Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue (10765 Views)

'RIP APC': Youths Denounce APC With A Coffin In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue by Buterflyle0: 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

Can someone confirm if the pretty woman in the first and second pix is chief Mimi orubibi? She resembles obiano's and umahi's wives.she must win suswam.

Yes that's the adorable mini Orubibi, Suswans nemesis

1 Like

Re: Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue by Buterflyle0: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Damn they look like they are walking corpses, life has been tough on these ones

Yes as PDP followers.

1 Like

Re: Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue by sammy99(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
see dis ones dat are not valuable to d party,u think if u are valuable atiku will jst allow u to go jst like dat?

U better go and ask d likes of saraki,ekweremadu,tambuwal,kwankwaso and d rest

Na anywher belle face dem dey like go jst for der selfish interest.
Re: Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
They are part of the over 80 million Nigerians living in poverty

Buterflyle0:

Yes as PDP followers.
Re: Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Even with rigging APC cannot win anything in Benue

Senator Akure is from Daura abi? Who is going to defeat him?

1 Like

Re: Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue by Ayobami7(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
好的
Re: Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue by Kingspin(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Politics of the stomach.

Even after killing your people.

Nigeria; One of the useless place to do politics.
Re: Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue by senatordave1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Buterflyle0:

Yes that's the adorable mini Orubibi, Suswans nemesis
She looks like Bianca ojukwu.i pray she wins,her and binta garba will lit up the senate with their beauties.anyway,i pm you sometime ago,you didnt reply.
Re: Wuese Tyopev Decamps To APC With Thousands In Benue by Buterflyle0: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
senatordave1:

She looks like Bianca ojukwu.i pray she wins,her and binta garba will lit up the senate with their beauties.anyway,i pm you sometime ago,you didnt reply.

I thought I replied. So sorry about that. Email me what's up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abule-Egba Explosion: Lagos Govt To Meet With NNPC On Compensation For Victims / Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 / Bad Roads: You’ve Not Been Fair To Ogun - Dapo Abiodun Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.