Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,707 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

I’m Working Out Strategies For Pdp’s Victory In South-east With Obi -ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Working Out Strategies For Pdp’s Victory In South-east With Obi -ekweremadu (328 Views)

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP / Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race / Atiku Considers Soludo, Adesina, Chike Obi, Peter Obi,Ekweremadu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Working Out Strategies For Pdp’s Victory In South-east With Obi -ekweremadu by linx123: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2019
The Deputy President of the Senate, Ike Ekweremadu, has debunk the rumuor that he has abandon his party by expressing his commitment to the victory of the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, in the forthcoming general elections.

Towards this end, Ekweremadu, on Monday, said he had held separate meetings with the vice-presidential candidate of the party, Peter Obi, and South-East governors on how to achieve victory at the polls and also urging on other leaders to do in their geopolitical zones.

The senator, in a statement by his Special Adviser on Media, Uche Anichukwu, denied reports the PDP was divided ahead of the presidential election.

He said, “I have held separate meetings with Peter Obi and the Chairman, South-East Governors’ Forum, Dave Umahi, with a view to working out strategies for the success of our party and our candidates in the elections.

“We will also organise a meeting of the South-East PDP stakeholders at the weekend.

“I have no doubt that South-East leaders will deliver the region overwhelmingly to the PDP and I expect that other leaders will also do the same in their geopolitical zones.

“After the PDP lost the....https://janefblog.com/5130-2im-working-out-strategies-for-pdps-victory-in-south-east-with-obi-governors-ekweremadu/

Re: I’m Working Out Strategies For Pdp’s Victory In South-east With Obi -ekweremadu by davidodiba(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2019
No need. South East is fully atikulated
Re: I’m Working Out Strategies For Pdp’s Victory In South-east With Obi -ekweremadu by onubijoe(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2019
We believed in you . go ahead and take charge

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
Re: I’m Working Out Strategies For Pdp’s Victory In South-east With Obi -ekweremadu by sammy99(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2019
dey wer very lucky to get 5% during d last election

but dey will struggle to even get 1% dis time around.

South east fully atikulated not because our son is d V.P candidate but because we want a better nigeria and so
together we will get nigeria working again.

Sai atikuobi,aso rock issa goal

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Adamu Mohammed Acting IGP. / Pictures: Atiku Arrived Washington DC, USA / Truckload Of Ballot Papers, Computer Disks Impounded In C’river

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.