Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Man: My Aunt Fought To Be My Guardian Just To Steal All My Property - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man: My Aunt Fought To Be My Guardian Just To Steal All My Property (222 Views)

Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - / I Was So Beautiful Men Fought To Marry Me – Iya Aladuke / Young Man Who Fought To Get Davido's O2 Concert Jacket Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man: My Aunt Fought To Be My Guardian Just To Steal All My Property by joseph6071: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
witter user @TeddyNtsoane has taken to his twitter handle to share his story as he advised parents on the importance of having a well structured will that would help their kids have full benefits of their properties and estates whenever they die.

Teddy shared the sad story of how his Aunt fought to become his guardian just so she can rip him of all his inheritance. Continue to read his story below.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/man-my-aunt-fought-to-be-my-guardian.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Gone Wrong You Must Say Amen!!! / Samini’s Untamed Album Launch Pictures / 2019 Elections: Davido Getting Threats For Campaigning For Some Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.