Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) (41225 Views)

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) / Obituary Of Imo Couple & Their 3 Children Killed With Poison (Photos) / Greenlanders Cult Leader And His Squad Killed With Their Charms In Rivers.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin
post=74786695].....of a dead woman?!
Different kind of tins we meet on Nairaland!
smh
[/quote]

[quote author=publicenemy
:

Idiot. Was she was dead when she snapped the photo?

@ publicenemy, sorry, does not know you are operating on a different frequency grin

What will stop me from visiting nairaland in a day?

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
Fuckdamod:
Buhari sef cry
Hahaha, wetin Buhari do you grin

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by sevo(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Wicked woman!

She used the money the innocent man would have used to play bet9ja to buy chewing gum.

She deserved it!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Oladeji1106: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
edo men
very useless
ure the useless fool
Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
So some police officers do keep their riffles after retirement, the ex-police officer who gave the man the riffle should be questioned.

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by atikuobi2019nig: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
na wa, infidelity

if not for the sake of having children, I for no marry, this issues of infidelity is a very big issue

please, which culture in Nigeria is safe to marry let go there and marry?
Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
TarOrfeek:

The smile you have when you're taking preek anytime the man travels.

Nigerian woman matter?

How many lives have women issue ruined since last year.

God prevent me from falling for all these Nigerian witches.
you are very stupid why can't you watch the video undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Nigerian woman matter?

U could not read and comprehend before typing, what a disgrace!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
You can tell the personality of people just by their look.

Just look at the rogue someone decided to make her head and birth innocent kids for. And they seem to be on the increase.

Animal.

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by shine96: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Nigerian woman matter?

So all women are witches ko? Sha you know all your sister's and beloved mother na witch too.

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
publicenemy:
Nice booobs

Go suck am for mortuary naa.

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by delishpot: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Typical Nigerian scrum man. They are mostly worse than animals. Look well now he has slept with more women than a prostitute would in her life time. Hang him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Cantonese: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
Here are pictures of the woman and children who were killed by 35-year-old Uwaila Idehen in Ovbiogie community, Ovia North East local government area of Edo state.

The suspected who is currently cooling off in police custody said he killed his 28-year-old wife identified as Maureen and two sons in a fit of anger, following an allegation of infidelity. The little daughter identified as Precious was however lucky.

He revealed he had gotten into a heated argument with his wife after she called him out for having numerous girlfriends because he's always not around. The wife had threatened to also engage in extramarital affair if he does not stop.

Idehen reportedly stormed out of the house after she made the threat and returned some minutes later with a double-barrel rifle he got from a retired police officer, which he used to kill his wife and their two sons ..

The state Police Commissioner, Hakeem Odumosu, said the suspect would be charged for murder and perhaps unlawful possession of a firearm.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/photos-of-28-year-old-wife-who-was-killed-along-with-children-by-her-husband.html

And the bastard will have enough time going to court - alive - to defend himself. With that same gun he used to kill the lady and the children he should have been despatched straight to hell fire. People (men and women) should be cautious who they go out with or marry.

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
And perhaps charged with possession of firearm?

CHARGE HIM ALREADY,

I JUST TAYA FOR NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Is she dead the picture? Mr na me holy pass. Shio!!
post=74786695:
.....of a dead woman?!
Different kind of tins we meet on Nairaland!
smh
Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
Idiot!!! Did u even read the story!!!
TarOrfeek:

Nigerian woman matter?

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
publicenemy:
Nice booobs

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by victorian(f): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
That's the kind of marriage we see these days , sufferring and smiling with Infidelity trails here and there and if care is not taken ? Death ends it all.

sad
Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by toprealman: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
Anger kills!
Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by purples25(f): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Its a pity. He could dish it to her for years, but he couldn't taste , a spoon of that delicacy he has been shoving down her throat.
Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by verycheese: 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Nigerian woman matter?

A very foolish submission, who raised you?
Re: Wife Who Was Killed With Children By Her Husband In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 16, 2019
For the people who lack comprehension and rushed to comment , let me break the narrative down for y'all

Woman : you dey cheat

Man: I nor dey cheat

Woman : I say you dey cheat and if you nor stop me sef go start to cheat make the equation balance

Man: storms out in anger

Woman: leaves her bedroom to sleep in her children's room

Man : returns with gun ,shoots bullets through the door, kills wife and two sons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) / Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Killer, Rearrested, Back In Police Custody / Man Caught With Human Parts In Osun Paraded By Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.