Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo (29971 Views)

Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) / Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together / Patience Ozokwor And Her Lookalike Only Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by kidap: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2019
Veteran actress, Patience Ozokwo took to her page to share 10 years throwback photo with actress, Uche Jombo.

She shared this photo on her page with caption saying....

This one is probably more than donkey years ago. I couldn't find dates for my old pictures so here you go! Cheers to a hard working colleague and daughter who never gives up. You give your all always and you are 100% trustworthy. You keep reinventing yourself and pushing boundaries. I am super proud of you @uchejombo

Source: https://nollyzone.com/checkout-veteran-actress-patience-ozokwo-and-uche-jombos-10yearchallenge-photo/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by itspzpics(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

P0rnActress Afrocandy Shares Raunh!!ng Photos, Rock Net transparebn Dress that got people talking >>>> SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by Rextizz(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2019
Stupid trend

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by Vornic: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2019
Mama G

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by Abjay97(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Top Five Chilling Deaths Involving Video Games
https://www./2018/11/top-five-chilling-stories-of-deaths.html?m=1
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by firstolalekan(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
angry angry angry angry
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by agbonkamen(f): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Who started this rubbish

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by MZEE01: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
The person that started this trend was born to be great. But unfortunately, His supposed LEGENDARY for this trend was turned into a junk of st*pid misadventure by the majority of Nigerian Devils, who are less concerned of real-life problems.
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by xoluxx: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
money is good
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by malel1: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Is this challenge only for celebrities ? I thought it’s for everybody , cause I didn’t my challenge pic in front page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Cute and BEAUTIFUL THINGY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by slawomir: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
isoright
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
firstolalekan:
angry angry angry angry
See them grin afonja the children of hates grin

anything about igbos dey always instigate stomach upset to them grin

the other day omotola nearly commit suicide because of common lionheart grin

10 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
Anything trends in dis country...mtchwww....mostly dumb nd stupid things. ..very few pple come up with smart ideas that's y we are were we are today
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
E don do abeg!!!!
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by Isoduwa(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
agbonkamen:
Who started this rubbish

Buhari and pdp because them dey use their old posters dey campaigns
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by ifeanyiatuadu: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
and I just remembered when mama G sang one yeye song
ndi bunu bu ewu
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by Godsgal(f): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
wow. theyve come a very long way
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by firstolalekan(m): 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
victorazyvictor:

See them grin afonja the children of hates grin

anything about igbos dey always instigate stomach upset to them grin

the other day omotola nearly commit suicide because of lionheart grin
Lol
The real children of hate and frustration
OSU-ALUSI IPOB peeeegz grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by stanliwise(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
Isoduwa:

Buhari and pdp because them dey use their old posters dey campaigns
this one got me rolling grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by techking: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by lielbree: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
That's more than 10years

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by KingThreatzz: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
All i see is different camera quality

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by Donmoscojaja(m): 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
k
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
firstolalekan:

Lol
The real children of hate and frustration
OSU-ALUSI IPOB peeeegz grin grin grin

ntor! nothing like osu again... grin

I like that your former face grin

this una envious nature made the host of heavens chased that una god out of heaven grin he managed to escape with a chicken grin

one come dey do gara gara here we chased him also while he left his staff and ran like coward; D

edey blood....

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by Sermwell(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mumchloe:
Anything trends in dis country...mtchwww....mostly dumb nd stupid things. ..very few pple come up with smart ideas that's y we are were we are today
mumu. why don't you come up with smart ideas?? abi you're not smart??

9 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by Ayobami7(m): 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by firstolalekan(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2019
victorazyvictor:

ntor! nothing like osu again... grin

I like that your former face grin

this una envious nature made the host of heavens chased that una god out of heaven grin he managed to escape with a chicken grin

one come dey do gara gara here we chased him also while he left his staff and ran like coward; D

edey blood....
Keep fooling yourself

OSU CASTE SYSTEM WILL FOREVER BE IN IGBOS BLOOD.
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
firstolalekan:

Keep fooling yourself

OSU CASTE SYSTEM WILL FOREVER BE IN IGBOS BLOOD.

Yes bro! Nigeria is one, no tribalism, no sentiment and hate speech. We are here just to have fun, dont take it to heart or serious.

Be safe, be wise, life is just one to be managed with.

God bless u bro!

OneLove.....
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo by firstolalekan(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Yes bro! Nigeria is one, no tribalism, no sentiment and hate speech. We are here just to have fun, dont take it to heart or serious.

OneLove.....
inDEED

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Injured During Film Making / Nigerian-American Singer, Jidenna, Pictured At Beat FM Lagos / Bovi Celebrates Rita Dominic Birthday As He Remembers The 1st Time They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.