Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT (21835 Views)

Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Shuts Down Marina. / Ypp's Presidential Flag Bearer, Prof Kingsley Moghalu Nominate' Umma Gesto As VP / Presidential Aspirant(prof Kingsley Moghalu) Delivers A Lecture In Fupre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by oneolajire(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2019
post=74768021:

How we wish all these good guys can come together to work with Baba for a better Nigeria.
Nigeria will be great again, we are on the right track already.
God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

Baba doesn't need them as they do not come from his clan.
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by dei1122(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2019
Flexherbal:
Everybody wants to be president of Nigeria!

Yes anyone an be the president of Nigeria if they are qualified... Change that your slave mentality.
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by EmperorShizzy: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kellibae:

Total trash.. U can defend and asslickers him all u like but we know him too well with his Sahara reporters..
He is a fucking propagandist.
He is bound to fail, let him keep deceiving gullible ones like u

Your English is as bad as your brain,show us a link or picture or video of him involving in propaganda or shut the Bleep up forever

How can you accuse someone of Something and failed to corroborate your claim with evidence,it's shows how empty headed you're
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by Kellibae(f): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
EmperorShizzy:

[s]Your English is as bad as your brain,show us a link or picture or video of him involving in propaganda or shut the Bleep up forever

How can you accuse someone of Something and failed to corroborate your claim with evidence,it's shows how empty headed you're[/s]

U are a complete Eeediot.
U are now asking for video.. I guess u also have video of Gej looting undecided..
Shiioor.(double sided chameleons)

I don't even know why I'm wasting time on u.
I only argue with sensible guys. Not random street touts like u.
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by EmperorShizzy: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kellibae:

U are a complete Eeediot.
U are now asking for video.. I guess u also have video of Gej looting undecided..
Shiioor.(double sided chameleons)

I don't even know why I'm wasting time on u.
I only argue with sensible guys. Not random street touts like u.

You're a big fool,low life hoe
Comparing the thieving ineffectual Buffon to Erudite Sowore, Are you blind when EFCC started uncovering The number of Bank accounts The drunkard and His illiterate wife opened to steal
Ain't that evidence substantial enough
Find an evidence that Sowore has engaged in Propaganda or shut the Bleep up forever
Bastardized Proud ignoramus
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by Kellibae(f): 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
EmperorShizzy:

You're a big fool,low life hoe
Comparing the thieving ineffectual Buffon to Erudite Sowore, Are you blind when EFCC started uncovering The number of Bank accounts The drunkard and His illiterate wife opened to steal
Ain't that evidence substantial enough
Find an evidence that Sowore has engaged in Propaganda or shut the Bleep up forever
Bastardized Proud ignoramus

Look at this cow?
Do u have sense at all?
U are totally Brain dead!
Read again and this time read slowly!
USLESS thing..
Both and that your cLled Sowore are FAILURES already.
lol.. He will not only win Nigeria president he will win the world president..

Bunch of jokers. grin
Re: Prof. Kingsley Moghalu Finally Opens Up On Why He Walked Out Of PACT by vickylincon(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2019
Kellibae:

Well, u can follow or not..What I said its just the truth .
tribalism exist in Nigeria let's stop pretending like its not.. The reason Sowore is getting recognition more than moghalu is all tribalism.
Because they are using media an to help and hype him.
Else they ain't mates.
And the yorubas we know does everything with tribalism.
#fact
Don't close your mind. That something exists doesn't make it right. There are many things you can achieve without being tribal. My fiance is ibo and I am Yoruba.. I am sure you are educated, your Junior ones should be looking up to you. Never fan tribal differences

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums / Photos As President Buhari Campaigns In Taraba / Saraki, 51 NASS Members “Arrest” Court Judgment On Legality Of Their Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.