Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT (21834 Views)

Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Shuts Down Marina. / Ypp's Presidential Flag Bearer, Prof Kingsley Moghalu Nominate' Umma Gesto As VP / Presidential Aspirant(prof Kingsley Moghalu) Delivers A Lecture In Fupre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by Kellibae(f): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
princetom1:

Leadership skill? U don't even know if am yoruba or not, now i understand u well, tribalism has entered, let me implore u to go and follow each candidate activities before u can pass a judgement on them... I follow Donald Duke before he was pushed aside, i follow tope fashua, i follow Kingsley, i follow fela and i follow sowore, so am in better position to tell u what u don't know about them at all

cc:southwestblood, ventura1, emperorshizzy

Lol calling people who will support u to make u feel alright.
Sowore is a cheap propagandist , blackmailer and Lair... For him to really deceive people like you with his rantings and uncultured attitude shows how gullible Nigerians can be.
He played into ur minds by saying what u wanna hear. (insulting leaders)
Like if he enters there he is going to be a saint.

Let me tell I guys what u don't know.
Sowore will loot more than anybody when he enters that seat.
Because he is still hungry and will be swayed when he realizes he is on total control.

It's just like sending a well fed dog and a hungry dog to go guard mea
both will eat the meat but the hungry one will definitely eat more.
Sowore is not fit to be the president, let him first go and experience leadership by wining local government chairman.. I even doubt he can

I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by Banmeallday: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
They are a bunch of jokers, they see the truth but get angry when confronted with it.

Moghala knows he can never be President of the Nigger Area, but is not man enough to ask for boycott or division into natural boundaries/countries..

Instead he is doing what a Psychologically homeless Igboman does, use all his energy to try to save a saveless situation and at the end is booted out like a chicken lol...
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by Kellibae(f): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
princetom1:

We keep hearing this same excuse... This is the reason why i pitched my tent with him, he does not hide his feelings, he is a very forward person, u call him arrogant, i call him brave... Too uncultured that has killed this country, just yesterday, some of the people they said we should be respecting was caught on tape at presidential villa accepting brown envelop (the traditional leaders that went to visit Buhari)... Befor u call him anything just to discredit him, make sure u know him well enough

u guys are really gullible if u think this guy can win or even be a better president,
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by luckysmills: 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
You keep saying things you don't know, Kingsley is working. I have seen him in Abia, Aba to be precise and in over 20 states. I only know about Sowere because I see stuffs about him on NL.mind you, that NL will always bring up things about Sowere does not mean that people knows him.
princetom1:
The main problem of this man is, he think too much of his self and thinks without him, others are nothing, he said he has spent 200 million on his campaign and we are yet to see him at rallys at all, only one rally so far, while someone like sowore that has spent not even uo to half of his money is knows everywhere... I used to like him but with his latest interview, we surely know he is the one standing in the way of the coalition and it will be better if others go ahead without him
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by fabre4: 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
post=74768021:

How we wish all these good guys can come together to work with Baba for a better Nigeria.
Nigeria will be great again, we are on the right track already.
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

You're the only zombie I respect. Only if you could put your skill as a zombie into use and follow a competent candidate

1 Like

Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by rattlesnake(m): 11:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Grammar Osi
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by luckysmills: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
I doubt if you actually read that BIG (Manifesto of Moghalu). if you did, you will never compare it with any other Presidential manifesto. By the way, who said that Moghalu did not qualify for the debate? I want to believe that you are on codeine diet.
princetom1:

What is the acronym of moghalu manifesto? Do a favour to talk about power and education from his manifesto... U spitting because u dibt follow sowore, u have no idea how good he is, everywhere he goes, people respect him... Ur Prof is still romancing some of the cabals we are trying to get rid of, do u know why channels television refused to show the town hall meeting on Saturday? Do u know why prof was picked to stand in the coming debate despite the fact that he did not qualify for the debate?
Apc/pdp see his as paperweight that can easily be pushed aside and going by the event of things so far, they are right, they know how to handle him because he was once working for them
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by yinkeys(m): 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
princetom1:

