Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures (5003 Views)

Kwankwaso, Secondus Say It’s All Over For APC As Atiku ‘shuts Down’ Kano / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / "Holy Moses, Kwankwaso Locks Down Kano" - Dele Momodu Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by Abia1stboy: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kano is PDP

3 Likes

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by godox2(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
Campaigning for who?
Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
godox2:
Campaigning for who?
Atku of course. The lifeless dullard is a goner.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by AAA593: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
My brother, buhari is a Gooner

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by sunbilor(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hired crowd mtcheew. grin
Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by alizma: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
don't be in a rush, wait until APC 4+4 Tsunami hits Kano. you will be ashamed to place these pictures side by side with pictures from APC rally in Kano.

5 Likes

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
alizma:

don't be in a rush, wait until APC 4+4 Tsunami hits Kano. you will be ashamed to place these pictures side by side with pictures from APC rally in Kano.
Be fooling yourself it is allowed.

2 Likes

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by onukwube1: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
PDP all the way

3 Likes

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by Timatayo1: 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
PDP MTN everywhere you go not like rented crowd of APC

3 Likes

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by Asshurbanipal: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
alizma:

Kwankwso is doing grassroot mobilization. Kano population are mainly in the rural areas. APC will foolishly focus on kano city

2 Likes

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by obi4eze(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Photoshop
Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by alizma: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Kwankwso is doing grassroot mobilization. Kano population are mainly in the rural areas. APC will foolishly focus on kano city
you don't know Kano politics oga, the people that actually love Buhari to a fault are people in the interior part of Kano. being Kano state governor that is loved by his people, any day, any time kwakwanso appears in Kano, he has the crowd but when it comes to choosing between Atiku and Buhari, Kano people will tell the whole world come 17/2/2019. Sai baba for sure
Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by IamAtikulate: 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

What this people doesn't understand is what you just said now. Did you noticed only Kano State is doing LGA rallies unlike in other states PDP will just do a state rally and move to the next. Kwankwaso is touring each of the 50 LGA and he is yet to hit Kano city where Atiku will then join. I love that strategy. We no go Dubai to pick beans. Last year I asked a Kano indigene who happens to be in tertiary institution in Kaduna state who the Governor of Kano is, you won't believe he told me Kwankwaso.

7 Likes

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
From Ondo down to Ekiti , back to back shut down .

Atiku is the man Nigerians want
Atiku is the man Nigerians will get .

Atikulation is a goal .
Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by IamAtikulate: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
alizma:

you don't know Kano politics oga, the people that actually love Buhari to a fault are people in the interior part of Kano. being Kano state governor that is loved by his people, any day, any time kwakwanso appears in Kano, he has the crowd but when it comes to choosing between Atiku and Buhari, Kano people will tell the whole world come 17/2/2019. Sai baba for sure
I am married from the rural part of Kano, some of them still think Kwankwaso is the Governor and each immediate family in Kano has a kwankwassiyya member. We expect Buhari to win Kano. Our objective is just to cut Buhari's lead in the NW to 5 million and it will be over for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamAtikulate:

What this people doesn't understand is what you just said now. Did you noticed only Kano State is doing LGA rallies unlike in other states PDP will just do a state rally and move to the next. Kwankwaso is touring each of the 50 LGA and he is yet to hit Kano city where Atiku will then join. I love that strategy. We no go Dubai to pick beans. Last year I asked a Kano indigene who happens to be in tertiary institution in Kaduna state who the Governor of Kano is, you won't believe he told me Kwankwaso.

Not every secret to your success you share online

Remember APC members are block heads and copy copy a lot .

3 Likes

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by IamAtikulate: 9:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
From Kano to Ondo down to Ekiti , back to back shut down .

Atiku is the man Nigerians want
Atiku is the man Nigerians will get .

Atikulation is a goal .
Remove Kano, we are just doing LGA rally.

1 Like

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by IamAtikulate: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Not every secret to your success you share online

Remember APC members are block heads and copy copy a lot .
They are too daft to copy intelligently.

1 Like

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Remove Kano, we are just doing LGA rally.

Oh that was an error

I will modify

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by AAA593: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
alizma:

Stop forecasting nonsense. Has atiku and buhari contested election in kano before? Which sai nonsense.
You don't know what Will hit apc in this election. This is the first time the 6 geo political zones people will be United to remove assistant devil called buhari. Common rally you're scared of

2 Likes

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by AAA593: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
mac777:
Shut down

sad cheesy grin
Get The Marketing Campaign that drive Traffic to your BUSINESS, BRAND, OR ORGANISATION - GET 10X Results, Leads and Sales!

Content is the fire.
Promotion is the gasoline and when you rightly mix the two,
You unleash incredible quantum of result-based business spark.
That is the language we understand at Ultra Digital

• FB Paid Ad Marketing
• Google Adwords Marketing
• Twitter Trending
• Instagram Paid Ads
• Content Creation and Syndication
• Social Media Management
• Email Marketing & Automation
• Forums Paid Ads & Management
• Marketplaces Paid Ads
PLUS MUCH MORE

SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) MANAGEMENT: Let’s the SEO experts implement SEO management for your brand, business, blog, website, ecommerce website etc

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

Na beg u kon dey beg with ur spamming so. E no make sense
Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by sammy99(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
hope dis kwankwaso will not give d lifeless one heart attack with dis crowds he is pulling.

Any way dats his business,inasmuch as he goes back to his cows in peace.

1 Like

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by Born2Breed(f): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
IamAtikulate:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by tuniski: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
alizma:

Of course kano is for Buhari but, kwankwasiyya will reduce the gap significantly.
Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by Racoon(m): 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Gov.Ganduje I repeat; go and campaign in Kano.This table Kwankwaso is shaking for you so ehen.Abeg what have become of your petition to the EFCC against Kwankwaso?

Meanwhile;
"DAILY NIGERIAN reliably gathered that the president may not visit Kano unless when “necessary” in view of the bribe-taking scandal the governor is enmeshed in.

....Responding to Mr Lado’s question, Mr Buhari asked rhetorically “What if Kano people asked me why was their governor receiving bribe and smiling?”

“I really don’t have answers to that. I can’t go to Kano for campaign unless when necessary...."

https://dailynigerian.com/buhari-speaks-on-gandujes-bribe-taking-videos-at-apc-campaign-meeting/
Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by PythonDancer: 12:00am On Jan 15, 2019
alizma:

Don’t stress yourself on them .
They will cry in 4 weeks
Re: See How Kwankwaso Shut Down Kano Today- Pictures by alizma: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
AAA593:

Stop forecasting nonsense. Has atiku and buhari contested election in kano before? Which sai nonsense.
You don't know what Will hit apc in this election. This is the first time the 6 geo political zones people will be United to remove assistant devil called buhari. Common rally you're scared of
bros how marketet , you Don see APC rally at local government level? you can now compare this with your PDP rally at state level let's see if you know Kano politics more than I do.

(1) (Reply)

Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? / Lagos:Heavy Clash Between Hausa Okada Riders And Policemen Ongoing At Ojo- Video / Funny Comp: How Peter Obi Government will look like (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.