Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - (4305 Views)

I'm Married - Etinosa Idemudia Replies Victoria Inayama / #bbnaija: I’m Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate / I’m Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Mast**bate – Ka3na (v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - by Soma914: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
27-year-old Ka3na spills on hoe she got separated from her 64-year-old British husband she got married to at the age of 22.
She also revealed that they had their child through IVF, after which she had her eggs frozen in South Africa.

KA3NA SAYS;

“My husband being 64 was not that strong anymore and I really wanted to have a child for him, so I decided to go for IVF.

“The first one failed but thank God for the second one. I now have a daughter, she is 1-year plus.

“I’m not separated and not divorced. I am not divorced yet because I am not ready to remarry. I’m Strong, passionate and a boss lady. I have my life all planned out. I just want fame to sell my business.

“In relationship, I have to be with an older man. I don’t have time to date young guys. I need someone that can advise me."

Videos on the website,please click link[b][/b]

https://www.strenuousblog.com/2020/07/bbnaija-im-married-to-64-year-old-man.html

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - by princeemcee: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nothing Dorathy no go see for BBN

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - by Sundrus: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
OK ooh... Yeye don start again.
Re: Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - by MrSensor(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see for the gate.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - by pakhitheboss(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nothing can be done now..
Re: Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - by marshalcarter: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
sad this nonsense has started...we won't have peace of mind anymore

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - by Hintona(f): 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
MrSensor:
Nothing Musa no go see for the gate.
Musa don tire to dey see things for gate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - by Suresamskid(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Abi
Re: Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - by fatymore(f): 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
With her botched ass
Re: Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - by Rahkman: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Her body is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmn reality
My own dream right now now now is to sell this my Facebook Account of Two years with 1k friends for a good price. Watsapp - 0.9.0.4532706

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I'm Married To A 64-year-old Man, My Eggs Are Frozen And I Masturbate - by Ategberoson(m): 5:15am On Jul 22, 2020
it would be sad if so called Alpha male settle down with non virgin

marrying a non virgin Lady is just like buying Nigeria used car, it doesn't worth it most times

(1) (Reply)

See The Very Nasty Tweet A Female Fan Sent To MI Abaga!!! / CocaCola Company Honours Halima Abubakar,Customises Their Drink Wit Her Name(Pic / {PHOTO} Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Share Passionate Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.