Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom (706 Views)

Peter Obi: If The Presidency Is By Turn, It Is my Turn As An Igbo Man / "They're Not Competent": I Won't Vote Atiku Or Obi If I Weren't Running - Tinubu / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom by Naijasurf: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
The Vice Presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Peter Obi, has promised to resign if he is unable to add value in government under an Atiku Abubakar presidency.
Obi, 57, made the promise at the Nigeria Leadership Summit event which held in Yaba, Lagos on Friday, January 11, 2019.

On Friday, October 12, 2018, PDP presidential flagbearer Atiku Abubakar, announced Peter Obi as his running mate.

‘I was not Atiku’s friend when he named me running mate’
Obi told the audience at this summit that he was quite surprised that Atiku settled for him, because he was not close friends with the former vice president of Nigeria.

“I am not that close to Atiku. I’m not one of those who knows him very well. It’s less than one year since I got familiar with him. His choosing me is courageous.

Read more: https://naijasurf.com.ng/2019/01/15/peter-obi-if-things-dont-work-out-between-atiku-and-i-ill-resign-and-go-home/

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom by frankfrancis871: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
sad

Please do, 'cause a fool at 40 is a fool forever and you're 57?
Re: Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom by festacman(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
Pee Okwute my brother, brace up for the usual VP limitation challenges. A VP is a spare tyre to a large extent.

You were once an Executive Governor. So get in touch with your former deputy and you will be surprised how isolated, powerless and useless a spare tyre can feel as the main tyre do all the mileage.

The truth is because the VP replaces the President in the event of death and when this happens all the personal staff, associates and kitchen cabinet of the deceased president lose out. Therefore , these sets of people make it a point of duty to keep the president away from the VP using even "poisoning possibility" blackmail to create state of fear in the mind of the president.

So the problem is not usually the president but the people around him who don't want to "hear any story" and would do anything to protect their interests and of course influence.
Re: Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
He knows they will fail.

B
U
H
A
R
I
4+4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom by Fathertony: 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
He knows they will fail.

B
U
H
A
R
I
4+4
wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom by sammy99(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
for him to say this shows dat dey really mean business with d pple of nigeria.

Atikuobi will surely deliver.
D zombies will come and utter nonesense from der mouth now.
Its better dey atikulate b4 its too late

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom by sammy99(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
He knows they will fail.
B U H A R I 4+4
lemme see if u are one of d zombies or u av sense

who is d failure now between obi and buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom by Olupapa(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
Easier said than done...
Re: Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Unlike the mumu midget endtime pastor who is fooling himself. If you know you know grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom by sammy99(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
He knows they will fail.
B U H A R I 4+4
lemme see if u are one of d zombies or u av sense

who is d failure now between obi and buhari?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom by nnadychuks(m): 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Their business...
Who has ps vita cards here?
Re: Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom by Vornic: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
He knows they will fail.

B
U
H
A
R
I
4+4

4 + 0 = Daura straight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “if Things Don’t Work Out Between Atiku And I, I’ll Resign And Go Hom by globemoney: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
Are supposed to believe this lying big mouth anymore.. Some of his fake promises he failed to keep.

I will never leave APGA
I will retire from politics after my tenure
I will only seek one term as governor
My children will school in Anambra public schools

All these were statements made by fake Peter obi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State / Supreme Court Dismisses Rivers APC Appeal - TheCable / *the Economic Dangers Of Selling The Nnpc As Proposed By Alhaji Atiku Abubakar*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.