Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard (27500 Views)

Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku / Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas / Ohaneze Ndigbo Adopts Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by ozowarac: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by namio10: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2019
Racoon:
Yeah! Perhaps Rochas is getting well cured from his iberiberism & granduer delusion.He foolishly thinks that ass-licking a catastrophe failure of Buhari's kind will automatically help him enthrone his political dynasty.

Alas! He failed woefully while the dullard allowed Tinubu to hold sway.You Bleep up in the SE, we tidy it for you.

Yes. Okorocha never knew he was joining APC that must fail because the party was a conspiracy against his people, against non Muslims, against the Middle belt, against the south south.

APC is not a party formed for the development of Nigeria and improvement of lives of Nigeria's citizens.
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by Tareq1105: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2019
Mk17:
it will be interesting to see AA print a banner of nwosu and atiku together.
okorocha money will be used to campaign for atiku

We don't promote dynasty in Apc, Atiku can have him.

Anyhow anyhow, Okorocha's Son in law has lost out.
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by namio10: 9:34am On Jan 16, 2019
APC IS A CONSPIRACY OF RELIGIOUS FUNDAMENTALSTS AGAINST MOST OF NIGERIA'S POPULATION
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by Vic74real: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2019
He is contesting as a senator under APC,his son in law is contesting for governor under AA.some days ago ,he was in APC rally campaigning for Buhari.Now,his party AA has adopted Atiku.are we sure this man is normal?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by tj2018: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2019
Igbos playing very bad politics...They are far from the real game.
I am from the south but i think the west plays the game better than the igbos.

They are doing what the first generation of politicians from the east did to the yurobas and they are even better at it.

I think the south, middle belt, east should wake up. Elections and winning the election is not by blackmail and hates but strategies, negotiations and alignments

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2019
Nigerian politics funny biko...
Na play them dey play??
Very comic nation.
One person will swear total and complete allegiance to a party and the next minute... Fiam!!
Him go waah.
Look at saraki, Atiku, dogara, look at Akpabio.
No ideology.
No goals.
No ideas.
Plagiarising ideologies from foreign countries, publishing them as your manifestos.
Just plain Madness �
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by Adebowale89(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2019
Chizuru01:
Good.

I don't like Rochas but with this new development, After the election The message will be very clear to bulhari that Wise people from East (Great Ndị Igbo) does not reinforce Failure.

so which Igbo reinforce orji uzor kalu, Theodore orji, ikpeazu okorocha second time and all those failed Igbo politicians

can't anyone of you reason well for once. the article read the party only give okorocha son in law governorship slot that he can't win but support Atiku while okorocha insisted he won't support APC at the governorship election but will support APC in the presidential election
so who's fooling who here?
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by Ugosample(m): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2019
PythonDancer:

I hope you won’t scream marginalisation,bla bla bla . When Buhari eventually win and he doesn’t look your region of flatheads_ ?

you see

that's the PROBLEM with you black monkeys

The president is the president of the entire country, not those who votes him. alone

Buhari brought that foolishness into the political space in Nigeria

now see the result

Whether a part od the country vote you or not; you OWE THEM (THE COUNTRY) the responsibility of being president

but it's too hard for typical black monkey to grasp
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by MumZee1010(f): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2019
post=74804437:
This is interesting.....

If it is CONFIRMED....then GOOD RIDDANCE!

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT

BEAUTIFUL people are for our darling President.....
Am proud of two combination. Omo Alege and Omo Alagbede.
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by goodnessjohn44(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2019
Okoroawusa wants to win the heart of the Imolite by all means. it won't work for them.
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by twilliamx(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2019
Esseite:
Ask yourself before thinking APC...

Did you progress or did you survive Buhari's first term?
Yes i did and also many hardworking people like me and I work for myself o. So get off ur ass and find something doing and stop waiting for charity from d government.
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by KilmerRougeDon: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2019
Straight up... CockRoachÅss and his AA are all a bunch of confused headless chickens. They're busy printing posters of his inlaw with Buhari meanwhile they're here on paper supporting Atiku/Obi. Zombies wu do una dis tin ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by petrage(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2019
Hotfreezer:

TA Orji 2 terms
OUK 2 Terms
Grandpa Elechi 2 terms
Catfish head Ikpeazu - going to 2 terms

SE zoo doesn't only reinforce failure, it institutionalises it and makes it a regional policy.

Nnamdi Kanu our Supreme Leader is coming to deal with all you miscreants stealing the birthright of Biafrans.

No referendum, no election in Biafraland. Nnamdi Kanu says so.
Abegii that coward of a miscreant.....mtchew!!!
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2019
Okorocha Is Still Hurt In The Aftermath Of The Primaries.I Pray To God All Protest Votes Against The APC Translates To Victory For Sanity To Return#ATIKUOBI2019
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2019
Tareq1105:

We don't promote dynasty in Apc, Atiku can have him.

Anyhow anyhow, Okorocha's Son in law has lost out.
more like we don't promote dynasty in the south east because I see an empire being built in the south west
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
MumZee1010:
Am proud of two combination. Omo Alege and Omo Alagbede.
What is the meaning of that ma?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by Abagworo(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Okorocha isn't AA so Vanguard goofed as usual.
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by Babacele: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Vic74real:
He is contesting as a senator under APC,his son in law is contesting for governor under AA.some days ago ,he was in APC rally campaigning for Buhari.Now,his party AA has adopted Atiku.are we sure this man is normal?
it is normal for anybody stepping into political oblivion.... A bright political dream just went up in flames of self centeredness and indiscipline.. so long Rochas. ...but maybe it is a mere rumour.
Re: Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
PythonDancer:

I hope you won’t scream marginalisation,bla bla bla . When Buhari eventually win and he doesn’t look your region of flatheads_ ?

Even if Buhari continues till 2050, the average Igbo man must find a way to survive. I only pity the SW, and almajiris upNorth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once / Labour Party Delivered Twins- Shehu Sani / Gunman Arrested In Kaduna Found With A Brigadier-general's Complimentary Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.