Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? (5008 Views)

Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. / Finally, The 2nd Niger Bridge Is Becoming A Reality - See Live Images From Site / Population Of Togo Equivalent Lost Their Jobs In 20 Months Under PMB- Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by 9jabull: 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
*THE POPULATION FRAUD IN NIGERIA.*

1. *Saudi Arabia is the headquarters of the Islamic religion.* They practice the religion to the core. In fact the holiest Islamic site is there. *They practice polygamy. Mortality rate there is low. Standard of living and health condition there is very excellent and they are very wealthy They have access to the sea on all sides. Have land mass of 2,149,000 sqkm.*
Their *POPULATION as at 2015 = 28 million* of which, *8 million are foreigners.*

2. Nearer home in Africa . Our next door neighbors up north is Chad . Land mass of *Chad is 1,280,000sqkm.* They are almost 100% an Islamic state with the same culture , religion, *agrarian and animal husbandry* profession and even ethnicity as our brothers in the Northern part of Nigeria . They marry many wives too. But with a *population of 13 million* people. *Ndjamena* there capital city nearer the Chadian basin and rivers have population of *700,000.*

3 Our other neighbor *Niger Republic , with a landmass of 1,270,000 sqkm,* who share the same culture, language, ethnicity, *agrarian and animal husbandry profession* and religious practice that allows polygamy like our brothers up north has a *population of 18m people.*

4, Now fast forward to *NORTHERN NIGERIA,* with a land mass of *614,000 sqkm.* Which is a *quarter of that Saudi Arabia.* *Half of that of Chad and Niger.* With very *much higher mortality rate than Saudi Arabia.* Ravaged by *poverty and disease with one of the worst health care system in the world.* No access to any river , sea or body of water like Saudi Arabia, yet someone want me to believe that *they have 90million human* beings living there .

*Now wait for the bigger contradiction, Benue and Plateau states, the richest and greenest belt within the North does not have as great a population as their neighbours, who live in the arid desert.* Haba! HOW? By what magic ? If you query them , they will tell you that their religion allow them to marry many wives . So how come your brothers in Chad that marry so many wives and who also live by the great lake Chad are not as populated as you are ? Common people .

*Festus Odimegwu was on the verge of unraveling this mystery and exposing this grand fraud foisted on us by the Britishers by resolving to conduct fraud free census, before Jonathan sacked him* because Jonathan was blackmailed. That was one of the unforgettable and *unforgiving sins of Jonathan against the Nigerian state.*

*Look around you , from Sudan to Mauriania to to Somalia to Egypt to Morroco, practicing Muslim countries in the Northern part of Nigeria and Africa with the same polygamous religious culture , some even with access to the sea, far greater land mass and healthier and richer health conditions . Check out their population.*
Please kindly review the factors that influence the population of a given region or location at any time (it is an assignment) and tell me what you get .

*I have a friend , who is a pilot . He has flown the length and breadth of Nigeria. The guy is at a loss as to where the 90million are hiding in the Northern part of Nigeria. He cannot understand the mystery.*
It is this kind of unresolved mystery and fraud, which has continued to fuel the *agitation of progressive folks for a total overhaul and restructuring of Nigeria, which the north is viciously resisting.* We cannot continue in this lies without resolving it. *It is offensive, insulting and annoying for you to continue to throw a false and bogus population figure* at my face. *A figure that does not show at all in the bottom line, a figure that adds NO much value to the common wealth.*

*Enough is Enough*.

*RESTRUCTURE NOW WE MUST*
*From Sola Salako*

Deji's analysis:*
Another thing that proves Nigeria population is a hoax is the number of registered active GSM lines which lies between 100 million and 110 millions. On the average, every Nigerian gsm user has 3 active lines. This brings the number of active subscribers to less than 40 million. If you add the number of children and non gsm users you'll arrive at a figure of nearly 80 millions to 100 millions. I dare say that Nigerian population is not more than 100 million. During voters registration, we get mind boggling figures, yet during election, with all the massive multiple thumb printing that goes on, we always end up with figures less than 30 million. Who is fooling who? We suck as a nation.

I can tell you that if census figure is used for taxation instead of revenue sharing, we won't have more than 80 million Nigerians.

*-Chidiebere Chukwuneme*

Note:

You may not believe it, but this was the main reason for June twelve annulment. Option A4 made sure that elections were accurate, and that you stand behind your candidate and get counted.The result was immediately displayed on electronic billbosrds for all to see. The result? The number of voters in the north was HALF OF VOTERS FROM THE SOUTH. Even Britain could not take it because the foisted the population fraud on us. Hence the pressures to annul was too much for Babangida.

Copied*

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
Obasanjo intentionally increased their numbers during the census to get back to South West!!! Yes they have more land but numbers No!!!

That's nothing but the truth!!!

