Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

It Was A Regrettable Mistake But It Shall Turn To A Testimony. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Was A Regrettable Mistake But It Shall Turn To A Testimony. (225 Views)

A Testimony I Heard In Church Yesterday / Is This Supposed To Be A Testimony? / My 2021 Wins — A Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Was A Regrettable Mistake But It Shall Turn To A Testimony. by uchkochi(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2019
IT WAS A REGRETTABLE MISTAKE BUT IT SHALL TURN TO A TESTIMONY.

One day, Esau the brother of Jacob was coming with 400 men to execute vengeance upon Jacob for all that Jacob had caused him. But God stepped in. God is stepping in for you today. Jacob deserved it; I mean He cheated Esau in the time passed but mercy spoke for Him. I don’t know what you did wrong or the mistake you made. But that mistake is turning to a miracle. The bible says in Romans 8 vs. 28, and we know that all things work together for Good to them that Love God.

What then is the converter that converts mistakes to miracles? This converter is the love of God. Romans 8 vs. 28, and we know that all things works together for GOOD to them that love God. It is only when you love God that God turns that action you mistakenly took to a miracle. Due to carelessness you lost your job, but don’t worry just keep loving God because another one is on the way. Infact a better one is on the way.

It is the love of God that can make someone that started late to be the latest. Abraham started late, at 75 He was still staying in His fathers House, there was no evidence of progress, that was a mistake, but Abraham was a lover of God and He became the father of nations. Paul was a persecutor of Christians but because of His love for God he became the greatest apostle in bible days. He wrote two third of the New Testament. What made Daniel, David, Samuel, shedrach, Meshach, Abednego and Job, it was love. David was a man after Gods heart because loved God. He prays three times a day and praises God seven times. Psalms 119 vs. 164.Daniel disobeyed the king’s order of not praying to His God. He did not only prayed He opened His window to be seen, he loved God crazy, no wonder when He was thrown into the den of lions He was not touched. He was rather promoted. Your promotion is now. Every mistake you made is converted to a miracle.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny By Dr. Paul Enenche / Lessons From The Fig Tree 2 / My Search For God And My Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.