Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

BREXIT VOTE; Parliament Decides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREXIT VOTE; Parliament Decides (501 Views)

How Will Brexit Affect Nigeria? / Brexit Puts $8bn Nigeria, UK Trade At Risk / Ekiti Decides 2018: Police Speak On Conduct Of Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREXIT VOTE; Parliament Decides by Divyne12(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2019
What's your take on the current deal being pushed by the British Prime Minister, Theresa May to have Britain exit the European Union (EU)?

Re: BREXIT VOTE; Parliament Decides by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2019
I know the UK can thrive after Brexit. The book in this link below gives us a good picture of how that could happen.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07JVYX6FB/ref=dbs_a_w_dp_b07jvyx6fb

Nelson Mandela said it is not his low you fall but how high you bounce that matters.

It is not over for UK if they play their cards right.
Re: BREXIT VOTE; Parliament Decides by frankfrancis871: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2019
sad

What nonsense!
Wicked paraplegics, you want #Brexit yet will do everything to stop #Biafrexit!

2 Likes

Re: BREXIT VOTE; Parliament Decides by frankfrancis871: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2019
sad

What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: BREXIT VOTE; Parliament Decides by Divyne12(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

What nonsense!

Mr. Frank, I am not a Briton, hence my following the event is just because of the interest the process is generating. And i am not against a Biafran exit. Indifferent is the word that describes how i feel about the matter
Re: BREXIT VOTE; Parliament Decides by Dreambeat: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2019
Divyne12:

Mr. Frank, I am not a Briton, hence my following the event is just because of the interest the process is generating. And i am not against a Biafran exit. Indifferent is the word that describes how i feel about the matter
I don't think he was particularly refering to you in his comment.

(1) (Reply)

How The Presidential Debate Will Influence Voting. Atiku Be Warned Ooo / Atiku Behaved Like A Yahoo Boy In His Visit To America-apc / [Breaking News] Onnoghen: Protest At NBA's Headquarter In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.