Now it's hunting the country!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by ojun50(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Fraud, Niger and other Muslim country are added

1 Like

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by FastShipping: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
We just need credible census to clear any doubts.

1 Like

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by Blue3k(m): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
Only way to know is to conduct a census. The last one was done in 2006. The next thing that has to be introduced in centralized database fo register births, deaths, any name changes etc. After that its up to you if want to believe population figures.

I can tell you that if census figure is used for taxation instead of revenue sharing, we won't have more than 80 million Nigerians.

There always an incentive to lie. Fact is population determines how money is spent everywhere including US.
Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
South south has more population than the entire core north. It's a fraud.

How can a barren desert has more population than southern climate

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by desmond2pk: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Very revealing

3 Likes

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by iceboy4752(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
Keep dreaming!
The same "few" northerners decide who rules your country every four years.

3 Likes

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by Gandollar(f): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
iceboy4752:
Keep dreaming!
Here lies the fraud the OP is talking about.

It's like during censuses, they count their cows, chickens and goats as humans.

One day, just one day, A DANIEL WILL COME TO JUDGEMENT.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by theenchanter: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lol, I've said this in one of my threads..The nigerian population is trash.

200m people, 30m votes. gringringrin

Mobile phone users of countries are usually a bit higher than their population, but naija. undecided

Don't even go to d north, u'll see many huts than towns, not to even talk of cities. grin

Everything is just sham jare.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by theenchanter: 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
iceboy4752:
Keep dreaming!
decide as how? undecided that's d illusion the northerners have, d major reason the keep their people ignorant in order to manipulate them.

The average northerner votes for who they're told to vote for without having a mind of their own.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by Banmeallday: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
You guys are talking census and you know they wont allow it....

Referendum and or call for peaceful division (if you want to speak grammer) is a better use of time

4 Likes

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by 9jabull: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Northern population figures has been manipulated to the extent that they told us that kano has more population than Lagos & some people believe them.
Even Tinubu argued it then & conducted state census, later created local gov. development councils from FG official LGA.

We can remember that former Nigeria brewery Director & former Director NPC Odimegwu
was remover or resigned because want to correct the wrong that has been happening but northerners worked against him using Jonathan to cover up & later Bleep Jonathan up.

Some of us that was opportune to be in the northern bother communities before, during & after census can testify of influx of Niger & chad people into Nigeria, before the census using donkeys, camels even trucks, In the attempt to cover their lies they scattered northern bushes & forests as Nigerians & good no of them was counted as northerners as we call all aboki shoe shiner or okada ride or abiki ma-suya as northerners but most are Niger people.

Its a fallacy to say that north is bigger than south in population while the have bad whether with high hunger & death rate, poverty rate, lack of good health care etc.

Somebody might tell me about their polygamy nature but do they marry more wives than Saudi Arabia or even their neighbors Niger & Chad?, Its inflated figure check Niger or chad population even Saudi who are polygamous families the same culture & religion.

Why is that of northern Nigeria different?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by ClearFlair: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
Excaperx:
South south has more population than the entire core north. It's a fraud.

How can a barren desert has more population than southern climate

You must be high on palmwine cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by 9jabull: 11:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
[quote author=ClearFlair post=77831100]

You must be high on palmwine cheesy[/quote

Northern population was manipulated, based on some factors mentioned above the figures are not real.
Pure fake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by garfield1: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2019
[quote author=9jabull post=77831289][/quote]
Even in the south man.my village in cross river has less than a thousand inhabitants yet over 4000 is on official records
Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by velocity25(m): 12:08am On Apr 25, 2019
9jabull:

*THE POPULATION FRAUD IN NIGERIA.*

1. *Saudi Arabia is the headquarters of the Islamic religion.* They practice the religion to the core. In fact the holiest Islamic site is there. *They practice polygamy. Mortality rate there is low. Standard of living and health condition there is very excellent and they are very wealthy They have access to the sea on all sides. Have land mass of 2,149,000 sqkm.*
Their *POPULATION as at 2015 = 28 million* of which, *8 million are foreigners.*

2. Nearer home in Africa . Our next door neighbors up north is Chad . Land mass of *Chad is 1,280,000sqkm.* They are almost 100% an Islamic state with the same culture , religion, *agrarian and animal husbandry* profession and even ethnicity as our brothers in the Northern part of Nigeria . They marry many wives too. But with a *population of 13 million* people. *Ndjamena* there capital city nearer the Chadian basin and rivers have population of *700,000.*

3 Our other neighbor *Niger Republic , with a landmass of 1,270,000 sqkm,* who share the same culture, language, ethnicity, *agrarian and animal husbandry profession* and religious practice that allows polygamy like our brothers up north has a *population of 18m people.*

4, Now fast forward to *NORTHERN NIGERIA,* with a land mass of *614,000 sqkm.* Which is a *quarter of that Saudi Arabia.* *Half of that of Chad and Niger.* With very *much higher mortality rate than Saudi Arabia.* Ravaged by *poverty and disease with one of the worst health care system in the world.* No access to any river , sea or body of water like Saudi Arabia, yet someone want me to believe that *they have 90million human* beings living there .

