Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

“I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims (20922 Views)

Falz Reacts To Police Killing Teenager, Rape And Murder Of UNIBEN Student / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her / Falz Explains Why He Hates Paying For Sex After Being Accused Of Slut Shaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Resener22(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
oyahitme:
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian rapper and singer, Falz has condemned prostitution , adding that he hates transactional sex.

Falz who recently released the lead single ‘Talk’ off his new album ‘Moral Instruction’ has reawakened barrage of criticisms over his stance regarding prostitution.

Majority of his fans on Twitter highlighted the lyrics: and slammed the rapper for condemning ladies who have made a choice with what to do with their bodies. Gistvic Reports.

Reacting over the criticisms at a media parley for his new album,

Falz said:

Watch Video Below:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/i-detest-transactional-sex-falz-reacts.html

Some ladies won’t like this

Check my signature
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by djon78(m): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
martineverest:
those guys hailing falz are still same guys that will pay for transactional sex... hypocrites

That's a very big lie. Why will I pay woman to have sex when I dey run away from the ones offering it to me with begging.

When women now chase men. Or maybe woman never chase you before?

Like falz said, I detest that stuff called transactional sex.
It is those that have no value for there body that do it

2 Likes

Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by thesicilian: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
HopeAlive14:
A prostitute is one who do for a living what other women do for pleasure
You just defined a gynecologist.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Vornic: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Tell dem the truth abeg, no mind the stupid feminists
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Vornic: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
franchasng:
If you know Falz is a secret Nairalander anti-feminist activist that frequent Nairaland romance section, gather here for selfie cheesy
Why did you use the picture of jubrin?
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by chiilily(f): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
JOB VACANCY! JOB VACANCY!! JOB VACANCY!!!
Those that want to be trained as health workers while earning extra income should forward their name, location and phone number to 08035038804 for enrollment
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Ablechukwu(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ride on bro....
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Saintsami(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nice one falz!
you are the best
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
Prostitution is one of the oldest profession. They have been destested by many in times past but we see how God is even able to use them. Like I do say, I don’t have problems with a girl who is seeking sugar daddy. It may be youthful exoberance like guys do weed, party’s and gfs too. It becomes a problem when a girl is growingn and has not figured out what to do with her life. This is Falz message. Poverty is never a reason not to figure out what you want from your life. The prostitutes of 30 years ago, if you ask them, I am not sure they will advice any young girl to become one.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
tstx:
Thank God For Prostitutes.

If to say Ashawo no dey i know of a certain guy that would have knacked all his female students during NYSC.

Ashawo no good.. But it is necessarily mandatory

If you can't hold yourself, get a girlfriend, if you can't get a girlfriend and you can't hold yourself, visit the farthest Ashawo house in your area..

Fail to do any of the aforementioned and you just might find yourself having impure thoughts about your neighbors dog/goat/fowl/underaged daughter.. From just thoughts one day you go practicalize am..
Gbam!!
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Xinzu: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
post=74784878:

Just imagine!
No more shame among the youth of our nation.
No more Decency.
No more shame.
Animals EVERYWHERE!

Fake Manna employee impersonator. Wait until I get them to admit you don't work for them, your account will be taken down.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Emmaway(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Carry go..... Nothing do you Falz!
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
chiilily:
JOB VACANCY! JOB VACANCY!! JOB VACANCY!!!
Those that want to be trained as health workers while earning extra income should forward their name, location and phone number to 08035038804 for enrollment
how and were can i Apply?
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by enigmahot231: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Quite right though..
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Simbrixton(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
Some of this women charge mad money tho, official susy, mis jeny and ladygold charge upto 40k for video call and some Nigerians don't make upto that in a month
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Falz should be informed that in some countries especially in the continent of South America, prostitutes are paid retirement benefit and he should respect other people's job
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by chiilily(f): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
gypsey:
how and were can i Apply?
Send your name, location and phone number to 08035038804 and the link to the company will be sent to you
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Dinny1(m): 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Falz has said it all, and i must say "THAT THE TRUTH IS LESS ROMANTIC".

most ladies have now turned themselves into commodities that must be bought and serviced like cheaps goods from India and that should not be the case. We live in a country where prostitution is now glorified and seen as norm.

I am solidly in support of Falz in this national problem.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by ticoticotico: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Well it's his opinion, everyone is entitled to their opinion
Mama d mama
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Let falz openly shade males like him who patronize prostitutes and see if his market will sell.

It seems he doesn't know that African males and prostitutes are like 5&6.

Abi can't you see how they hate feminists?

See his black kpomo mouth. Mumu.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by ablemachine(m): 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
I don’t see why so many wonderful lines in that track talking about this shithole of a country will be omitted for just transactional sex issue. This is so phokin ridiculous. undecided
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by somehow: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Simple logic:

You pay for what is available.

Just like the machine printing money is scarce and not available to the public, sex should be so.

Why even sell sex?

The men buying it, are they mad? you mean i will pay you for what both of us will enjoy?

The day a woman will want to blackmail me with sex just to get money or any favor from me is the day i will throw whatever value i have for her into the trashbin.

sanpipita:
Let him advise men to stop paying for sex first, its a man that will first throw money just to get sex btw I have no issues with transactional sex if both parties agree to it
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Kingwalker34(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nice one
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by xxxXXXxxx: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
Abeg this Falz english too much: "commodify", "commodification". Him be lawyer tru tru.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Abeg Falz should go and sit down..

na im type dey wan do osho free...and when a girl doesnt accept to that, he'd now be bringing up transactional sex bla bla bla

Falz osho free!!! Wetin this one they talk. Go face bush abeg.
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by LINTUNE(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
tstx:
Thank God For Prostitutes.

If to say Ashawo no dey i know of a certain guy that would have knacked all his female students during NYSC.

Ashawo no good.. But it is necessarily mandatory

If you can't hold yourself, get a girlfriend, if you can't get a girlfriend and you can't hold yourself, visit the farthest Ashawo house in your area..

Fail to do any of the aforementioned and you just might find yourself having impure thoughts about your neighbors dog/goat/fowl/underaged daughter.. From just thoughts one day you go practicalize am..
lol grin
Re: “I Detest Transactional Sex” - Falz Reacts To Slut Shaming Claims by bluefilm: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Me too.

I just can't imagine myself paying for sex.

How we go even begin do the thing sef?

How will I quantify the satisfaction I am supposed to derive from the money I paid?

During föreplay, will I still be able to kiss the same mouth I already know so many dudes have kissed?

Will I be comfortable enough to eat the pussy that I already know uncountable niggaz have poured their secretions into several times?

Tufiakwa.

Mhen, I cannot fit.

I will always prefer spontaneous sexual encounters over transactional /prearranged/prepaid sexual activity.

Men wey dey fúck ashawo eh, unu nwe aka a! I dey hail una. Una too mush, aswear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking Surprises Lady With Dubai Trip, An All Expense-Paid / Desmond Elliot Speaks On Flood Situation At Lagos State House Of Assembly / Tope Alabi In Pain As Fraudster Extort Money In Her Name On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.