Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Pls Which Cream Is Suitable For Those With Oily Skin. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Which Cream Is Suitable For Those With Oily Skin. (1784 Views)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Which Cream As Worked Good On Your Skin And Duration Before Improvement / How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which Cream Is Suitable For Those With Oily Skin. by Zyzman: 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hello Fellowship Nairalanders.
So as stated in the topic I have an oily skin and I sweat alot and have tried using lots of body cream that suits my oily skin but they all seem to make me sweat When I use them.
I would really love it if anyone can recommend a cream that is suitable for my skin type. Thanks in advance and No bashing pls.
Re: Pls Which Cream Is Suitable For Those With Oily Skin. by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
improve your diet!

However, QEI+ will work wonders!

Pick the white one okay

Thank me later! wink

Note: be careful of imitation!
Re: Pls Which Cream Is Suitable For Those With Oily Skin. by Zyzman: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
improve your diet!
However, QEI+ will work wonders!
Pick the white one okay
Thank me later! wink
Note: be careful of imitation!
imitation as in? and the QEI+ it a cream? thanks in advance
Re: Pls Which Cream Is Suitable For Those With Oily Skin. by Zyzman: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Improve my diet in what way?
Re: Pls Which Cream Is Suitable For Those With Oily Skin. by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
Zyzman:

imitation as in?
and the QEI+ it a cream?
thanks in advance
Patronize trusted stores! There are imitations

There are different variants but pick the white with carrots!

Here is what it looks like

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Cream Is Suitable For Those With Oily Skin. by Mariangeles(f): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Zyzman:
Hello Fellowship Nairalanders.
So as stated in the topic I have an oily skin and I sweat alot and have tried using lots of body cream that suits my oily skin but they all seem to make me sweat When I use them.
I would really love it if anyone can recommend a cream that is suitable for my skin type. Thanks in advance and No bashing pls.
Use Vaseline aloe fresh, you'd thank me...plus it's a cheap quality product and there's hardly a fake

It has a clean fresh feel after application to the skin . smiley
Re: Pls Which Cream Is Suitable For Those With Oily Skin. by Zyzman: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Pls Which Cream Is Suitable For Those With Oily Skin. by obiageri5(f): 9:40am On Jan 15, 2019
Use loving care body lotion it is for all skin types
You can chat me up to know how to get it

Re: Pls Which Cream Is Suitable For Those With Oily Skin. by obiageri5(f): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2019
obiageri5:
Use loving care body lotion it is for all skin types
You can chat me up to know how to get it

LOVING CARE BODY LOTION with almond milk

Do you have spots from mosquito bites?
Do your kids have spots from mosquito bites, chicken pox, measles and allergies?
If yes... Then this cream is for you

Benefits
1. Anti-ageing
Almond milk is rich in flavonoids: catechin, kaempferol and epicatechin which are powerful antioxidants. They protect the skin by fighting off free radicals that can cause oxidation and dying.

2. Rejuvenates skin
almond milk nourishes, softens and moisturize leaving the skin healthy and fresh.

3. Skin lightening� action
Do u know almonds are natural skin whiteners? Loving care body lotion with Almond milk is rich in 100% natural almond milk.

4. Promotes healthy strong nails
this is due to its high content of vitamin E

5. Reduce Acne
this includes acne gotten from diary sources

6. Good for dry skin
it's locks in moisture in skin and leaves skin moisturized all day long

7. Soothes sensitive skin

Taking orders now. Comment interested. Call �/ WATS app 08098851481
Re: Pls Which Cream Is Suitable For Those With Oily Skin. by generationz(f): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Hello please,
do you use it? does it give strechmark ? how do you use it
Re: Pls Which Cream Is Suitable For Those With Oily Skin. by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
generationz:

Hello please,

do you use it?
does it give strechmark ?
how do you use it
It's doesn't! Try it, you will thank me later. It also has serum which you can mix with it.

The serum is optional.

Note: avoid imitation. It's expensive but it worth the value
Re: Pls Which Cream Is Suitable For Those With Oily Skin. by generationz(f): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

It's doesn't! Try it, you will thank me later. It also has serum which you can mix with it.

The serum is optional.

Note: avoid imitation. It's expensive but it worth the value

does it lighten your skin?

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 In Nigeria, Have Peaked And Already Declining? (I Hope So - See Pic) / Lists Of Rehabilitation Centres In Abuja / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.