*Now wait for the bigger contradiction, Benue and Plateau states, the richest and greenest belt within the North does not have as great a population as their neighbours, who live in the arid desert.* Haba! HOW? By what magic ? If you query them , they will tell you that their religion allow them to marry many wives . So how come your brothers in Chad that marry so many wives and who also live by the great lake Chad are not as populated as you are ? Common people .

*Festus Odimegwu was on the verge of unraveling this mystery and exposing this grand fraud foisted on us by the Britishers by resolving to conduct fraud free census, before Jonathan sacked him* because Jonathan was blackmailed. That was one of the unforgettable and *unforgiving sins of Jonathan against the Nigerian state.*

*Look around you , from Sudan to Mauriania to to Somalia to Egypt to Morroco, practicing Muslim countries in the Northern part of Nigeria and Africa with the same polygamous religious culture , some even with access to the sea, far greater land mass and healthier and richer health conditions . Check out their population.*
Please kindly review the factors that influence the population of a given region or location at any time (it is an assignment) and tell me what you get .

*I have a friend , who is a pilot . He has flown the length and breadth of Nigeria. The guy is at a loss as to where the 90million are hiding in the Northern part of Nigeria. He cannot understand the mystery.*
It is this kind of unresolved mystery and fraud, which has continued to fuel the *agitation of progressive folks for a total overhaul and restructuring of Nigeria, which the north is viciously resisting.* We cannot continue in this lies without resolving it. *It is offensive, insulting and annoying for you to continue to throw a false and bogus population figure* at my face. *A figure that does not show at all in the bottom line, a figure that adds NO much value to the common wealth.*

*Enough is Enough*.

*RESTRUCTURE NOW WE MUST*
*From Sola Salako*

Deji's analysis:*
Another thing that proves Nigeria population is a hoax is the number of registered active GSM lines which lies between 100 million and 110 millions. On the average, every Nigerian gsm user has 3 active lines. This brings the number of active subscribers to less than 40 million. If you add the number of children and non gsm users you'll arrive at a figure of nearly 80 millions to 100 millions. I dare say that Nigerian population is not more than 100 million. During voters registration, we get mind boggling figures, yet during election, with all the massive multiple thumb printing that goes on, we always end up with figures less than 30 million. Who is fooling who? We suck as a nation.

*-Chidiebere Chukwuneme*

Note:

You may not believe it, but this was the main reason for June twelve annulment. Option A4 made sure that elections were accurate, and that you stand behind your candidate and get counted.The result was immediately displayed on electronic billbosrds for all to see. The result? The number of voters in the north was HALF OF VOTERS FROM THE SOUTH. Even Britain could not take it because the foisted the population fraud on us. Hence the pressures to annul was too much for Babangida.

Copied*
the thing is that Nigeria is biggest fraud in the world, Niger has the highest birth rate in the world yet their population is about 18millions while Kano is posting a population of 9million,who is deceiving who?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by 9jabull: 12:25am On Apr 25, 2019
velocity25:
the thing is that Nigeria is biggest fraud in the world, Niger has the highest birth rate in the world yet their population is about 18millions while Kano is posting a population of 9million,who is deceiving who?

From my research i find out that Nigeria foundation was laid on fraud by the British to favour them using the north against the South.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by Xander85: 12:26am On Apr 25, 2019
The bigger issue here is the lily-livered south allowing the core north to get away with this brazen and in-your-face cheating....for close to 6 decades!

I've come to realise that Nigerians are quite adept at pretending not to notice the elephant in the room!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by Xander85: 12:29am On Apr 25, 2019
9jabull:

From my research i find out that Nigeria foundation was laid on fraud by the British to favour them using the north against the South.

The British saw the likes of Azikiwe and Awolowo, and they just had to come up with a cunning plan to rein in those over-sabi southerners! shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by diablos: 1:01am On Apr 25, 2019
That's why they keep sponsoring bokoharam and other terrorist activities in their region so they can rob the south of it's resources in the name of counter insurgency war. The sooner the better south prepares to resist these leeches and parasites from looting dry it's resources, the earlier their criminally intended pillaging and robbing will come 2 an end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by grandstar(m): 1:30am On Apr 25, 2019
What about the massive voter numbers in the North. I know their turn out levels are very high and large number of underaged voters are added. Then aliens too vote but what percentage of voters do they account for?

