Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Banky W Reveals Adesua’s Biggest Fear Ahead Of The Elections - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reveals Adesua’s Biggest Fear Ahead Of The Elections (596 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Biggest Fear Is Driving Beside Container Trucks In Lagos / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Reveals Adesua’s Biggest Fear Ahead Of The Elections by frommee0: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2019
Singer cum politician Banky W in a new interview with Thisday newspaper has revealed one of the biggest worries his wife Adesua Etomi had when he first told her he would be running for office.

According to Banky;

“When I first had the conversation with my wife, she said she was worried about me getting into politics in Nigeria because it’s dirty and dangerous… and she didn’t want anything to soil me or harm me. I told her that yes she was right. Politics in Nigeria is very dirty and dangerous, but that’s because the good people always avoid it.

So, it will remain dirty and dangerous forever unless people with the right intentions and who want good for Nigeria, start to be a part of the people that are trying to change Nigeria. We complain about it but we never want to get involved. So for me, part of the goal is to inspire other credible individuals in our country to stand up and be the change we so desperately need. “

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/banky-w-reveals-adesuas-biggest-fear-ahead-of-the-elections/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

Re: Banky W Reveals Adesua’s Biggest Fear Ahead Of The Elections by Nairatrend: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin fame doesn't help in elections
Re: Banky W Reveals Adesua’s Biggest Fear Ahead Of The Elections by Nairatrenders: 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2019

Re: Banky W Reveals Adesua’s Biggest Fear Ahead Of The Elections by Bigmugu: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
sad
Re: Banky W Reveals Adesua’s Biggest Fear Ahead Of The Elections by Bigmugu: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2019

Nairatrend:
grin fame doesn't help in elections

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Police Confront Singer, Teni For Bragging About Slapping Police / Burna Boy About To Drop New Album “african Giant” See Release Date / Check Out Actress Etinosa "Date" Artist And Fashionpreneur Raphael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.