Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) (14594 Views)

Man Strips Naked, Fights An FRSC Officer In Benin (Photos, Video) / Policemen Strip Toyota Venza Owner Unclad For Refusing To Bribe Them (Photos) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by gistblogger: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Policeman accuses driver of being “disrespectful” for refusing to bribe them, flogs him, today, along Sapele road, Benin, Edo State.

Watch video below...

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/policeman-flog-driver-for-refusing-to-bribe-in-benin

Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by gistblogger: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2019

Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by mainkendo: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
Chai
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ftc
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
This is Nigeria
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Send them to jail.
How we wish the New IG can make them the first scapegoats of his regime!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Chidex50:
Ftc
Everything Okay?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by slawomir: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
isoright
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by tstx(m): 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
When they ranked them as the worst in the world/Africa ... People came out shouting foul.. Una don see am now shey

top 10 worst police force in Africa
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Imagine the lawlessness on the part of a law enforcement officer
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nigerian police are the worst in the world

4 Likes

Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Imagine the lawlessness on the part of a law enforcement officer
Hmmmmmm where have you been Madam
He should have paid them its a lawless country.Why blaming ordinary police officer when a whole CJN is corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by Vornic: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Impunity
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by remi4ever(m): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
This is Nigeria....

Most COPS are criminals.

Contact me for your android App development...
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by shachris02: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
post=74785813:
Send them to jail.
How we wish the New IG can make them the first scapegoats of gis regime!

That mallam has one role, to rig 2019 election for buhari.

Everyother thing is oyo for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by AhlexOfficial(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lovely.....

#30,000,000,000
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
bettercreature:
Hmmmmmm where have you been Madam
Lol, I dey oh.. I can't believe I stayed 3 years away from nairaland forum. It's good to hear from you again. How have you been?
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by Charly68: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Adamu is coming to whip them out of service if they won't change...let them continue
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by Topze(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nigeria police force

Anyways

Check my signature if u need a dope wristwatch
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

Lol, I dey oh.. I can't believe I stayed 3 years away from nairaland forum. It's good to hear from you again. How have you been?
I was worried at some point! You left during the xmas time so i thought something happened on your way to your village.I am fine thank you
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
bettercreature:
I was worried at some point! You left during the xmas time so i thought something happened on your way to your village.I am fine thank you
yeah, that's good to know. Uwc
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by Xkalaban(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Dear God, when will all this oppression of the common ppl in this country stop? Why have thou forsaken us in this country? No good news for the masses whatsoever. Is it because our problems are man-made? Is that why you have forsaken us and looked the other way? Please exercise ur infinite mercy and eradicate this evil in this country. Even though I'm not the one being flogged. It's unbearable hearing such, talk more of watching it sad

2 Likes

Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by tstx(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Xkalaban:
Dear God, when will all this oppression of the common ppl in this country stop? Why have thou forsaken us in this country? No good news for the masses whatsoever. Is it because our problems are man-made? Is that why you have forsaken us and looked the other way? Please exercise ur infinite mercy and eradicate this evil in this country. Even though I'm not the one being flogged. It's unbearable hearing such, talk more of watching it sad

So upon all the obvious signs.. You still think God answer prayers related to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
Very good. Next time when police stops you, give them your hard earned money so you can go in peace. Never argue with a man with a gun.
Re: Policeman flogs driver for refusing to bribe them in Benin (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
even if ma 5h baba gif them
i no like npf or make dem even dey check papers
greet them.call him by his name
greet his family and raba him 5h..u r a free man

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSCDC Uncovers, Destroys Illegal Crude Oil Warehouses In Imo (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 23 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Enugu (photos) / Can't I Study Political Science With These O'level Grades?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.