I think the voters card and voters turnout may reveal lots of clues

5 Likes

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by SarkinYarki: 1:31am On Apr 25, 2019
It's a huge fraud I can tell you for sure

4 Likes

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by SarkinYarki: 1:32am On Apr 25, 2019
grandstar:
What about the massive voter numbers in the North. I know their turn out levels are very high and large number of underaged voters are added. Then aliens too vote but what percentage of voters do they account for?

I think the voters card and voters turnout may reveal lots of clues

mostvof the votes in the North are fake and manufactured

7 Likes

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by grandstar(m): 1:38am On Apr 25, 2019
SarkinYarki:

mostvof the votes in the North are fake and manufactured

If you say the underaged and aliens should be counted as fakes, okay. But are you saying the other numbers contain lots of anomalies ?

1 Like

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by SweetJoystick(m): 5:01am On Apr 25, 2019
Disintegration oh Lord, who will lead this noble course? cry

6 Likes

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by mamaafrik(m): 5:11am On Apr 25, 2019
who will profer a fail proof solution to count the population,the learned Prof in the house.
Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by mauriceju2(m): 5:24am On Apr 25, 2019
Have you ever ask yourself why you can't get your national ID card since 2013

National ID card has already reveal the true population of Nigeria just like the GSM company,

The finger print technology in national ID card registration does not allow double registration, once it suspect double fingers print it will automatically delete one.

The road safety and vehicle registration also give a clue long time ago

National ID card was one of the sin of Johnathan against the north

National ID card is supposed to be the national database

Police, custom, army , bank etc are supposed to have link to it

But the government after Johnathan is seriously frustrating it to hid a secret with billions of naira budgeted to it every year since it inception

The government know the true population of Nigeria but they don't want you to know it

The population of Nigeria is not more than 80 to 100 million

The south- the most conducive, wealthy and safe environment for human habitation is the most populated

Revealing this truths will hinder the north as a thief and parasite from using population figure to steal the resources of the south .

But how many generations will this endure?

The earth was not flat even though many years ago many believed it was so.

Sure it's will be known one day

Electronic / online voting system is coming - one man one vote

There is serious increase in knowledge and technology

Instead of the north to develop their human resources, they are thinking and looking for a way to drag the south to stone age of Islamic believe

They never learn from Bokoharam
They will soon destroy themselves

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by Rolings: 5:34am On Apr 25, 2019
The flaw in the Op position is thinking the north is only made up of Muslims,... That's why he used Saudi Arabia being an Islamic nation as example, as a matter of fact, northern Nigeria is 60/40 muslim/christian .

The reason many southerners hold this belief is that areas like present day benue, eastern part of kogi state and present day taraba used to be part of southern protectorate until independence and before the 1963 census when the above-mentioned areas were classified as northern Nigeria. When those areas were in the south, population of south was greater than the north ,but with the reclassification, population of the north became greater than the South's.

1 Like

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by Rolings: 5:42am On Apr 25, 2019
mauriceju2:
Have you ever ask yourself why you can't get your national ID card since 2013

National ID card has already reveal the true population of Nigeria just like the GSM company,

The finger print technology in national ID card registration does not allow double registration, once it suspect double fingers print it will automatically delete one.

The road safety and vehicle registration also give a clue long time ago

National ID card was one of the sin of Johnathan against the north

National ID card is supposed to be the national database

Police, custom, army , bank etc are supposed to have link to it

But the government after Johnathan is seriously frustrating it to hid a secret with billions of naira budgeted to it every year since it inception

The government know the true population of Nigeria but they don't want you to know it

The population of Nigeria is not more than 80 to 100 million

The south- the most conducive, wealthy and safe environment for human habitation is the most populated

Revealing this truths will hinder the north as a thief and parasite from using population figure to steal the resources of the south .

But how many generations will this endure?

The earth was not flat even though many years ago many believed it was so.

Sure it's will be known one day

Electronic / online voting system is coming - one man one vote

There is serious increase in knowledge and technology

Instead of the north to develop their human resources, they are thinking and looking for a way to drag the south to stone age of Islamic believe

They never learn from Bokoharam
They will soon destroy themselves

Wrong and disjointed permultation of points. All you mentioned above are just conspiracy theories without factual backing.
You said "The south- the most conducive, wealthy and safe environment for human habitation is the most populated "
This may not necessarily be so, if southerners chose to be monogamist and have fewer children it's not a matter of safe environment for human habitation but choice of a people...... Also the mass emigration of easterners who live in the south that is safe and conducive for habitation and wealthy with high standard of living to the poor inhabitable north has made your line of reasoning not tenable.

1 Like

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by kabrudrapist: 5:45am On Apr 25, 2019
This thread deserves front page.

2 Likes

Re: Is Population Of The Northern A Reality Or A Fraud? by scribble: 5:56am On Apr 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Destroys Central Mosque In Port Harcourt, Muslims Weeps (video & Photos) / Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023 / Bizarre Photos Of Ebele Obiano’s Shabby Looks As She Solicits For Anambra Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.