Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Veteran Rapper, Lord Of Ajasa Cries For Help Over Ailment (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Rapper, Lord Of Ajasa Cries For Help Over Ailment (photos) (762 Views)

Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help / Owolabi Ajasa The Corper In His NYSC Uniform (More Photos) / Owolabi Ajasa Is A Corper. Spotted At NYSC Kogi Orientation Camp (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Rapper, Lord Of Ajasa Cries For Help Over Ailment (photos) by GistmoreNG: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Veteran rapper, Lord of Ajasa has cried out for help as he battles ulcer.

According to reports, the rapper is in dire need of financial assistance for a surgery in order to return to a state of good health

His unfortunate plight has made public by his colleague, veteran singer Alariwo of Africa who took to his Instagram page to appeal to fans and colleagues, sharing a recent photo of the musician

Alariwo wrote;

My dear colleagues, Our brother, Legendary Nigerian Afro hip hop artist and pioneer of yoruba rap, Segun Osaniyi aka Lord of Ajasa is criticality ill and needs funds to undergo a peptic Ulcer operation..He’s currently at ikorodu general hospital, where he’s receiving treatment.

However, he needs to be moved to a better and more equipped hospital so as to get the BEST medical attention..I got a message from his wife begging me to speak to his colleagues to save her husband.

When i called ajasa earlier today, he ajasa confirmed that the story is true..Let’s all come together as fast as we can to help out as nothing is to small..

Supporting him financially to stay alive is the best remedy than saying sorry, which we reject in JESUS name.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/veteran-rapper-lord-of-ajasa-cries-for-help-over-ailment-photos

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Veteran Rapper, Lord Of Ajasa Cries For Help Over Ailment (photos) by GistmoreNG: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2019

Re: Veteran Rapper, Lord Of Ajasa Cries For Help Over Ailment (photos) by 2extremes(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sorry bro.
Re: Veteran Rapper, Lord Of Ajasa Cries For Help Over Ailment (photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
This kinda ulcer get as e be ooo. But why are celebrities always plagued by ailments like these?

The answer lies on their lifestyle. Too Many freebies that they just don't turn down.
Re: Veteran Rapper, Lord Of Ajasa Cries For Help Over Ailment (photos) by Redoil: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
Human all too human
Re: Veteran Rapper, Lord Of Ajasa Cries For Help Over Ailment (photos) by Peterdredd(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
angry
Re: Veteran Rapper, Lord Of Ajasa Cries For Help Over Ailment (photos) by LuciferVirgin: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin
See as poverty don rewire him life he con resemble my barber.

Pioneer of Afonja trap music oshi.

RIP in advance bro...

*spits angry

Re: Veteran Rapper, Lord Of Ajasa Cries For Help Over Ailment (photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
Indeed "common sense is not common"
Re: Veteran Rapper, Lord Of Ajasa Cries For Help Over Ailment (photos) by itspzpics(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Veteran Rapper, Lord Of Ajasa Cries For Help Over Ailment (photos) by Trafalgar(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
LuciferVagina,If he dies,you will lose someone special to you to this condition,help you will seek but you shall not find, in Jesus name (Amen)
Re: Veteran Rapper, Lord Of Ajasa Cries For Help Over Ailment (photos) by Rickjordan(m): 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
too bad embarassed ....quick recovery

(1) (Reply)

Enchanting And Stylish #ankara Styles To Choose From (ezinne Fashion Styles) / My Special Ritual Before Going On Stage – Singer Omawumi / #WorldWizkidDay: Fans Celebrate World Wizkid’s Day On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.