Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Appointment Of The New IGP Violates Federal Character - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointment Of The New IGP Violates Federal Character (706 Views)

Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character / Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appointment Of The New IGP Violates Federal Character by KingsCity: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2019
This is a constitutional matter. Federal government appointments must take federal character into account

Considering SE zone presently does not currently have any service chief, to appoint of Adamu Abubakar IGP therefore violates the federal character
Re: Appointment Of The New IGP Violates Federal Character by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2019
KingsCity:
This is a constitutional matter. Federal government appointments must take federal character into account

Considering SE zone presently does not currently have any service chief, to appoint of Adamu Abubakar IGP therefore violates the federal character
Says Emeka from one slum in Calabar

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of The New IGP Violates Federal Character by KingsCity: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Says Emeka from one slum in Calabar

I would have told you something , but i no longer reply e-diots

1 Like

Re: Appointment Of The New IGP Violates Federal Character by Printerscanner: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
KingsCity:

Are you okay? Buhari should appoint an Igboman as IG after appointing "I forgot to declare my assets" from South-South as CJN. No way, we cannot leave the Security of the country into the hands of saboteurs and secessionists. No Igboman who head any Security Agency as long as Nigeria exist.
Re: Appointment Of The New IGP Violates Federal Character by KingsCity: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Printerscanner:

Are you okay? Buhari should appoint an Igboman as IG after appointing "I forgot to declare my assets" from South-South as CJN. No way, we cannot leave the Security of the country into the hands of saboteurs and secessionists. No Igboman who head any Security Agency as long as Nigeria exist.

what does it mean when people say 'you are sitting on a long thing?'

(1) (Reply)

Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State / Supreme Court Dismisses Rivers APC Appeal - TheCable / Between President Buhari And Atiku Please Who Is Lifeless Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.