Moghalu is a one man team, he is too full of his self, go watch video of where he address this issue after debate on Saturday in unilag, u might not like sowore, fine but go and compare their manifestos, sowore manifesto is miles ahead of his and like on Saturday, sowore proved to all that he is always ready, don't tell me wat u don't know because i follow all of these people except Mrs oby... Sowore is showing u exact person he has been for almost 30 years, maybe u like him or not, but u can't fault his inteligence, his aura, his manifesto, his vision and mission... Am worried ur Prof has no morals, he just wanna be the lead simply because he feels he is the most educated while he isn't the wisest by a long shot...
Between, just admit that u don't like sowore on a personal level, don't say he is a tyrant or agberoish because he has proven times without number the reasons for his actions... I wonder how u want him to campaign, the only person who has taken campaign serious unlike ur Prof who has a sense of entitlement that he should be voted for because he is well off and more educated than the others
It is sad to know one of the established failed parties will still win. These alternatives don't have the resources unless they form a strong coalition. But all of them want to be president.
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by phaphyz05(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2019
luckysmills:
Presidential candidate, Kingsley Moghalu, finally opens up on why he walked out of PACT and why he has a problem with Fela Durotoye and Oby Ezekwesili.

Presidential candidate of the Young Progressives Party (YPP), Prof Kingsley Moghalu, has explained why he walked out of a consensus election in August of 2018, preferring to pursue his presidential ambition with renewed vigour instead.

On Thursday, August 30, 2018, 18 presidential aspirants under the Presidential Aspirants Coming Together (PACT) umbrella, organised a vote among themselves to settle for a consensus candidate ahead of the 2019 elections.

At the end of a two-staged voting process, Fela Durotoye of the Alliance for a New Nigeria (ANN), was declared winner.

Soon after the vote however, Moghalu pulled out of the coalition, citing “overwhelming outpouring of support for my candidacy from all parts of Nigeria.”

Moghalu also said “PACT did not produce a true consensus candidate” because “only seven aspirants participated in the final voting out of the original 18 aspirants, mainly because many of the aspirants had withdrawn from the process.”

Fela Durotoye, ANN presidential candidate, was declared winner of PACT election in August 2018 (Fela Durotoye) Fela Durotoye, ANN presidential candidate, was declared winner of PACT election in August 2018 (Fela Durotoye) Fela Durotoye, ANN presidential candidate, was declared winner of PACT election in August 2018 (Fela Durotoye)
In this exclusive piece sent to Pulse, Moghalu says PACT was put together by persons who had colluded among themselves to assassinate his presidential ambition.

Moghalu's words are reproduced below, unedited:

PACT was a political assassination attempt, a conspiracy by powerful forces to terminate my candidacy for the Office of the President. I was lucky to have survived that ambush and by God’s mercy waxing even stronger since then. My one regret and apology is to my followers and supporters for the gaffe of being lured into a process that was bursting with insincerity.

The one thing that was not made known to the general public is that the forces behind the outcome of PACT were worried about the emergence of a strong, competent and truly independent alternative candidate (me) that will ultimately challenge the status quo in 2019. Today, the Young Progressives Party (YPP) and my candidacy are indisputably the alternative in Nigerian politics. We will go on to defeat both the APC and the PDP in next month’s election.

Now let me be clear and for the avoidance of any doubt why I walked away from PACT. The process was basically not transparent, and the first rule in any contest of that nature is that there must be a level playing field. In this case there wasn’t. When I arrived at the venue of the poll on the fateful morning, to my utter surprise, was confronted with the presence and participation of Oby Ezekwesili as the “referee” for the polling. Nothing was explained. Who invited her? There were two other “observers”. Why was I as a participant not informed and my prior agreement sought?

Clearly, something was up, there was an “inside game” going on. Also a small clique, made up mainly of members of the ANN party, where running the show driving it to a pre-determined bus stop and keeping others in the dark.

