Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,880 members, 7,844,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

“I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims (20940 Views)

Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her / Falz Explains Why He Hates Paying For Sex After Being Accused Of Slut Shaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Drey1: 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
chiilily:

Send your name, location and phone number to 08035038804 and the link to the company will be sent to you

These one that ure spamming nairaland with ur post, I doubt if these is not another gnld in disguise.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
majekdom2:
Prostitution is one of the oldest profession. They have been destested by many in times past but we see how God is even able to use them. Like I do say, I don’t have problems with a girl who is seeking sugar daddy. It may be youthful exoberance like guys do weed, party’s and gfs too. It becomes a problem when a girl is growingn and has not figured out what to do with her life. This is Falz message. Poverty is never a reason not to figure out what you want from your life. The prostitutes of 30 years ago, if you ask them, I am not sure they will advice any young girl to become one.
I don't care about freezer, I am more bothered about your opinion, I hate it when everyone feels the need to give an opinion over every subject especially when they are guilty of the same thing..

how about guys that come out to condemn prostitution but in real life they are actually leaches and gigolos.. I bet you can relate to that

A gigolo cannot openly condemn a prostitute, they are both in the same department grin

I hate hypocrites grin
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
kandi006:

I don't care about freezer, I am more bothered about your opinion, I hate it when everyone feels the need to give an opinion over every subject especially when they are guilty of the same thing..

how about guys that come out to condemn prostitution but in real life they are actually leaches and gigolos.. I bet you can relate to that

A gigolo cannot openly condemn a prostitute, they are both in the same department grin

I hate hypocrites grin
you ediot,you don’t want to hold your peace until this matter gets to the UK, I guess you know what this means. Hold your peace now before it gets out of hand. Hold you peace and enjoy your life.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
majekdom2:
you ediot,you don’t want to hold your peace until this matter gets to the UK, I guess you know what this means. Hold your peace now before it gets out of hand. Hold you peace and enjoy your life.

Who is an idiot? You don't have respect this small cheap gigolo grin

You come to nairaland and be giving stupid opinions and you forgot some people actually know what you do for a living cheesy grin

UK Ko.. Canada Ni grin grin
Scammer!!!
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
kandi006:

Who is an idiot? You don't have respect this small cheap gigolo grin

You come to nairaland and be giving stupid opinions and you forgot some people actually know what you do for a living cheesy grin

UK Ko.. Canada Ni?
Scammer!!!
aiit, it will do you and him like joke.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
majekdom2:
aiit, it will do you and him like joke.

Me and who? Your accomplice

You can't scam me.. take your fraudulent self Outta here, don't lemmi me expose you grin
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
kandi006:

Me and who? Your accomplice

You can't scam me.. take your fraudulent self Outta here, don't lemmi me expose you grin
I am waiting for your alleged rape and physical abuse case. I have mailed the HR you claimed I had an affair with and sent your recordings. You will present an evidence, she is ready for a case also. As long as you want to be a thorn in my flesh, I will make you regret every of your actions. You will get a notice soon. The silly lies you told about me. I have made the events that occurred in the last 3 years and 6 months bare in writing. Any silly accusation from you again, I will mail the catholic institution in Uk. It will shock you. You know I can present my case with points. You have agreed I should have been a lawyer. If you like don’t hold your peace.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
majekdom2:
I am waiting for your alleged rape and physical abuse case. I have mailed the HR you claimed I had an affair with and sent your recordings. You will present an evidence, she is ready for a case also. As long as you want to be a thorn in my flesh, I will make you regret every of your actions. You will get a notice soon. The silly lies you told about me. I have made the events that occurred in the last 3 years and 6 months bare in writing. Any silly accusation from you again, I will mail the catholic institution in Uk. It will shock you. You know I can present my case with points. You have agreed I should have been a lawyer. If you like don’t hold your peace.

I haven't even started with you and you are already running, typical of the guilty grin you have no hiding place, every criminal must account for their crime.. you will pay for yours you pervert, you always hide behind your keypad and be typing rubbish, only few people on this platform actually know how monsterous you are! You will pay for your crimes.. you fraudster and a rapist!!

I have equally contacted the husband's of all your sugar mummies, even the ones you blackmailed. Your case is already with the military, my own testimony will only add to your charges, let me see how you will be giving fake opinions on Nairaland from kirikiri where you belong.. criminal..

Aside the few girls on here you have already tried to scam which I am aware of, I wonder howmany more.

Scammer!!!
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
kandi006:

I haven't even started with you and you are already running, typical of the guilty grin you have no hiding place, every criminal must account for their crime.. you will pay for yours you pervert, you always hide behind your keypad and be typing rubbish, only few people on this platform actually know how monsterous you are! You will pay for your crimes.. you fraudster and a rapist!!

I have equally contacted the husband's of all your sugar mummies, even the ones you blackmailed. Your case is already with the military, my own testimony will only add to your charges, let me see how you will be giving fake opinions on Nairaland from kirikiri where you belong.. criminal..

