Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa (38160 Views)

More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by D1zion: 12:11am On Jan 15, 2019
Am thrilled with what am seing.! If truly these crowd can come out like this come day of election, I swear before God - man,the living death of a president will weep when he's been taken to his cows. &he too should await prison cos nothing will stop him from going to jail cos there will be no more immunity for him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Lakside1955(m): 12:11am On Jan 15, 2019
The first crowd I actually saw in PDP campaign

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by berrystunn(m): 12:16am On Jan 15, 2019
PDP is back..

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2019
PythonDancer:

Sharrap . When did he tell you he’s an APC member ?
Nonsense!

sarrki grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 15, 2019
Lakside1955:
The first crowd I actually saw in PDP campaign

U haven't been looking sir

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by BarajeJr: 12:48am On Jan 15, 2019
Stdaviding:
We sef follow
Hahahhahahhahahahhahha
I respect ur version
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by roybling: 12:51am On Jan 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by jamesbond290: 12:54am On Jan 15, 2019
This January has never been this great. It's my second payout now and still counting am so happy.

Apex is changing lives already. Get double ROI in just a week or even less.

This is the best investment platform so far in Nigeria. Check below
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by PythonDancer: 1:08am On Jan 15, 2019
PrecisionFx:

sarrki grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by zomby(m): 1:53am On Jan 15, 2019
AAA593:
I keep saying it, the glory has Left APC. Even zombies here are not comfortable. They are praying for rigging that will turn Nigeria into problems.
Tb Joshua has declared this Wednesday and next Thursdays for fasting and prayers. People are praying. Christians and Muslims are praying that buhari must go. He's not above God. He's time is up
I am not here to ask or pray for Buhari to stay, but for you people who are praying for Buhari to leave, who are you guys praying for to replace him?

If your answer is Atiku, then you may need to get the inner part of your heads examined.

Atiku and PDP are nothing but a little bit more of the same rubbish from the APC.

Can you guys see how the same folks continue to jump from APC to PDP and then from PDP to APC and then back to PDP from APC?

Can you see how these people continue to play all of you for bunch of F00ls?

Where do you think Atiku, Saraki and this f00lish boy call Dino came from?
FYI:
1999 Atiku was part of the PDP
Around 2006, he jumped from PDP to APC
Around 2011, he returned back to PDP
Around 2014, he turned back around and went with the APC
And finally around 2017, Dr Atiku retuned back to PDP....the man is now contesting for the presidential spot under PDP....What exactly do you expect from this notorious chameleon?

Can you guys now see how stupid they have turned you people? It is unbelievable!

Without any doubt, it is fine to stop Buhari from returning, but we must use our heads and find a better replacement...as it makes no sense to replace a stupid man (Buhari) with a f00lish man (Atiku).

Our country can never move forward if we don’t start using our heads to think and make sensible decisions.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Born2Breed(f): 2:08am On Jan 15, 2019
Anambralstson:
PDP Yobe Governorship Campaign Rally held today
#Vote Atiku for Better life
#Vote PDP for better Nigeria

PDP �� Power to the PEOPLE
GOD BLESS NIGERIA ��

Let’s Get Nigeria �� Working Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkY3lP9iYy4

PDP is campaigning....
APC is scheming and killing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by zomby(m): 2:10am On Jan 15, 2019
Have you guys noticed what is currently going on in France?
What is going on in France today is exactly how responsible citizens demand for the change they deserve; come together as one, identify all the issues and fight for improvements/ fight for the change you deserve/ fight for the future of your country.

- Jumping from PDP to APC every other 4 years is definitely not how to demand for the change you deserve.
- Casting your votes for a dude simply because he’s from your town or part of your ethnic group is not how to fight for the future of your country.
- Embracing or supporting known thieves to lead this great nation is absolutely not how to move the country forward.

Nigeria is a great country full of intelligent people that can get us to the promised land...it is all up to us to use our heads and make sensible decisions.

Atiku is definitely not the answer...I hope you guys wake up fast before it’s too late.
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Seetto: 2:34am On Jan 15, 2019
Anambralstson:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA ��

Who observe that OP is lieng.....jigawa and yobe , how is that possible simultaneously....
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by zomby(m): 2:41am On Jan 15, 2019
Anambralstson:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA ��

I remember the noise Jonathan and his crew made during those campaign days was much bigger and louder than this...Where is Jonathan today?