Oby Ezekwesili, presidential candidate of ACPN, mediated the PACT election (Pulse) Oby Ezekwesili, presidential candidate of ACPN, mediated the PACT election (Pulse) Oby Ezekwesili, presidential candidate of ACPN, mediated the PACT election (Pulse)
I started getting uneasy with what was going on. After the first round of voting, Fela Durotoye, myself and another candidate were tied. The process was conducted through a supposedly secret ballot. However, the three of us who were tied were asked to leave the room for the second round of voting. Why? We all were in the room for the first “secret” ballot. If the second ballot was also a supposedly transparent secret ballot, why were we asked to leave the room? Were there winks, nods, and other kinds of communication or discussion that took place behind my back? We will never know.

So in retrospect, it became clear that something was seriously wrong with the whole process. Even some of the PACT “insiders” later admitted on the record in interviews with the media that there were many errors in the whole process. As a matter of principle I simply had to move on. Moreover, clause 13 of the PACT agreement made it clear that any member of PACT could leave the group in line with his or her constitutional right to freedom of political association.

Given these irregularities I exercised my right by the contract. I stood by an agreed clause in the agreement as the circumstances warranted it. Why is this a crime? Some parties that signed on to the PDP-led CUPP alliance left the group after its presidential candidate emerged and they disagreed on valid grounds, mainly the lack of respect, transparency and agreed process in selecting the candidate. No one crucified them.

I do understand that those who criticize me over the PACT episode either do not know the full story and the facts, or they are simply being simplistic. Some may be using double standards or are simply prejudiced or self-serving, or all of the above. Meanwhile, the referee of the PACT immediately thereafter entered the field as a player in the last minute, trying to score more goals than all the other players. This of course raised more ethical questions than answers and further showed the whole thing as a farce.

When I realized that PACT was a charade I simply quit and as mentioned already still on the grounds of what was agreed and signed in the contract. As we all know even in real elections, candidates can reject the results and go to court at the END of the whole process if they believe they have legal or principled grounds to do so.

Here’s something else. Why did PACT collapse like a pack of cards after I left the group? Why did they not uphold Fela’s Durotoye’s victory and continue without me? Must Kingsley Moghalu be a member of PACT? The answer is that in reality the so-called outcome had no credibility and it was clear to many and without my participation that credibility was hard to create.

It is very interesting that Fela Durotoye, the supposed “consensus candidate” found it necessary to participate in a subsequent and separate attempt organized by another group of citizens to select a consensus alternative candidate. I was heavily lobbied to attend the preliminary meeting even though I was extremely reluctant. So I attended the meeting out of respect to most Nigerians who really needed us to all work together.

However, it became obvious again that this attempt was not heading towards a fair outcome as many questions went unanswered. Once I decided and declined participation, the whole process collapsed again. So I came to understand clearly that I was the 800-pound gorilla in the room, and that these PACT-like arrangements were simply set-ups to eliminate my candidacy in a clever manner. The question is: Whose interests are served by such an outcome? Certainly not those of our poor and suffering masses that need good governance and an end to their generational cycles of poverty.

I am evidently the most prepared and popular alternative candidate. The YPP has a structure on the ground across the 36 states in addition to my own infrastructure, the Kingsley Moghalu Support Organization (KIMSO) and the Kingsley Moghalu Volunteer Force (KMVF) and Youth for Kingsley (Y4K) across 30 states. I sat down and wrote a proper book, Build, Innovate and Grow (BIG): My Vision for Our Country, before announcing my candidacy for President in February 2018. So I am well prepared, I came out early and boldly, and we have covered a lot of ground across the country, North and South, and have strong following across the country. We have also invested a lot of resources in building all this infrastructure.

Moreover, I have far more relevant experience and a compelling vision than any candidate for the presidency in Nigeria today. The presidency of Nigeria is not moi-moi, as we will say! You have to have gravitas and a track record of performance of leadership in public institutions, economic management, and international relations and diplomacy because these are the responsibilities of the President. The fact that you are young is good but not enough. You must in addition be prepared and competent. So if the alternatives truly want to come together and select a candidate with a real chance to defeat the status quo, my humble opinion is that and objectively speaking, I am the man for the job.

