you want to hear. When did I say he doesn't have "right to associate" you failed at being sarcastic. On the contrary, you say I don't have right to comment on a news story I wonder who is gave you the authority to give me orders? Are you basketmouth, his gay lover or some kind of social media moderator? My comments was directed not to you. Writing to me bold letters (insinuating yelling at me). Boy you are out of your freekin mind.

The secret reason is obviously money. Let's call a spade spade.

Anyway, I don't have your time. Let me return to hustling for my own.

1. You said he's on the wrong side, meaning you are questioning his rights to free association.

2. I don't question your rights to speak, I said you can not dictate to the man where to belong or question his association. Learn how to read and comprehend. The fact that you have freedom of speech doesn't mean you have rights to trample on other people's constitutional rights.

3. You know he was induced with money because you were there when he was given the money or you just think money is the only reason why Nigerians associate with the party of their choice, including you? Very absurd, ignorant and shallow comment.

Btw, if you are not gay, why are you so concerned and bothered with the man, his party of choice and his associations?

You obviously make the gay comment after seeing yourself in the mirror.

Sucks to be you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by deomelo: 3:30am On Jan 15, 2019
chiedozie198100:

when u finally join the cult of the elites, but u still think u have a mind of ur own, this is what happens to u.

first he was robbed, now he's cajoled into this charade.

looking at his body language, you'll notice he's not liking what he's doing.

These Igbos are comedians I swear... Very hateful and bitter people.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by Penistrate: 5:56am On Jan 15, 2019
Basket mouth is a goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph by Modarun(m): 6:02am On Jan 15, 2019
Person wey im career don already die? Hehehe i pity the baboon. Sokn no more 30k to share. Shameless idiat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Tribute To Prophet TB Joshua / A Youth & 2 Soldiers Killed In Izombe, Imo, 50 Houses Burnt / Is Kashim Zanna, The Chief Judge Of Borno State The Tallest Judge In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.