Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) (17617 Views)

Four Arrested For Burning Adamawa Woman To Death Over Witchcraft (Photo) / Cross River Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Twin Daughters Over 'Witchcraft' / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by FlirtyGist: 3:53am On Apr 18, 2019
GistMore.com

The Akwa Ibom State Police Command on Wednesday paraded 16 suspected criminals, including a man, Essien Okon, who allegedly killed his 12-year-old son, Joseph.

Essien and his wife, Peace, allegedly prepared a poisonous concoction with a certain seed called asene and forced the boy to drink it.

It was learnt that they took the victim to a swamp where he was buried.

The father, who confessed to the crime, said Joseph was a wizard, who killed his former wife.

Our correspondent learnt that Essien married Peace after the death of his former wife, Joseph’s mother.

He added that many of the misfortunes he had been having was caused by the boy.

The state Commissioner of Police, Zaki Ahmed, in his maiden interaction with journalists, said the suspects would be arraigned at the end of investigation.

“On March 25, 2019, operatives of Oron division arrested one Essien Okon and Peace Okon of Edoho Emma Street, Oron Local Government Area, who conspired and lured their son, Joseph Okon, now deceased, whom they accused of witchcraft, into an engine boat on the pretext of going to cut bamboo sticks in a swamp to be used for construction of a kitchen.

“While at the swamp, the suspects removed a concoction, prepared with poisonous seed called asene and water; they used enema and pumped the concoction into the deceased’s stomach, leading to his instant death. The suspects secretly dug a shallow grave in the swamp and buried the deceased there,” he said

Ahmed added that on April 4, 2019, around 1am, the police stormed a kidnap hideout at Afaha Efiat village, in the Etinan LGA, and arrested one of the most wanted kidnap kingpins in the state, Edidiong Bill, alias Barrister.

He explained that during investigation, the suspect confessed to be the overall leader of the Vikings Confraternity cult in Etinan, adding that he was involved in several heinous crimes, including kidnappings and robberies within Etinan and Uyo areas.

“The suspect also confessed that sometime in 2017, he masterminded the kidnap of a lady at Akpan Essien Street, Uyo and kept her in an uncompleted building at Obio Eton in Uyo and collected a ransom of N4.5m before she regained her freedom.

“On April 4, policemen attached to Operation Purge, in the Etim Ekpo LGA, also arrested a notorious cult member, John Effiong.

“During investigation, the suspect confessed his involvement in five armed robberies and also admitted that he was a member of the Iceland Confraternity cult,” the CP added.

One of the suspects, Bill, who said he had once been jailed for kidnapping, blamed his father for his actions.

He said “I kidnapped three people and collected N4.5m from them; but I lost N3.8m of the money to my father.

“I blame my father because he did not train me well while I was growing up. But when I went to live with him after I had money, he stole part of the ransom from me and ran away with it.”

See more; http://gistmore.com/man-stepmother-kill-12-year-old-son-over-witchcraft

2 Shares

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by FlirtyGist: 3:53am On Apr 18, 2019
cool
Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by jullidee2006: 4:24am On Apr 18, 2019
just kill them as well... they need to do a family reunion in the land of the dead

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2019
angry
Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by Jamesonbrown(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2019
Nawaaa ooo
Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by TANID(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2019
RIP To The Dead One

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2019
Sadly as they are not Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. the tribal warriors have no meat to chop.

Say no to tribalism. The events of 1966-70 should make us think twice about doing tribal wars. Never again

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by ainas247: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2019
embarassed if you see witch you know witch or let me say
if you see winch you know winch..

you killed your innocent wife and now her son...
Bad man.

If you don't want your business to be killed by this
man You can rank your website on Google first page.
and start getting calls from customers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by bewla(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2019
time will tell
Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by lepasharon(f): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
Jehovah be praised

1 Like

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by Reelmii: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
end time family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by uuzba(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
jullidee2006:
just kill them as well... they need to do a family reunion in the land of the dead
You whom have never sinned, go and kill them.

1 Like

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by christofashion1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Step mother's handy work..... See her face like witch.... In fact kill em both

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by KrocAce(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
na the wife look like witch self. nonsense
Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by ipobarethieves: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
sad so they'll jail the 2 /waste tax payers money to feed dem? Kill d baztards sharp sharp.* A hopeless/dump wild pig will jump here now and cancel/quote me.*
Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by sojayy(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wickedness at its peak !

