Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. (845 Views)

To Seun/mods. Others, U Dont Really Have To See This Post / How To Post Your Own Topic On Nairaland / Create a Personal Thread for Yourself Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by DTruth1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 18, 2007
D truth is the truth and it shall set u freeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by cuteass1(f): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2007
Hi there wink

Well let me be the first to welcome you to nairaland on this thread of yours cheesy

hope you have lots of fun coz this is really where its happenng. Infact if you're not careful, you'll be choked with fun lol cool

eeeeeeeeennnnnnnjjjjjjjjjooooooooooooyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by DTruth1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2007
thanks cute-ass. that was fast. i hardly told u about it b4 u got into it.
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by 4Play(m): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2007
@newbie

Idiot,stupid,LovePeddler,fool,asshole,criminal,tribalist-these and many other abuses await you as you navigate this crazy land called NL   grin  grin
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by DTruth1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2007
@4 play
na wa oooo. all thos names for one person
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by sisimose(f): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2007
4 Play:

@newbie

Idiot,stupid,LovePeddler,fool,asshole,criminal,tribalist-these and many other abuses await you as you navigate this crazy land called Nairaland grin grin
lmao grin grin grin grin

D Truth:

@4 play
na wa oooo. all thos names for one person

D truth
truth you want truth you got. Infact those name are mild , very mild.

welcome sha and be good and have a smashing time
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by OmoEko1(f): 12:00am On Apr 19, 2007
U are welcome D Truth kiss kiss
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by Creamish(f): 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2007
D Truth:

D truth is the truth and it shall set u freeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Play:

@newbie

Idiot,stupid,LovePeddler,fool,asshole,criminal,tribalist-these and many other abuses await you as you navigate this crazy land called Nairaland grin grin

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by DTruth1(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2007
is the truth always bitter.

cute-ass:

Hi there wink

Well let me be the first to welcome you to nairaland on this thread of yours cheesy

hope you have lots of fun because this is really where its happenng. Infact if you're not careful, you'll be choked with fun lol cool

eeeeeeeeennnnnnnjjjjjjjjjooooooooooooyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god morigen.
how u doin today. Can i send u a mail. Need to inform u of certain things.
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by cuteass1(f): 4:30am On Apr 21, 2007
D Truth:

god morigen.
how u doin today. Can i send u a mail. Need to inform u of certain things.

yes ooh dear you can, but the e-mail transaction has to go down when we're both on line coz i don't want my e-mail left displayed if you know what i mean wink
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by DTruth1(m): 5:16am On Apr 21, 2007
@ cute ass.
OK send me a mail, mine is on air. then i would get back to u.
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by jbuoy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2007
u ar welkom dtruth. hav a lovely time as a nairalander.Dnt be banned
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by sisimose(f): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2007
lol
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by jbuoy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2007
sisimose:

lol
men i less than 5 days online and i have be banned twice. na waooooooo
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by sisimose(f): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2007
lol pele oh! how did you manage that? grin
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by busygirl(f): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2007
Welcome to NAIRALAND
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by DTruth1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2007
in short i dont know.

well it make me go straight to bed. grin
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by DTruth1(m): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2007
busygirl:

Welcome to NAIRALAND
thanks and how ar u enjoyin the forum generally.
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by GNature(m): 12:08am On Apr 22, 2007
D truth,

I know, but truth is also bitter you know.
Re: I Dont Really Think I Have A Personal Tread To Post. Thank U. by DTruth1(m): 12:15am On Apr 22, 2007
GNature
that is the problem. people make it bitter. it is not suppose to be.
when u say it, it becomes sweet. grin agree

(1) (Reply)

Jealousy?its Exact Definition / Honsule And Other Zain Gurus / Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.