Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter (17618 Views)

Anambra Landlord Stabbed To Death By His Tenant (Graphic Pics) / Wife Of Lascatter Accuses Him Of Defiling Their 5-Month-Old Baby. He Reacts / Francisca Okhiria Kidnapped In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Kingsmeal: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
A 49-year-old blind gospel musician, Anthony Okhiria, was on Monday paraded by the Edo state police command for allegedly defiling the 9-year-old daughter of his tenant, at house number 9, Isidahomen Street, Ekpoma. .

He, however, denied having canal knowledge of the minor. According to him, “I didn’t defile anybody. I am a musician, I sing gospel music. .

My senior brother inherited the house from our father, but he lives in Lagos, so, I am the one in charge. The mother and her four girls live in my house, their church used to lay their rent. .

One day, she came to tell me that the church said they are not going to pay the rent again. The woman did not want to pay me, she wanted to seduce me, but I did not agree. .

One​ day, she told me that she suspects that I like her, but I told she is not the one to tell me that I like her. The children also used to come into my room, doing all sorts of nonsense and I will chase than away. .

I reported to the woman, bit she will reply that the children are playing with me, but I told her that I don’t like that kind of play because I am a Christian. .

The nine year-old-girl sometimes comes into my bedroom while sleeping, she will be touching my legs. The mother also do come into my bedroom.

It got to a stage that whenever I am applying body cream after bathing, this woman will come into my sitting room, see my unclothedness, instead of going away, she will stay. .

One day, she just came to me and said that her nine-year-old daughter said I was sleeping with her. I was shocked. I feel so bad seeing myself in this mess. I did not defile her, it is a lie,” he said.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/blind-gospel-artiste-accused-of-defiling-his-tenants-daughter/

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by flejnr2(f): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
How blind man take do rape? This thing down there really get eye true true o

33 Likes

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Hoodbilonia: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2019
hw u take dey see them
fool
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Tamarapetty(f): 9:38am On Jan 15, 2019
The woman is trying to frame him since he's not interested in her, they should take the girl to a hospital and check if she was really defiled, but i know nigerian police force lacks sense to do so. Nonsense and nigeria

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by BruncleZuma: 9:59am On Jan 15, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2019
cheesy

Amazing ..
The blind can now see!!!
Praise God shocked

Meanwhile.. check my signature if u tired of being broke
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by henrixx(m): 10:00am On Jan 15, 2019
Hian nawa o
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by TINTINABULATION(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Incidentally, the Sticker on the Bus in front of me right now says: FEAR WOMEN.

14 Likes

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by RipMorosini: 10:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Not surprised
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by naijaboiy: 10:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Was he caught in the act? Sometimes not all allegations are true, this case should really be investigated before he is held responsible.

20 Likes

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Bizibi(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Blind man? How is that possible
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Keywordconcept(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Police should uncover the truth
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by TINTINABULATION(m): 10:01am On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by hahn(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2019
Tamarapetty:
The woman is trying to frame him since he's not interested in her, they should take the girl to a hospital and check if she was really defiled, but i know nigerian police force lacks sense to do so. Nonsense and nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by mjbaba: 10:02am On Jan 15, 2019
Dumbfounded
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by sleemfesh: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2019
How do you parade somebody based only on a report? I thought parade is for say, people caught in the act or something.

This is disgusting.

What of the man's report too?
I just tire for this country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by naijaboiy: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
hw u take dey see them
fool
When you're blind your other senses of feeling and smelling e.t.c are heightened. Don't be dumb.

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Fash20: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2019
Nothing we no go hear
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2019
He did not see her. How would he know she's still too young.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by chloride6: 10:03am On Jan 15, 2019
After 50 years of countless stories of false accusation and destroyed men the world will take a second think when they hear rape

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by LibertyRep: 10:04am On Jan 15, 2019
The Police still need to unravel what really transpired.

Legal minded people should educate us on the propriety or otherwise of parading suspects before newsmen when they haven't been found guilty yet.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by ZaOzaRoom(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2019
This Edo people with their crave for sex, is so disheartening.
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Elmojiid(m): 10:04am On Jan 15, 2019
o deep gan...may God help him.
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by SEONaijaExpert: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2019
Sometimes you find yourself on a topic you don't need to comment on.
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Hoodbilonia: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2019
abegi
naijaboiy:

When you're blind your other senses of feeling and smelling e.t.c are heightened. Don't be dumb.
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Kevosky: 10:05am On Jan 15, 2019
Reallllyyyyy?

Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by Passionate888: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2019
Prick no blind o.
Edo, between afonjas and ipob
Re: Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter by TBIZZY(m): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2019
There should be thorough investigation. This is hard to believe undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) / US Indicts Two Nigerians In $3.3 Million House Rent Scheme In Nevada / Ikpeazu Denies Calling For Nnamdi Kanu's Imprisonment, Set To Take Legal Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.