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by igbosarejews(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
The other one said his father did not train him well, after the kidnappings he did, his father stole part of the money and ran away cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by Wettoid123: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
Akwa ibom and witchcraft,,,,,,,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Just 21 comments

But if na

HAUSA.....FEAR NORTH

IGBO....SEE DEM FL**S.

YORUBA ....SEE DEM AF****S.

But since none of them dey....just 22 comments so far.

Nigerians! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by Bukasint(f): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ignorance is a big disease.
I guess the innocent child was accused of killing the mother,let's assume the woman died of Pregnancy complications maybe she didn't go to good hospital or maybe she went to mission home and died after labour, who should be blamed? Or maybe she died of a natural course!!!!!
I urge family members who sister died in her husbands place with little children to go and take care of them or else worse things will be fall them.

Africa is still have religious mental slavery and one has to be careful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

The Akwa Ibom State Police Command on Wednesday paraded 16 suspected criminals, including a man, Essien Okon, who allegedly killed his 12-year-old son, Joseph.

Essien and his wife, Peace, allegedly prepared a poisonous concoction with a certain seed called asene and forced the boy to drink it.

It was learnt that they took the victim to a swamp where he was buried.

The father, who confessed to the crime, said Joseph was a wizard, who killed his former wife.

Our correspondent learnt that Essien married Peace after the death of his former wife, Joseph’s mother.

He added that many of the misfortunes he had been having was caused by the boy.

The state Commissioner of Police, Zaki Ahmed, in his maiden interaction with journalists, said the suspects would be arraigned at the end of investigation.

“On March 25, 2019, operatives of Oron division arrested one Essien Okon and Peace Okon of Edoho Emma Street, Oron Local Government Area, who conspired and lured their son, Joseph Okon, now deceased, whom they accused of witchcraft, into an engine boat on the pretext of going to cut bamboo sticks in a swamp to be used for construction of a kitchen.

“While at the swamp, the suspects removed a concoction, prepared with poisonous seed called asene and water; they used enema and pumped the concoction into the deceased’s stomach, leading to his instant death. The suspects secretly dug a shallow grave in the swamp and buried the deceased there,” he said

Ahmed added that on April 4, 2019, around 1am, the police stormed a kidnap hideout at Afaha Efiat village, in the Etinan LGA, and arrested one of the most wanted kidnap kingpins in the state, Edidiong Bill, alias Barrister.

He explained that during investigation, the suspect confessed to be the overall leader of the Vikings Confraternity cult in Etinan, adding that he was involved in several heinous crimes, including kidnappings and robberies within Etinan and Uyo areas.

“The suspect also confessed that sometime in 2017, he masterminded the kidnap of a lady at Akpan Essien Street, Uyo and kept her in an uncompleted building at Obio Eton in Uyo and collected a ransom of N4.5m before she regained her freedom.

“On April 4, policemen attached to Operation Purge, in the Etim Ekpo LGA, also arrested a notorious cult member, John Effiong.

“During investigation, the suspect confessed his involvement in five armed robberies and also admitted that he was a member of the Iceland Confraternity cult,” the CP added.

One of the suspects, Bill, who said he had once been jailed for kidnapping, blamed his father for his actions.

He said “I kidnapped three people and collected N4.5m from them; but I lost N3.8m of the money to my father.

“I blame my father because he did not train me well while I was growing up. But when I went to live with him after I had money, he stole part of the ransom from me and ran away with it.”

See more; http://gistmore.com/man-stepmother-kill-12-year-old-son-over-witchcraft

omo this kidnapper called Bill or Billy your case worst, your papa drive the ransom you collected from your victim grincheesy... Your papa Na strong man.

1 Like

Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by PROFdanmike(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
This shit so damn rampant in MA state(akwa ibom)

Nsuto mkpo
Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by eluquenson(m): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
I know say na them, them curse them for that state or what exactly?
Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by frozen70(f): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
His time is up
Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bad
Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by Khd95(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ugly piles of cow dungs

Why are they still alive sef
Re: Man, Stepmother Kill 12-year-old Son Over Witchcraft (photo) by Hector09(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Weak men always blame people for their misfortunes

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anthony Okhiria: Blind Gospel Artiste Accused Of Defiling His Tenant’s Daughter / US Indicts Two Nigerians In $3.3 Million House Rent Scheme In Nevada / Gunmen Kill 3, Kidnap Many Others In Taraba (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.