Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo (54214 Views)

Shettima, OBJ, GEJ, Patience, Saraki At Governor Diri's Inauguration (Pictures) / Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by annoy1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
saraki be lyk e dey do me make I break this guy osinbanjo be lyk no try am na ur president Im b

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Glink2018(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
goodlifehyd:
I just love this man lol, see osibanjo face lol..... Those two hands go full of jazz

Jazz is part of requirements to occupy higher position in Nigeria politics.....
And that's the major reason dat will not make join or participate in any politcal activity in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Formularcr7:
you sure say u get eyes?
no buhari media cow member should reply my comment .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by fergie001: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
I love the Saraki and buhari look.....

Brawn Strowman v Suplex City....

The die is cast....
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by tellwisdom: 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
tsephanyah:
We can't promise that we wont make them mad but we will promise to always be there for the arguement.
Sai Baba

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by livelymatilda22: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
hahahahahaha:

You don hear BBN, you rush activate this profile.

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by chivylif(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
opera1:
I
chaiiii
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
tsephanyah:
We can't promise that we wont make them mad but we will promise to always be there for the arguement.
Sai Baba
Disillusioned people who queue to collect cups of rice, tin tomatoes from politicians!
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by chivylif(m): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=opera1 post=74790730]I [/quote

chaiiii

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
not only osibanjo looks.... even the security man behind mumu no trust the rugged Saraki grin
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by semyman: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
No more Jubril story again?
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by raphaeladeyele: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2019
President Buhari show mutuarity to Saraki
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by hahahahahaha(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=livelymatilda22 post=74793385][/quote]

Supereme defender of Ceec

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by oludarebagbile: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki: I'm sending you back to Daura

Buhari: You must be joking

Osinbajo: Mr. Saraki, why u dey do like this now
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by mechanics(m): 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
infinitethrust:
Clash of the Titans!!
Lolz, true talk.
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by oludarebagbile: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki: I'm sending you back to Daura

Buhari: You must be joking

Osinbajo: Mr. Saraki, you see your life
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Enoch07: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Menhhh dat look on osinbajo is legendary

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by alen4smith(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mk17:
the boldness in saraki eyes.
the fear and pretense in buhari eyes.
the jealousy in osibade eyes
fear in Buhari's eyes?
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
alen4smith:
fear in Buhari's eyes?
if you scroll down a bit, you will see where I said no member of buhari media cow should reply my comment
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by joe17: 6:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
Richdad50:
A man must face his adversary anyways. The strength of a man is not based on the nos of dying men he can kill, but by how much he can withstand pressure and attack from both his equals and superiors.

#Richdad
word!
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by abibun: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
See the veins in Saraki's hand, Buhari handshake harsh ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
opera1:
I

Carling cup 12’ pity them, do 7 year challenge
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by mikelis135: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
Reader530:
Hahaha. Osinbajo looks

If you investigate that Osinbajo guy, he must be a very funny somebori.....jeeez, that look lasan lolzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki: I must show say I be G
Buhari: See Mumu
Osinbajo: Na Una know,wetin concern me.
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by mohammedAd: 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
infinitethrust:
Clash of the Titans!!

That is very good, still strong and healthier, our dear president, keep moving to the next level in shaAllah
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Bobola62: 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
Fuckdamod:
cheesy very hilarious.. no matter how they tackle each other national occasions must still bring them together face to face.
Wait ooo, who is Saraki having handshake with.? Is he Jubril or the real Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by STEVEOTheLIGHT(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
The fact here remains they shake themselves regardless of what is going on in their respective minds, it is you supporters that we meet yourselves with cutlass and guns fighting for political parties. God will help us in this country
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Dave141(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Osibanjo tho
Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by Idrisayuba8: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
Saraki is a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo by WaffenSS(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
"Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look...he thinks too much....such men are dangerous".

- Shakespeare, Julius Caesar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major Jack Wears Slippers To Church - Photos / Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos) / List Of Casualties Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Judicial Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.