Aside the few girls on here you have already tried to scam which I am aware of, I wonder howmany more.

Scammer!!!
invite the ones I have scammed to come and be witnesses with evidence. Don’t worry. Already, your “god” is about to destroy you and the one that has hidden in pretense claiming to be what he is not. It will do you like magic. Na small damage you don see.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
majekdom2:
invite the ones I have scammed to come and be witnesses with evidence. Don’t worry. Already, your “god” is about to destroy you and the one that has hidden in pretense claiming to be what he is not. It will do you like magic. Na small damage you don see.
What damages is this one talking about? I can see that the stuff you smoke every day has damaged half of your brains.. anyways, your case will not be settled here on Nairaland, it is already at the appropriate place, you are on a wanted list and you will be tracked down eventually.. lying that you ain't in the country will not save you, we know you are in Nigeria, even if you run to south Africa where you think is a hiding place, you will be deported and detained because you are a criminal..

The reason I am here is only to save soul because your mission on this site and other sites is to scam people with different user names. You have been discovered and will be detained eventually.. my greatest anger is your level of hypocrisy, hiding under Christianity and church boy and still commit crimes. Smh.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
kandi006:

What damages is this one talking about? I can see that the stuff you smoke every day has damaged half of your brains.. anyways, your case will not be settled here on Nairaland, it is already at the appropriate place, you are on a wanted list and you will be tracked down eventually.. lying that you ain't in the country will not save you, we know you are in Nigeria, even if you run to south Africa where you think is a hiding place, you will be deported and detained because you are a criminal..

The reason I am here is only to save soul because your mission on this site and other sites is to scam people with different user names. You have been discovered and will be detained eventually.. my greatest anger is your level of hypocrisy, hiding under Christianity and church boy and still commits crimes. Smh.
stop the lies and cheap talks. Stop trolling me. You are mentally unstable, you are my ex. Leave me and move on. The more you want to show yourself the more you will be exposed. Do you want him fired? Pls think twice. Hold your peace ooo.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
majekdom2:
stop the lies and cheap talks. Stop trolling me. You are mentally unstable, you are my ex. Leave me and move on. The more you want to show yourself the more you will be exposed. Do you want him fired? Pls think twice. Hold your peace ooo.
I am not your ex.. I am only one of your victims.. you are too small to have and ex because you are only a jobless use and dump gigolo and a blackmailer!! This is not where you will defend yourself, make yourself available so you can defend yourself in court!! That's the only solution.. you can't run forever.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
kandi006:
I am not your ex.. I am only one of your victims.. you are too small to have and ex because you are only a jobless use and dump gigolo and a blackmailer!! This is not where you will defend yourself, make yourself available so you can defend yourself in court!! That's the only solution.. you can't run forever.
you better behave yourself. I still have the pictures and document copy of those proprieties. Social media is the easiest platform to escalate issues. It will get to where I want quickly and link whoever is involved. Again, I guess you know what that means. Faster than the court. Leave me alone. Leave me alone. This will be my last message.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
majekdom2:
you better behave yourself. I still have the pictures and document copy of those proprieties. Social media is the easiest platform to escalate issues. It will get to where I want quickly and link whoever is involved. Again, I guess you know what that means. Faster than the court. Leave me alone. Leave me alone. This will be my last message.
Haha, see how scared I am, like you don't have informations to be leaked aswell, you suddenly forgot I am a tech Savvy? And also very rich? You are very funny.. please kindly upload documents and pictures, that's the exact evidence I need to prove that you are a criminal.. upload it and see your entire world crumbling on your face grin Shame on you if you don't upload it.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by somehow: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
So you sleep with small boys? grin grin grin grin
kandi006:

Haha, see how scared I am, like you don't have informations to be leaked aswell, you suddenly forgot I am a tech Savvy? And also very rich? You are very funny.. please kindly upload documents and pictures, that's the exact evidence I need to prove that you are a criminal.. upload it and see your entire world crumbling on your face grin Shame on you if you don't upload it.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:09am On Jan 16, 2019
vidicious:

Falz osho free!!! Wetin this one they talk. Go face bush abeg.

While you face Market
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2019
somehow:
So you sleep with small boys? grin grin grin grin

No dear, I don't sleep with small boys.. he is a well trained gigolo of above 30years old, one of those jobless ones who come into your life with somuch lies and deceit and bad intentions forming church boy. it was almost too late before I could discover his real identity.

If you go through his profile, you will see how much of a hypocrite he is, always condemning what he is sad
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by somehow: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
But you sha enjoyed him.
kandi006:

No dear, I don't sleep with small boys.. he is a well trained gigolo of above 30years old, one of those jobless ones who come into your life with somuch lies and deceit and bad intentions forming church boy. it was almost too late before I could discover his real identity.

If you go through his profile, you will see how much of a hypocrite he is, always condemning what he is sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram / Adekunle Gold's London Album Listening Party (photos) / Toke Makinwa Is Stylish & Elegant In New Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.