Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Either The Husband Or Wife Must Cheat For Marriage To ... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Either The Husband Or Wife Must Cheat For Marriage To ... (731 Views)

Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / Your Husband Must Cheat On You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Either The Husband Or Wife Must Cheat For Marriage To ... by perousd: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
Might be wrong but this is what I've noticed in marriages - if the husband is faithful, the wife will cheat and if the wife is faithful, the husband will cheat too. Sometimes both parties cheat but I have a question: "is there a marriage where the husband and wife stay faithful till death?"
Just for hope sake cuz there's so much bad about marriage in here.
Matured minds please.
Re: Either The Husband Or Wife Must Cheat For Marriage To ... by powerhouse3(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
So u mean all them religious daddy and mummy living together, one of them is is probably cheating on his or her spouse.......

Re: Either The Husband Or Wife Must Cheat For Marriage To ... by chukxie(m): 4:33am On Jan 16, 2019
What they eyes do not see, the heart does not grieve about.
So far, I've never cheated on my wife. It's not easy I must confess.

4 Likes

Re: Either The Husband Or Wife Must Cheat For Marriage To ... by Underpants24: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2019
Love conquers it all, let love reign,show love to your kids and your spoons, start now, and there wouldn't be a reason for the above....
This is love season, Xmas, new year, and now Valentine around the corner.
Give gifts worth it, shop for valuables that may not necessarily cost you much but has lots of significance to your relationship.
See www.underpants24.com/shop for varieties of quality underwears for male, female, and kids...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Quality Beddings / Career Is Fast Destroying Marriages - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye Says / Woman Cook Stone For Her Children Because There Is Nothing To Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.