Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

My Boyfriend Tells Me To Sleep On The Floor While His Brother Sleeps On The Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Tells Me To Sleep On The Floor While His Brother Sleeps On The Bed (1053 Views)

My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Tells Me To Sleep On The Floor While His Brother Sleeps On The Bed by Stanley21: 8:20am On Jan 15, 2019
This got sent to a relationship Community on Instagram Called Relationship and Life (RAL)

She wrote:

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP, COUNSELLING, MONDAY CASH GIVEAWAYS AND MORE

Re: My Boyfriend Tells Me To Sleep On The Floor While His Brother Sleeps On The Bed by Rextizz(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2019
Idiot! what happened to your own house? btw are you yet married to his brother? you fvcking cheap hoe.
Re: My Boyfriend Tells Me To Sleep On The Floor While His Brother Sleeps On The Bed by Oshin56(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2019
Blood is thicker than water and secondly what's the assurance that you will not leave the poor guy
Re: My Boyfriend Tells Me To Sleep On The Floor While His Brother Sleeps On The Bed by eyinjuege: 9:38am On Jan 15, 2019
So you guys do the doo with the brother in the room when he's pretending to be asleep?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Tells Me To Sleep On The Floor While His Brother Sleeps On The Bed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
eyinjuege:
So you guys do the doo with the brother in the room when he's pretending to be asleep?
How is that possible? Who does that in the first place?

(1) (Reply)

Recommended Perfumed Body Cream For You / New Jersey Ruled in Favour Of Brother And Sister's Marriage / You Are Your Parents' Retirement Plan In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.