We have done the work on ground, and gone across the country, have they? We have over 300 candidates down the ballot – 16 for governorships, 22 for Senate, 55 for House of Reps, and over 200 for House of Assembly. We are serious about winning. We will contest the presidency because we are prepared, competent and ready! This is seen in most of the polls where we consistently outperform most of these candidates and in some polls even the APC and PDP, including the national polling for “The Candidates” town hall in which we- I and my running mate Umma Getso - featured on NTA on January 9 and the polling for the presidential candidates’ debate on January 19.

I believe that if the process was transparent and sincere and a consensus candidate of PACT emerged, the effort would not have died. I would have deployed experienced leadership and my convening influence to cure its defects, bringing more candidates and political parties under its tent, and thereby giving it more legitimacy. Unfortunately, both the process and outcome of PACT were its undoing.

I believe our youth should be leaders of today and not tomorrow, and my candidacy represents their best interest. It is important that young people do not make the same mistake we made in 2015, voting just on the basis of sentiment, or anybody but Buhari in 2019. We should be more discerning about what the job of the President requires and the candidate best placed to both win and perform well. I am that candidate.

I am willing to work with all the other candidates in the minority parties and I do believe we can all come together but we need to do this ourselves and I strongly believe we can.

*Kingsley Moghalu is the presidential candidate of the Young Progressives Party and a former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/kingsley-moghalu-opens-up-on-pact-oby-ezekwesili-fela-durotoye/28tbpvl
La read la bend
La read la bend

1 Like

Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by alexola20(m): 12:21am On Jan 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by alexola20(m): 12:22am On Jan 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by EmperorShizzy: 12:49am On Jan 15, 2019
Kellibae:

Sowore is a cheap propagandist , blackmailer and Lair... For him to really deceive people like you with his rantings and uncultured attitude shows how gullible Nigerians can be.

Because he is still hungry and will be swayed when he realizes he is on total control.

Sowore is not fit to be the president, let him first go and experience leadership by wining local government chairman.. I even doubt he can

I rest my case

When you talk ,Always try to find a substantial evidence to back up your claims so that you can appear wiser,How do you call someone a propagandist and can't find a single link of him propagating falsehood,it makes you appear a stupid fool you really her
And about insulting elders,I've educated you time without number that you can never hear Omoyele Sowore speak ill of Credible elders,calling those bunch of looting bastards what they really are is not an insult,and if you think that's an insult go and listen to Fela's songs and see the real insult there

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by doublefreez(m): 1:50am On Jan 15, 2019
YES! GOD BLESS PMB WITH VICTORY NOT TO RETURN AGAIN.
post=74768021:

How we wish all these good guys can come together to work with Baba for a better Nigeria.
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by vickylincon(m): 2:20am On Jan 15, 2019
Kellibae:

I don't know why you yorubas are so biased in everything.
How can u compare Sowore and moghalu in any ramification?
What leadership experience does Sowore has.
He should first go and win local government chairman
I was already following you until you introduce tribalism. It doesn't work with me. You can always make your point without throwing jibes at other other party tribe. God bless

1 Like

Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by buzodyke: 3:32am On Jan 15, 2019
Nigerians get problems sha.. to be looking at another candidate except this man. Even if he will not win I support him.
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by Odani: 4:24am On Jan 15, 2019
post=74768021:

All which good guys?ur baba can never see beyond his northern relatives u guys stop deceiving urselfs
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by flyingdutchman(m): 4:35am On Jan 15, 2019
Vivuch:
shut up! I will still choose Moghalu's manifesto over sowore. Sowore looks like a tyrant, his style of campaign is totally agberoish.
I tire oo
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by Caseygis7: 4:38am On Jan 15, 2019
Get RID Of being UNPRODUCTIVE once and for all This Year.
==========================

Stop.

what you're doing right now and READ this IF you want to be more PRODUCTIVE this year.

What i want to drop here is NOT
surface knowledge...

