Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

“A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors (19030 Views)

I Don’t Know What Came Over Me – Man Accused Of Defiling Toddler / Dr. Femi Olaleye In Prison For Allegedly Defiling His Wife’s 15-Year-Old Niece / Her Breasts Tempted Me - Man Arrested For Forcing 14-Year-Old Girl Into Bed Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

“A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
“A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Church Member’s Two Daughters

A suspected paedophile, Louis Ikechukwu, has been arraigned before an Ikeja Domestic Violence and Sexual Offences Court for allegedly defiling two underage daughters of his friend.

According to a report, a police officer, Sgt. Aikore Odion told the court that the ages of the survivors whom Ikechukwu allegedly defiled were 10 and 12 years respectively.

Odion, while being led in evidence by the state counsel, Ms A.R. Abolade, said the father of the survivors, reported the case of defilement on Dec. 22, 2018 at Owutu Police Station in Ikorodu.

The witness said that the nominal complainant told her that the defendant was his very close friend and attended the same church (Lords Chosen Church).

She said the complainant told her that the defendant came to his house in his absence and defiled two of his daughters, aged 10 and 12 years.

“After the case was reported, I gave them papers to write down their statements in English language. I also gave them medical paper to go to general hospital for proper examination.

“The defendant was arrested on the 8th of February, 2019 with the help of the community and his landlord. He did not deny the allegation as he said it was the devil that came over him.

“He said a woman laid a curse on him that whenever the urge comes, he cannot control himself.

“He confessed to have slept with the survivors’ one after the other and added that he ran away to his village after the case was reported to their pastor.
“The defendant went to the survivors’ father’s house to seek forgiveness after he heard that the police was looking for him,” she said.

The witness said according to the defendant, the father was ready to forgive him but the mother of the survivors objected.

Justice Abiola Soladoye adjourned the case until 21st June, 2022 for continuation of trial.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CcObcweo2Aj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerian men are terrible.

They sleep with any thing that has a hole. Even the dead is not exempted.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by SILVERLINES: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
wink
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by SILVERLINES: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Na u post the topic na same u d drag first to comment.

Nigeria women are worst

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by PointZerom: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin grin

I cannot be deceived.

5 Likes

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Penguin2: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2022
This is bad!

God help the poor girls

5 Likes

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Rastaramsey(m): 10:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
That's what's up mah niggarr.....

That niggar should go to any deliverance center and get himself healed straight up....

This story seem cooked up but it's a'ight....

The o.p too mumu sef....
Na the same saphiere, Fernandezisback and co again grin grin grin

How you dey cope with your different monickers grin grin
It was very easy to identify you though...

The picture below reminded me straight of how you use it frequently
The way you do use your saphiere account to comment first and bash guys...

Continue fooling around..

10 Likes

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Awwww!
But some 12 years old girls can be sweet o.
You think they don’t know anything but they are fire tongue
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Whazar(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Future is blank if your medulla oblaganta doesn’t tell you this is politics section

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by aaking(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Awwww!

Hope you are not sleeping with your sisters, neighbours 1-12yrs old . Dimwit

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
Penguin2:
Awwww!

God will judge you all.

5 Likes

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Penguin2: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
God will judge you all.

God will judge us all, baby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by IamCeazer(m): 2:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Castrate him ASAP embarassed
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Karlovich: 2:33am On Apr 12, 2022
embarassed Not again!! Louis Ikechukwu why?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Candidlady: 5:58am On Apr 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Awwww!

sad embarassed lipsrsealed

Swears idont know what to say to you!
Your days are definitely numbered

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Whoknowsme: 6:06am On Apr 12, 2022
When he can't keep his third leg safe, i think that's why that curse was laid in him. Let justice be meted out on him
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:17am On Apr 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Awwww!

shocked

Na wa wa wa wa o!

You mean you have sex with minors?

Change thy ways o because hands fit touch you bad bad bad one of these days

9 Likes

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by eTen94(m): 7:23am On Apr 12, 2022
U dey smoke Igbo? even if they are on fire na dat one go make u do am, I bow to u i swear
Penguin2:
Awwww!

4 Likes

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Men are something else this days

I am speechless cry

4 Likes

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by GboyegaD(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Since he knew the source of his problem, why didn't he attack it from there?

1 Like

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by merits(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
grin

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Geddionn(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tufiakwa
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by MathewOG(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
hmmm
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by ImoleNaija: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Generalwoodz(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Give us another line because your blame tactics don't hold water and won't work...
In Nigeria, Prices of virtually every thing is sky high but sex as a one thing wasn't effected.
Ashawo would nack you even if you come to their quarters with just 50naira. Well, It all boils down to the class of pussy you desire and boy! Those granies who has been in business since the 80s would nack you in an ancient stride and styles.

You see, your blame won't work.
You must be condemned to the dungeon.

12 years! Is a big No No No.

Wishing you a 14.
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by DropsMic(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
Thunder
Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Penguin2:
Awwww!

ahh potential rapist n paedophile spotted

3 Likes

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Sonnobax15(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Well,thank God say court of law no dey believe in black magic lipsrsealed

Meanwhile,when the madman was busy thrusting on the two little bannies,he didn't remember the curse....And even the fact that he poured his adulterated custard into the two of them,he still didn't remember the curse....

He's lucky....If na for area,tyre and like one litre of fuel no dey waste time before dem dey answer their papa name.

Madman lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Oga shut up, stop giving foolish excuses. We must all learn to take responsibilities of our actions at all times. You fvcked up you Stu.pid goat

1 Like

Re: “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors by Kuriosmynd: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lol
Escape mechanism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Cab-driver Shot Dead In Washington DC / Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash / Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.