Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo (53397 Views)

Barber In Oyo Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl Inside Her Mother's Shop (Photo) / Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight / Police Officer Dismissed For Hiding Stolen Cow In Abuja. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by chloride6: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is humiliating embarassed
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by legba1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
look well peeps....yhat cant be a naija scene...see the woman holding the culprit...who in naija dress like that
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Does she think she a bottle of groundnut oil is like a d*ck she can conceal?
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
kennygee:
How did she expect to walk out of the store undetected with that big bottle between her legs?
She has JOB experience naaaa
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lmao
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by KingsCity: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Beverage

You have to blame the government for this

She just needed something for she or her children to eat
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by melaninpop: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74767904:
WHAT A SHAME!
This is the height of it!

My dear , pray to never see your kids go hungry for days without food. You will do worse.. cry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by HIPROFILE(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Typical of what you should see in a capital place of poverty.

i feel for this woman...who knows how far she must have begged people on the street before taking upon this plan C.

Our leaders actually led many to poverty.
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Emmanuelempire(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Meskaofficial1:
Choiceless Legend spits *
No be lie Choi.
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Emmanuelempire(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Meskaofficial1:
Choiceless Legend spits *

No be lie Choi.
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Enoch07: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
I know the laps are not that fresh but I can still manage it...

[img]https://media1./images/e64ca63a2ff2602fcb372b5a8e7dc294/tenor.gif?itemid=4891968[/img]
niggaa u need to chil d f*ck down.
"In-between" d legs of a woman has been causing problem since 1720
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
LuciferVirgin:
I know the laps are not that fresh but I can still manage it...

[img]https://media1./images/e64ca63a2ff2602fcb372b5a8e7dc294/tenor.gif?itemid=4891968[/img]
u this stupid virgin.
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Heffalump(m): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
PurplePatch:
Too much hunger in the land. Smh. ..

This is how APC is hiding our destiny in Nigeria grin
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by AFONJACOW(m): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
AFONJA cheesy
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Milesjohn: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ohh this world of ours
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Just let the poor woman go! I did a lot of shoplifting myself when i was in secondary school. No big deal.
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by pally123: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
kennygee:
How did she expect to walk out of the store undetected with that big bottle between her legs?
She dey carry bigger "things". She come mistake think say na one of those things
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by pally123: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
She no even fear Delta boys. She still dey wear pant sad
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Kaetoh: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
This is hunger not greed. She didn't steal cream or clothings etc. if I was there I'll shop at least 20k feeding items for her and tell her to always call on me if need be. She looks really very hungry.
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by pansophist(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Why insult her like that? She stole food for God sake. There is hunger in the land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Propsvilla(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
Why expose her like this, Yes I don't support stealing but sometimes put yourself in their shoes. There is too much hunger in the Land and it is unfortunate that we have devils as the Leaders.
Look at the Masses
What a Country
The so called Giant of Africa.
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by mechanics(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
hmmmmm, she should have begged than stealing.
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Raskasal(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
islandmoon:
no comments

You are not sincere with your self. Your prices are inflated
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by somehow: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Who is posting this rubbish? when did 1 liter of kerosene turn to 500 naira? the same kersene i bought 2 days ago? see as people dey spread lies

Even said gas is 5k lol. chai!

islandmoon:
no comments
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kylekent59:
shocked
See what poverty has caused. I just pity the woman, who knows what she had been going through in Life.

If I was the shop owner, I would sit her down,explain things to her,make her know stealing is not the best option in life. I just have to persuade her to turn for good.
You took the words out of my mind, really. Before rendering an advice, I'd make sure I do the best I can to provide some of her needs (as the shop owner). A simple act governed by selflessness could go a long way to saving lives.
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by kamez(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
I'm not in support of stealing, but I feel for her honestly... if I was in that shop, I would beg the owner to forgive, and I will pay for groundnut oil and give it to her to take home..

#Hungerbad
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Originalsly: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
ajon1:
I pity the woman. Things must really be hard for her. She just needed something to eat. She didn't steal a phone or Brazilian hair for God's sake, why post her pictures? angry

Something similar to this happened in a market in my area in 2016. The woman, a civil servant who is being owed salaries by the govt of Yahaya Bello, stole a medium bag of Semovita flour from the market. She was harassed and taken to the police station. At the station the woman revealed that her children have not eaten for 3 days and she couldn't watch them any longer. The DPO wept when he heard that. He paid the trader for the Semo and gave the woman 10k to buy food for her family. Whenever I remember that incident, tears escape from my eyes.

So when you can't afford something the only option is to steal? I'm almost sure if she had told the vendor her situation the vendor would've helped her out. Stop making excuses for theives.

@ topic.... hmmm....oil between her legs.... that is no longer good....rancid.... hope they made her drink it all. Almost sure it's not the first time.... most likely stealing to sell....a business.
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Sushsu7: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
ajon1:
I pity the woman. Things must really be hard for her. She just needed something to eat. She didn't steal a phone or Brazilian hair for God's sake, why post her pictures? angry

Something similar to this happened in a market in my area in 2016. The woman, a civil servant who is being owed salaries by the govt of Yahaya Bello, stole a medium bag of Semovita flour from the market. She was harassed and taken to the police station. At the station the woman revealed that her children have not eaten for 3 days and she couldn't watch them any longer. The DPO wept when he heard that. He paid the trader for the Semo and gave the woman 10k to buy food for her family. Whenever I remember that incident, tears escape from my eyes.

Nigeria is a fraud
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Foodforthought: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
ajon1:

Of course there is hunger in the land on this occasion, why won't you sympathize with her ? She is a woman so it's not her fault.
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by Passionate888: 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
Tomorrow she go collect 5k and 2 cups of rice go vote buhari
Re: Woman Caught After Hiding Stolen Item In Between Her Legs In A Shop. Photo by ImperialYoruba: 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
BoneBlogger:
A woman's suspicious movement gave her away after 'successfully' stealing a bottle of groundnut oil from a supermarket. 

According to Facebook user Stella, the woman had stolen the item and hid it under her skirt ( in between her legs) to avoid detection. 

It was gathered that due to the position of item in her body, the woman couldn't walk properly as her movement was suspected by the staff at the supermarket.

The woman was confronted and to the shock of everyone, the stolen item was found in between her legs. 

This is coming weeks two women including a nursing mother were recently nabbed in a women’s boutique after stealing clothing items and concealing them in their underwear. 

They were reportedly seen on CCTV by one of the staff who apprehended them and forced them to bring out the stolen items from where they were hidden.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/woman-caught-after-hiding-stolen-item-in-between-her-legs-in-a-shop-photo.html

If i was there i would pay the oil and release her.

Firat she looks like a mother. Perharps she needs ingredients to cook for her children and no money.

We need to treat these issues on individual case basis.

If person steal food item its likely hunger or feeding related.

Is different from someone go steal car. Or point gun at someone to empty pocket.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Onitsha Today By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest / Uwa Omozuwa: Edo State Police Command Arrests One Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.