But... Secrets that can help you get INSANE results like never before

...Irrespective of WHAT YOU DO.

This should be my first post here..

Come closer...

...and Listen closely to what I'm about to say...

Secret #1: Your TALENT can be your CURSE or LIMITATION if you DON'T know HOW to put it to good PROFITABLE use.

Most people THINK that what LIMITS them...

Is because they don't have X or Y.

They ARE WRONG!

What LIMITS you is WHAT YOU HAVE but know NOT HOW to use.

Ronaldo has a talent in running and dribbling for instance,

he puts it to good PROFITABLE use THROUGH football.

This now leads me to the next secret...

Secret #2: Talent without a PLATFORM or CHANNEL can't generate PROFIT.

Woah... That's strong right?

Stay with me...

There are people around you who ARE TALENTED if not MULTI-TALENTED

but yet... make NOTHING off it.

It's plain simple: They've got NO platform.

Picture these folks for a min:

Messi = Football
Mark Z = Communication App (Facebook)
Usain B = Race Tracks
Robert Kiyosaki = Real Estate
Genevieve Nnaji = Acting
J.K Rowling =Writing
Zara = Fashion Designing
Sylvester Stallion = Acting

They've all got a PLATFORM or CHANNEL to use their GIFTS/TALENT

Think about it

By the way, did you know J.K Rowling was the first writer to reach the $Million mark through her "Harrypotter" series?

Okay...

back to what I'm saying....

You NEED a platform to start generating PROFIT.

Bottom line: Find yours.

Secret #3: WEALTH can't be achieved but CREATED.

What!?

I'm not going to go deep in this.

Having had opportunity to sit down, research and studied some "wealthy" people...

something was very SIMILAR

which differentiates them from not just the poor but also the rich...

They've all got SYSTEM(S) in place.

Listen to me...

WEALTH is an accumulation of RICHES.

You can attain, earn or even achieve RICHES but not WEALTH.

Well, that's just okay for now.

There are other mystical secrets...

But these ones should keep you thinking and help you be productive.

Before we part ways...

It's IMPORTANT for you to know that...

whether it's trying to put your talent to good profitable use or choosing a platform...

You NEED to BRAND yourself in order to STAND OUT from the rest.

You can shoot me a message: 08182834190

let's check some things out if you're a right fit... then we work together and BOOST your productivity this Year

Have a great year ahead.

#byever
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by ajl: 5:21am On Jan 15, 2019
Mr Moghalu, PACT was not really targeted at you but Omoyele Sowore who was wise enough to stop attendubg their meetings after his participatiin in their first meetings. Sowore had requested that "is it not better to wait until aspirants become party candidates before organising PACT election?". More so, he mentioned that sone aspirants kept referring to old school politicians as the one who advised them to go organise the election in order to select a single candidate. The ring leader in the collusion is Eunice, the other female candidate.
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by ajl: 5:24am On Jan 15, 2019
banggy:
mumu
instead of u pulling forces with other minor party to form a mega party, u still stick to ur mushroom ambition...average IBO man

Actually, in all honesty PACT was a ploy by few old school politicians to muscle out few strong candidates among the new breeds. He should not have been part of it from the start, like Sowore who avoided PACT.
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by Kellibae(f): 5:28am On Jan 15, 2019
vickylincon:
I was already following you until you introduce tribalism. It doesn't work with me. You can always make your point without throwing jibes at other other party tribe. God bless

Well, u can follow or not..What I said its just the truth .
tribalism exist in Nigeria let's stop pretending like its not.. The reason Sowore is getting recognition more than moghalu is all tribalism.
Because they are using media an to help and hype him.
Else they ain't mates.
And the yorubas we know does everything with tribalism.
#fact
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by Kellibae(f): 5:30am On Jan 15, 2019
EmperorShizzy:

[s]
When you talk ,Always try to find a substantial evidence to back up your claims so that you can appear wiser,How do you call someone a propagandist and can't find a single link of him propagating falsehood,it makes you appear a stupid fool you really her
And about insulting elders,I've educated you time without number that you can never hear Omoyele Sowore speak ill of Credible elders,calling those bunch of looting bastards what they really are is not an insult,and if you think that's an insult go and listen to Fela's songs and see the real insult there[/s]

