Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku (10454 Views)

Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page / Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas / Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Johnscot441: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
BREAKING: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) adopts Atiku

📍SOKAPU said the people decided in collaboration with the Southern Kaduna Leadership Council (SKLC) after weighing all the options available on ground.

📍With less than two days to the presidential election, the Southern Kaduna People’s Union (SOKAPU), the mouthpiece of the people of Southern Kaduna people have adopted the Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar.

📍According to him, SOKAPU said the people decided in collaboration with the Southern Kaduna Leadership Council (SKLC) after weighing all the options available on ground.

📍Addressing a press conference on Thursday, the SOKAPU President, Awemi Dio Maisamari, and the chairman of Southern Kaduna Leadership Council, Ishaya Dary Akau, said having weighed the capacity of PDP and Labour Party (LP), they discovered that PDP has wider outreach than LP.

SOURCE :
https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-election-southern-kaduna-group-adopts-atiku/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by amnesty7: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin
Children of hate, how market?
See una southern Kaduna going for a Fulani grin

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Ladiesdream: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
There is nothing you have done that God cannot forgive.

Except voting for Tinubu.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by okosodo: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Na lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Ruggedniggaone: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
I keep telling obi mobs that not all Christians will vote for obi but they keep putting all Christians votes in the bag for obi. This is the southern kaduna obi mobs keep telling us that is in the bag for obi , Peter obi will not see 20% of Northern Christians votes you can take it to the bank

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by MuchAdo: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
What a shame!

After all the annihilation in the hands of Fulani shocked

11 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by socialmediaman: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Kyase(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Johnscot441:

📍SOKAPU said the people decided in collaboration with the Southern Kaduna Leadership Council (SKLC) after weighing all the options available on ground.

📍With less than two days to the presidential election, the Southern Kaduna People’s Union (SOKAPU), the mouthpiece of the people of Southern Kaduna people have adopted the Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Atiku Abubakar.

📍According to him, SOKAPU said the people decided in collaboration with the Southern Kaduna Leadership Council (SKLC) after weighing all the options available on ground.

📍Addressing a press conference on Thursday, the SOKAPU President, Awemi Dio Maisamari, and the chairman of Southern Kaduna Leadership Council, Ishaya Dary Akau, said having weighed the capacity of PDP and Labour Party (LP), they discovered that PDP has wider outreach than LP.

SOURCE :

This people should better vote obi ooo
No to Atiku there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mumu talk, Kaduna is for Obi full time.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
MuchAdo:
What a shame!

After all the annihilation in the hands of Fulani shocked

Nah propaganda

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by id911(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
I keep telling obi mobs that not all Christians will vote for obi but they keep putting all Christians votes in the bag for obi. This is the southern kaduna obi mobs keep telling us that is in the bag for obi , Peter obi will not see 20% of Northern Christians votes you can take it to the bank
Who cares? Let them vote another Fulani, na them Fulani dey use for suya. My own be say make nobody cry for help come South when they hit them again.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by christistruth01: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nigerian Political Calculations are more Complicated than Chess

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Ruggedniggaone: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
okosodo:
Na lie
that's reality, every sensible Nigerian know that Peter will not win so no need to waste their votes on him

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:

You too like propaganda. If you have someone in Kaduna call them on phone.

Yes Obi will not win all but will win a good number to be the president

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by press9jatv: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll

6 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Felabrity: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Atiku money is working, silent worker

6 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Ruggedniggaone: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thanksful:

You too like propaganda. If you have someone in Kaduna call them on phone.

Yes Obi will not win all but will win a good number to be the president
na kaduna I dey right now I can give u prove if you want

5 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by samunaka: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
christistruth01:

Nigerian Political Calculations are more Complicated than Chess

Especially when Atiku and Tinubu are on board

5 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by nameo: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is almost certainly PROPAGANDA but even if some Sokapo members tried to play smart, it is already too late. Minds have already been made.

This is why i dont waste my time debating with a lot of people here anymore. It is mostly a waste of time.

I am only interested in getting people out to vote

5 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
LOL...

At the end, cake is more importante than principles.
Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by obembet(f): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Atiku will win

6 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by ImperialYoruba: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Johnscot441:

SOURCE :

Are you sure the endorsement is for Atiku? Last I heard they promised Obi he will win Kaduna and not to worry.

Do me a favor, check your source again for clarification.

We dey here

5 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Sabadon(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin

No be only SOKAPU, na soak away.

Obi for president jor

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Newbietroll: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gfhd
Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Foolishbuhari: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Which of the SOKAPU? grin grin
This is that stupid CAN president stooges talking na... Go to the streets and ask grin grin grin

Vote ObiDatti! LP is a goal

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
nameo:
This is almost certainly PROPAGANDA but even if some Sokapo members tried to play smart, it is already too late. Minds have already been made.

This is why i dont waste my time debating with a lot of people here anymore. It is mostly a time of time.

I am only interested in getting people out to vote

cheesy

Son, the day you understand what is going on, you will relaize that there is a game, it has always been played, and the players know themselves.

That's why I don't back the three main candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Awemi my Boss when I served in Maraban Kajuru 2011. A very good man but frugal. I respect him
Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Opportuneke(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Haaaa

This is difficult to believe oooo

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by bennyflipy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kyase:

This people should better vote obi ooo
No to Atiku there

I told you this some days back, Obi will not get 100k votes in Kaduna.

I know my people will not vote for LP, all the noise is from the urban areas.

For the first time I am really scared for our jagaban.

I am still hopeful for his victory sha.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Poten111: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Johnscot441:

SOURCE :

GAME OVER - FEAR THE NORTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
amnesty7:
grin
Children of hate, how market?
See una southern Kaduna going for a Fulani grin

You better stop laughing. Whoever wins on Saturday, the same old party has won.

You better stop laughing and realize that there is a game being played...and it is not to our benefit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Firm, Rosatom Commences Exploration Of Lithium In Edo / Another Bomb Blast In Wuse 2, Abuja? / Atiku Prepares For 2015, Renovates Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.