Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa (22176 Views)

APC Primary: Osinbajo Ice Cream & Popcorn Stand Sighted At Eagle Square (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper / Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by October1960: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Nigeria a country where illiterates and lazy rule the educated and hardworking south.
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by tunjijones(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
MRBENZENE:
Seven DIG are going down because of this man.

Buhari and his Nepotism will destroy Nigeria.

Send buhari back to daura 16th feb.

The biggest losers has been SW in this buhari govt

Guy I think the post of ig is zoned to the north central
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Na so Nigerians go dey concern themselves with nonsense. Whether the IG na American ooo, police still no get head and will never get head. The tribe of the old, new and future IG will never and can never change the Nigerian police and will never affect me or even you...
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by Yankiss(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
I do not know what DIGs do that they are almost always bypassed in the appointment of an IG. I had lazily dreamt of a first female IGP in the cast of Peace Ibekwe Abdallah. Anyone the president chooses is all right so far as the one doesn't come to perpetuate the Idris transmission.
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by modupe2: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Amin, and me too

SUPOL:
I Pray His Tenure Favours me! Amen
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by chukseric504869: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
MRBENZENE:

dts d routine,it did not start with Buhari,let us not always comment out of hatred
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by Naajjii: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
thatigboman:
Must it be always hausa fulani that will be IG in this nepotistic govt?
This is not an Hausa Fulani man, this is a Man from Nassarawa. You people are the most ignorant people in Nigeria or it just a case of mischief!!
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
MrRichmond:

Don't be daft!
Nigeria has NEVER been great.
I concur; Nigeria has never been great. But we have a duty to make it great.
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by Calers: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Sai baba maigaskiya till 2023
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by Adebowale89(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
MRBENZENE:

yes and SE had been the highest beneficiary of his govt, you talk sometime as if you drink engine oil

I support Buhari to use northeners for sensitive post until southerners get sense
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by edibobo: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
As transmitter transmitted himself out of Police force so does the dullard will transmit himself to Daura next month
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by mikaael(m): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
MRBENZENE:

That is how it has always been if u know...once he is picked..every of his superiors are retired...
Re: AIG Mohammed Adamu Sighted At Presidential Villa by Sgbate(m): 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:
So the AIG is also an haUSA man, doesn't make any difference, he'll have to continue the TRANSMISSION process of his boss cheesy
the former IGP is not hausa, he is only from the north

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria / We Own Obajana Cement Plant 100% – Dangote Group / Okorocha To Receive First "Imo Air" Aircraft Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.