Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard (4661 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by cocoflakes: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
THE cold relationship between the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris,was openly displayed, Tuesday,in Abuja during the Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration,with the former refusing to accept handshake extended to him by the police boss. Both were at the event held at the National Arcade, Abuja,to mark the climax of activities of the 2019 Armed Forces Remembrance Day celebration.

The police chief,who was standing near the mounted podium at the event, had saluted the Senate President, preparatory to a handshake as has been the practice but instead of walking towards Idris to accept the handshake from him,the Senate President steadily looked at him and walked away to shake the service chiefs who were standing together with the IGP.

But the case was different with the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara,who had arrived at the occasion not only in company of the Senate President but also took walked to the podium to take salutes at the same time.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/breaking-saraki-snubs-igp-idris-at-armed-forces-remembrance-day/
Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by cocoflakes: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki is just waiting for him to retire!

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by magoo10(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2019
Good one
No room for pretense

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
If I Am Saraki, I Will Just Give That Silly IGP A Dirty Slap AfterAll Bubu Don Send Am Back To His Village

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by LibertyRep: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
There is no love lost between the duo. If it isn't obligatory for the IGP to salute Saraki, I can bet that he too would have l snubbed him.

What would posterity say about the IGP as he bows out today?

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by Scarcitato(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Show me pics abeg
Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by pol23: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
See as he's humbling waiting for presidential hand shake.

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by Emeks008(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
More is still coming for that idris.

You can't be in power for ever. I don't know how his boy JIMOH MOSHUD will hide his face after all the attack he has made towards the legislature .

Nothing last forever

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by livelymatilda22: 12:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Emeks008:
More is still coming for that idris.

You can't be in power for ever. I don't know how his boy JIMOH MOSHUD will hide his face after all the attack he has made towards the legislature .

Nothing last forever
Saraki will be in power forever... Right?

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by Emeks008(m): 1:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Sataki will be in power forever... Right?

None of them will hold power in the next ten years.

What am trying to say is that nothing last forever.

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by orion7: 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
oloye is not your mate

retire and transmit your self to hell. You won't be missed

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by seunmsg(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Very childish and petty of the Kwara rogue.

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by hisexcellency34: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
If truly Saraki did that, he has lost my respect

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by orion7: 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
seunmsg:
Very childish and petty of the Kwara rogue.
you sound pained. yet you go about licking tinubu s assholę. tinubu and saraki who is the rogue

las las. zombies. igp. buhari. will go away. failbuhari

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by orion7: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:

the igp deserves no respect. baba oloye did well

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by Stalwert: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin grin a lowly murderer snub can never be snub but adoration
Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by senatordave1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Very childish and unbecoming of saraki.he learnt it from melaye.dogara is more mature
Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by omowolewa: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
Idris should just travel abroad to relax his flexed muscles
Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by PassingShot(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2019
And what does that earn him? I mean, what benefits does the thief get from the snub?

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by WATCHOVER(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Saraki does not need your respect.

After setting him up with offa robbery attack, then wanted to give him house arrest which failed.

Then you want him to shake his hand?
If na me na HOT BLOW I go put for that his marked face.

Buhari own go still come, but that one own na bottle and cutlass we go take beat am.

Kudos to Saraki he deserves some accolades

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by dokyOloye: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
WATCHOVER:

Saraki does not need your respect.

After setting him up with offa robbery attack, then wanted to give him house arrest which failed.

Then you want him to shake his hand?
If na me na HOT BLOW I go put for that his marked face.

Buhari own go still come, but that one own na bottle and cutlass we go take beat am.

Kudos to Saraki he deserves some accolades
Well said.
If the stoopid IGP managed to make d robbery claim stick on Saraki, is it not jail and life sentence or even death by hanging that would've been his portion?

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by mankan2k7(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
End of a tyrant, d worst igp in d history of Nigeria
Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by vudesij: 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
THIS IS THE SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BRAND NEED IN 2019!

Your SME business is all about the customer as customers are the LIFELINE of any business!

These days, a good quality website is essential for the success of most businesses. It's your online store front. But that doesn't mean it needs to cost as much as a store or office!

Get a web presence that wins new customers. Websites that look great and put you in control

If you are a SME business owner that truly want online platform that not only better propel your business brand but also put you in control, this incredible offer is for you

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!
Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by IjebuWarrior: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by sage111: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
Its better not to PRETEND and let the WORLD Love You for WHO You ARE than to claim "Mr INTEGRITY"
Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lies.....

Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by Kog45(m): 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
so you expect Saraki to shake IG after heavy blackmailing and framed up in Offa robbery saga.
Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by Amumaigwe: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:

If your respect us not capable of making his party victorious in the forth coming elections, then it is worthless to him.
Re: Breaking: Saraki Snubs IGP Idris At Armed Forces Remembrance Day - Vanguard by Racoon(m): 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki does not want to receive the last "transmission" from the outgoing IGP.

Banky W Did His Best! Result From His Election At Eti Osa / Meet MNK's British Legal Team Who Demand Action From The British Government / “please Forgive Us” – US Pleads With Muslim Nations