Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,011 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa (38153 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:00am On Jan 15, 2019
sarrki:
Where is Pdp banner here?

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by banio: 6:02am On Jan 15, 2019
PythonDancer:

Sharrap . When did he tell you he’s an APC member ?
Nonsense!

Another Zombie spotted
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Benobute: 6:07am On Jan 15, 2019
Atiku the Answer carry go..God forbid buhari
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Modarun(m): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2019
The South West never produced an executive president, only the PDP made it possible. The South South cant even dream of having one of their sons become the Executive President, it became a reality under the PDP. Now its the turn of the abandoned and neglected North East. you have always done as you were told, you have akways been loyal to the interst of the entire north. Its now your turn to enjoy. My North East people, dint let them take away the honey thats God has now.put in your mouths. they are now saying you are not qualified, why? is the North west/South west the only ones that should be president? Dnt be decieved into abandoning your son Atiku. Nobody can care about you and stoping the killings better than your son Atiku. They have used and dumped you, only few of your elites are eating fat while insurgents are allowed to rape you. Take back your rights to exist.
We the South south, South East, North central, PDP North west and parts of Swest are solidly behind you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Dumte(m): 6:14am On Jan 15, 2019
I wonder the kind of upliftment that will come on Nigerians when they will hear that Atiku has won the election. Some sick people will just be heal with drugs. God knows the best Sha.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by mechanics(m): 6:16am On Jan 15, 2019
Wow, people really still love PDP.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by onunwa21(m): 6:19am On Jan 15, 2019
Free nd fair election Atiku must win Buhari!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Belteshazzar1: 6:22am On Jan 15, 2019
To God be the glory[/color]

kiss

To God be the glory[/color]
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Galaticos444: 6:24am On Jan 15, 2019
sarrki:
All liars shall go to hell

Says the holy books
then u shud b d 1st person to go to hell

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by uniqueflash(m): 6:30am On Jan 15, 2019
sarrki:
All liars shall go to hell
Says the holy books
john 8vs44

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by searchlight: 6:43am On Jan 15, 2019
sarrki:
Don’t worry same almajiri you detested so much are now the crowd you are hoping for to vote your candidate?

Same people your bosses allowed Boko boiz to torment like hell
"I will never forgive pmb and oshomole if saraki is not impeached" Sarrki. zombie what's up with sarakis impeachment?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by AAA593: 6:54am On Jan 15, 2019
Basher8583:

You talk like a dunce. So all this while that you have tried to kill him and he refuses to die up to the point that delusion crept into you shameless souls to think he was cloned, God doesnt have a hand in it abi.
NA GOD NO ALOW MAKE YOU KILL AM. BUHARI IS GOD'S ANOINTED.
so just imagine you calling the same God to do what is against he plan.
Its people like you God afflicts with badluck because of your extremely poor judgement
Did u smoke dry faece?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Sholaco: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2019
By February 16 their eyes go clear... grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Gamesmart: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2019
NigerDeltan:
iti thought you said PDP is dead and buried, are you trying to shift the goal post?

so because its governorship that makes it APC crowd?

Where did I say so?

Show us otherwise you are a complete moooron.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by troublemakea(m): 8:49am On Jan 15, 2019
delugajackson:

If all liars are going to hell, then it means all APC members are going to hell. Including you, cause that's where you belong.

Bro why? why u just hit sarrki dead on the chest like that embarassed

who else listen to that old fool undecided he decided to make it a 2comment and they both dont even gather up to 50likes while yurs was 245plus likes

I see sarrki with his lord n master Bullhari disgraced this coming month insha allah

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by troublemakea(m): 8:51am On Jan 15, 2019
AAA593:
I keep saying it, the glory has Left APC. Even zombies here are not comfortable. They are praying for rigging that will turn Nigeria into problems.
Tb Joshua has declared this Wednesday and next Thursdays for fasting and prayers. People are praying. Christians and Muslims are praying that buhari must go. He's not above God. He's time is up

bless ya bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by troublemakea(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Bash92:
If you watch the Video, you will hear them shouting Sai Atiku.

are you minding him sarrki is broke he can't afford to watch the video or he ll weep bitterly by today's ending if he does watch it
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by sammy99(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2019
mtcheww!! And d zombies will come and tell me dat atiku will b defeated in d north.

Pls tell me how?

Even d northerners are tired of der lifeless rule.

Northerners for pdp

south south for pdp

south east for pdp

south west can wish to stand in d middle or follow d lifeless one to meet his dearest cows.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Tizu(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2019
Next election will be interesting.
#buharimustgo
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by precious1967(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2019
Where is Leah Sharibu?
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by dominusgai(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Its still a waste,just like buhari campaigning in enugu.atiku wont get more than 200k while buhari will poll over a million

I pray o
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Basher8583: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2019
AAA593:

Did u smoke dry faece?
I do not smoke thank you.
However I will advise you to stop smoking the dry faece or whatever you call it.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by AAA593: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
Basher8583:

I do not smoke thank you.
However I will advise you to stop smoking the dry faece or whatever you call it.
Don't smoke again.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by GleestarsMag: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEqpyHO2OXk
Atiku Tears Of Joy As Crowd Gather At PDP Jigawa State Presidential Campaign Rally

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, broke down in tears in Jigawa. Atiku weeped as a mammoth crowd chanted his name during the PDP presidential rally in Jalingo.

The All Progressives Congress, APC, state government allegedly denied the PDP access to the stadium and another venue had to be arranged.
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, broke down in tears in Jigawa.

Atiku weeped as a mammoth crowd chanted his name during the PDP presidential rally in Jalingo.

The All Progressives Congress, APC, state government allegedly denied the PDP access to the stadium and another venue had to be arranged.

National Chairman of PDP, Uche Secondus told said that PDP was coming to power to put food on their tables and tackle hunger in the land.

“We are bringing in an energetic and competent person Atiku Abubakar with experience to tackle poverty created by the APC,” he said.

He told the crowd that their massive turn out at the rally was a clear indication that power is returning to the party and the state is already on the train to rescue Nigeria.

According to a statement from the National Chairman’s media office signed by Ike Abonyi, the National Chairman assured that Atiku Abubakar is energetic, ready and equipped to do the work.

He said that APC has failed Nigeria and should be thrown out as they have not been able to fulfill any of the promises they made in 2015.
“The choice before us is between competence and incompetence, between broken promises and a man ready and equipped for the job,” he said.

The former Governor of Jigawa state and a Presidential aspirant in the October 2018 Presidential primaries, Mallam Sule Lamido berated the APC administration for destroying Nigeria through their incompetence and lack of direction.

Earlier the candidate led the campaign train to the palace of the Emir of Dutse, Alhaji Nuhu Sanusi, who prayed for him and his team.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Presents Africa’s Map-Painted Ostrich Egg To President Nana Akufo-Addo / Anambra Decides: Results Coming In / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.