Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu (56755 Views)

Mohammed Adamu Hands Over To Acting IGP, Alkali Baba / Ohanaeze Condemns The Appointment Of Usman Alkali Baba As Acting IGP / Acting IGP, Usman Baba Alkali Visits Police Affairs Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by LZAA: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheTrueSeeker:
Details shortly..
Surprisingly some "sophisticated ones" are not saying zlich.
Imagine if na igbo person dm go find their voice grin
Cc immhotep sarrki deomelllo velocity25

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Omeokachie: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
Welcome Adamu.

You better be weary of politicians and serve the country, otherwise they will mess up your record.

Your allegiance should be to Nigeria and NOT to Buhari and the APC.

A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Ruddyman(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Can't buhari or Jubril or the cabal just pretend and disappoint some people?

4 Likes

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by fk001(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Congratulation sir.

Adamu Lafia is from the middle belt
PMB till 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by tempest01(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Is this confirmed? All DIGs above him will now proceed to compulsory retirement
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by colon(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Seems clearly we are now running a Northern Government.
Nigeria which way....!!!

1 Like

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by OBoy50: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
cheesy NIGERIA IS NORTH AND NORTH IS NIGERIA! Atiku till the coming of the lord.
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
baliyubla:
The Transmission man can transmit himself to hell.

The Daura Bigot never seems to disappoint with his appointments.

Are Southerners not Nigerians under Buhari? And if the post of the IG has been zoned to the MB (Idris and Lafia), then are MB Christians not Nigerians?

Buhari must be stopped.
Go and stop him.
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Flattino(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheTrueSeeker:
Details shortly..
When did Dele Momodu become the presidency spokesperson?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by kirkwood: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sde
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Jagaban880: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
we stream live matches
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by igwefivestar(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheTrueSeeker:
Details shortly..
u say

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I just want to believe it wa
s done by merit and not another Northocracy.
Nothing like merit exist in this country again....

2 Likes

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by truthstands20: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Just confirmed on AIT now. What a shame! Is north the only region in Nigeria. Buhari will be disgraced soon by God's special grace. What is the meaning of all these? Are southerners not part of this country? God is watching.

1 Like

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Angelparadise: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
Buharicracy of the north by the north and for the north . Real definition of Nigeria democracy by Buhari led APC fanatic bigotry.
While some microscopic DNA slavery dominated lost Southern with foolishly shamelessly defend the indefensible certificateless daura core Islamic migrate.

6 Likes

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by DjAduba(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sai Baba
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by alizma: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
austinsmat:
Thunder fire devel only north
when the northern people were busy joining the police force in those days where were others when they were needed to join?
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by xcelentattitude(m): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
Walahi, I am tired op zis gunmen grin
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Timatayo1: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
Northerners agenda thunderstorms fired somebody

1 Like

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Born2Breed(f): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
TheTrueSeeker:
Details shortly..

So no DIG or they have all been retired too?

1 Like

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by MARKone(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry
I don't know why Buhari is deliberately making himself an object of intense hatred ....what does he stand to gain by been ethnic bigot?
Infact We no go gree.....
Its either DIG Peace Ibemere Abdalla or AIG Godwin Nwobodo...

I bet you, it was after the cabal changed the IGP that Buhari was informed. They man just no know wetin dey happen for the country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
IPassYahoo:
PDP is still going to complain.. I don’t know there problem

U are a big clown. There is a DIG that ought to replace the outgoing IG, but No, buhari being a true bigot he is - decided to choose a northerner/muslim who is even a junior to the DIG.

Do your zombie work with some atom of conscience

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by jimsky(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
only God can save us from this mess
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Quality20(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
he is from our zone. Thank God. We in d MB don't care whether its xtian or not
Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by chymeze: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
I laugh when pple say Nigeria has won. Do you really know if the new IG is a distant in-law to buhari or if he's part of the APC cabal. This new man might even be much closer to Buhari than Amina zakari and naive Nigerians are here shouting Nigeria has won. I have always said it that removing idris was not the issue but whether the new man will be buhari's dog or not. One truth is certain, if buhari can go as far as attempting to remove a sitting Chief Justice for his re-election purpose, then just know that he WILL NEVER appoint an IG who is not a staunch follower of his or who would not do his bidding!

9 Likes

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by deomelo: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oya wailers, go to work..

I'm going to enjoy this session of wailing hopelessly..

grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by chibuikepeter: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
king of the North #Buhari_Snow

3 Likes

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Meritocracy: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
People will be shouting northerner, do you expect sergeant from south east be appointed IG because of zoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by Samakus(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
Zenith bank please resolve my charge back claims made on 27/12/2018. Up till now, my money has not been reversed back to my account.

I will continue calling you guys out until someone hears me since every effort made towards getting you people to reverse my money has proved abortive. What a wicked bank

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by FantasticJ: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
baliyubla:
The Transmission man can transmit himself to hell.

The Daura Bigot never seems to disappoint with his appointments.

Are Southerners not Nigerians under Buhari? And if the post of the IG has been zoned to the MB (Idris and Lafia), then are MB Christians not Nigerians?

Buhari must be stopped.

Hang yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by kirkwood: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
One day someone from the South would be President and would appoint Southern Christians to fill all the posts in govt.

Hahahhahahha.

Bad precedents day in day out

One day, Nigeria would break into pieces.

The handwriting is already on the wall.

Some day sooner than you all think.

3 Likes

Re: AIG Adamu Lafia Has Emerged As The New Acting IGP - Dele Momodu by canalily(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
goodnessme1:
grin one nigeria

government for the north,by the north and for the north.
one nigeria is when its only you and i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Ukpo not a minor, Court rules / Video Of Hausa-fulani Beggar: Matters Arising / Workers' Salaries: States And Number Of Months They Owe - Vanguard (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.