Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Blind Gospel Singer, Others Arrested For Defiling Minors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blind Gospel Singer, Others Arrested For Defiling Minors (347 Views)

“A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors / 4 ‘Sexually Charged’ Fulani Herders Rape 4 Female Minors In Jos / Nigerian Yahoo Boys, Others Arrested In Ghana, Laptops & Phones Recovered. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blind Gospel Singer, Others Arrested For Defiling Minors by frankleesehi(m): 1:21am On Jan 15, 2019
Gist From HgsMediaPlus

Four persons, including a 49-year-old blind gospel singer, Anthony Okhiria, were paraded by Edo State Police Command yesterday, for allegedly defiling minors.

The other persons were Odaro Archimiedis, 38; Shaibu Nurudeen and Endurance Okon, 29.
Okhiria allegedly defiled the nine-year-old daughter of his tenant, at 9, Isidahomen Street, Ekpoma, Esan West Local Government Area of the state.

He, however, denied having carnal knowledge of the minor.

According to him, “I didn’t defile anybody. I am a musician, I sing gospel music. My senior brother inherited the house from our father, but he lives in Lagos. So I am the one in charge.

“The mother and her four girls live in my house. Their church used to pay their rent. One day, she came to tell me that the church said they are not going to pay the rent again.

“The woman did not want to pay me, she wanted to seduce me, but I did not agree. One day, she told me that she suspects that I like her, but I told she is not the one to tell me that I like her.

“The children also used to come into my room, doing all sorts of nonsense and I will chase than away. I reported to the woman, but she will reply that the children are playing with me, but I told her that I don’t like that kind of play because I am a Christian.

“The nine year-old-girl sometimes comes into my bedroom while I am sleeping. She will be touching my legs. The mother also do come into my bedroom.

“It got to a stage that whenever I am applying body cream after bathing, this woman will come into my sitting room. Seeing me naked, instead of going away, she will stay.

“One day, she just came to me and said that her nine-year-old daughter said I was sleeping with her. I was shocked.

“I feel so bad seeing myself in this mess. I did not defile her, it is a lie.”

On his part, Endurance Okon was accused of defiling a six-year-old daughter of his neighbour.

Continue Reading: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/01/blind-gospel-singer-others-arrested-for.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Buratai: The Hero Who Made The Difference / Fight Between Two Sisters In Delta State Leaves One Blind In The Eye / Oba Akoko Violence: Ondo State Government Sets Up Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.