Atiku and Obi simply lack the necessary stamina to win this election. Both men will join Jonathan.

If Nigerians can’t elect a fresh blood, Buhari shall return for his 2nd term..Insha Allah!
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by agabaI23(m): 2:47am On Jan 15, 2019
sarrki:
Don’t worry same almajiri you detested so much are now the crowd you are hoping for to vote your candidate?

Same people your bosses allowed Boko boiz to torment like hell
the same people my boss built 400 almajiri schools for. That's the man who loved the north.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by expert555: 3:07am On Jan 15, 2019
Good
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by jonnypie(m): 3:18am On Jan 15, 2019
All na for d pocket...
Buy MTN 1g for #550 check my signature...
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by shegra58: 4:34am On Jan 15, 2019
AAA593:
I keep saying it, the glory has Left APC. Even zombies here are not comfortable. They are praying for rigging that will turn Nigeria into problems.
Tb Joshua has declared this Wednesday and next Thursdays for fasting and prayers. People are praying. Christians and Muslims are praying that buhari must go. He's not above God. He's time is up
prayer have nothing to do with election you better channel your prayer to better your life..I wonder why all these useless pastors keep predicting error wink grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by otagbajoshua: 4:35am On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by BeautifulMind2: 4:37am On Jan 15, 2019
sarrki:
All liars shall go to hell

Says the holy books

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by shegra58: 4:40am On Jan 15, 2019
islandmoon:

lol, do you know I have being so worried about you? saying to myself, how is sarrki going to take this? anyway its not like we lost a love one

you self, see the prices of things in the market, pity the poor masses please .

please sarrki, I take our late grandfather and the future of our children beg you please, let's not sell our birth right for a plate of porridge like Esua please.
Your list are not correct a lot of lies there but I will take garri as an example, where you dey live wey Dem dey sell garri #250 for you? Come to Bodija na #100 grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:44am On Jan 15, 2019
Vixlot:
1.The title said Jigawa. ..the body is reading Yobe..
2. The title said Presidential, the body said Governorship

.this is fake moderators

Seetto:

Who observe that OP is lieng.....jigawa and yobe , how is that possible simultaneously....

I wrote PDP campaign rally in Yobe, it was mod that pushed it to front page that changed the title to PDP presidential in Jigawa.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Ayoslimzy(m): 4:55am On Jan 15, 2019
Na dem sabi

Meanwhile make legit money from Google admob and avoid getting banned
Chat me up on 08101645573 for tutorials
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by celeiyke: 5:24am On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Its still a waste,just like buhari campaigning in enugu.atiku wont get more than 200k while buhari will poll over a million
Keep giving ursef hope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Shikini: 5:30am On Jan 15, 2019
AAA593:
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Asshurbanipall: 5:33am On Jan 15, 2019
Lemme see how APC will get 20% in Jigawa. kano is also PDP cheesy

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by Basher8583: 5:38am On Jan 15, 2019
AAA593:

You talk like a dunce. So all this while that you have tried to kill him and he refuses to die up to the point that delusion crept into you shameless souls to think he was cloned, God doesnt have a hand in it abi.
NA GOD NO ALOW MAKE YOU KILL AM. BUHARI IS GOD'S ANOINTED.
so just imagine you calling the same God to do what is against he plan.
Its people like you God afflicts with badluck because of your extremely poor judgement
Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by fabre4: 5:51am On Jan 15, 2019
sarrki:
Don’t worry same almajiri you detested so much are now the crowd you are hoping for to vote your candidate?

Same people your bosses allowed Boko boiz to torment like hell

Who detested almajiris the person that built school for them or the people that voted out the person that built school for them even stoned him

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa by sarrki(m): 5:57am On Jan 15, 2019
delugajackson:

If all liars are going to hell, then it means all APC members are going to hell. Including you, cause that's where you belong.

You and all yours will go to hell ijmn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Storm Osun Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photos) / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / “we Are Suffering,” Kano Residents Chant During VP Osinbajo’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.