Total trash.. U can defend and asslickers him all u like but we know him too well with his Sahara reporters..
He is a fucking propagandist.
He is bound to fail, let him keep deceiving gullible ones like u
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by ibietela2(m): 6:01am On Jan 15, 2019
princetom1:
The main problem of this man is, he think too much of his self and thinks without him, others are nothing, he said he has spent 200 million on his campaign and we are yet to see him at rallys at all, only one rally so far, while someone like sowore that has spent not even uo to half of his money is knows everywhere... I used to like him but with his latest interview, we surely know he is the one standing in the way of the coalition and it will be better if others go ahead without him

Don't mind the idiot, that he is well known, wear? Sorry where?
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by clemmonce(m): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2019
TruthHurts100:

And who's going to read all these?
you are a FOOL. for quoting the whole article.
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by OkunrinMeta: 7:38am On Jan 15, 2019
Kellibae:

I don't know why you yorubas are so biased in everything.
How can u compare Sowore and moghalu in any ramification?
What leadership experience does Sowore has.
He should first go and win local government chairman

Can you not be tribalist ?
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by Oluwo1: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2019
post=74768021:

But you know baba or his people dont like working with smart people na
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by TruthHurts100: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2019
clemmonce:
you are a FOOL. for quoting the whole article.

Thank you sir. GOD BE WITH YOU. I know it's not easy to be in this country. If care is not taken, this country will change you into what you are not.

And yes! I was fooling around. acting in a joking, frivolous, or teasing way.

But pls don't kill yourself because of how someone has decided to cope with the Hardship in this country.

If next I see a long article that after reading half of it I can't find anything that would change the way this country is and won't have any positive impact on my being.... I WILL SAY THE SAME THING AGAIN.

I WILL NOT INSULT YOU, COS YOU MIGHT BE MY FATHER'S AGE MATE. BUT IF YOU'RE NOT, YOUR OWN FOOLISHNESS HAS A DASH OF STUPIDITY IN IT.
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by princetom1(m): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2019
luckysmills:
I doubt if you actually read that BIG (Manifesto of Moghalu). if you did, you will never compare it with any other Presidential manifesto. By the way, who said that Moghalu did not qualify for the debate? I want to believe that you are on codeine diet.

Sorry, he came 5th.... Just crosschecked again.

About manifesto, u didn't even know prof gave u all a whole book he wrote sometimes ago? His page is still filled with blank spaces that he is expecting volunteers to make contributions on.... Go figure it out before u reply pls.
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by princetom1(m): 10:07am On Jan 15, 2019
luckysmills:
You keep saying things you don't know, Kingsley is working. I have seen him in Abia, Aba to be precise and in over 20 states. I only know about Sowere because I see stuffs about him on NL.mind you, that NL will always bring up things about Sowere does not mean that people knows him.

If u don't know sowore, u are just living in self denial.... Sowore does not even have agent on NL, even before campaign start, he covered 32 states, unlike ur Prof that is romancing TV stations and not the grassroot... If u doubt what am saying, ask ur friends and family and people around who they know apart from butiku (Buhari and Atiku)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWhSpkwopKU
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by princetom1(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2019
Kellibae:

I rest my case

I don't even know the people i quoted, i only saw them on this page and on previous page defending him because i have no time to reply u, the fact that am just replying u shows that... Everything sowore has said, he has backed it up, why the hate? Because he is well known than ur Prof?
U keeps making unguarded comments about him, simply because u don't like him... Sowore will not steal ur money, with his trasoency agenda and accountability, nothing like looting will exist, stop hating... He didn't steal yesterday and he wount steal starting from today and he has also demonstrated that for almost 30 years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana: El-Rufai Declaring Ayuba Wabba, NLC Chairman Wanted Is Laughable / Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums / Ibrahim Shekarau Welcomes Baby Girl. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.