Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Send To Inbox,no More Sending To Spam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Send To Inbox,no More Sending To Spam (553 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address / !! Crigslist Ready Inbox For Sale With Some Free Leads !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send To Inbox,no More Sending To Spam by okafor200(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
This is real and working perfectly well,because you can now get online webmailer to send emails to all your email list,

100% inbox rate guaranteed tested by me and other email senders,
no more sending to spam folder of the email addresses you want to send messages to,

the good thing is that it does not have any limits to send,you can send unlimited with this,

if you know you dont have a bulk mailing software,
and also you dont have a very good smtp to send to inbox,
then you really need this webmailer that sends to inbox everytime you click on the send button,
not all smtp you know sends to inbox,some have even been blacklisted and tagged as spam,
so no matter how you keep using them they will always be sending to email spam folders,
none of them will go to inbox and thats very bad for someone who needs to market his products through email marketing,

you can now reach all your email list by sending straight to their inbox guaranteed 100%,
because this webmailer has a special feature of changing your ip address to a different ip,
if your real ip is been blacklisted then you will need this webmailer,
also this webmailer hides your true ip address,
this is for those that wont want their ip to be tracked or known,
it sends to multiple emails at once since its a webmailer,
this is the real bomb to send to email inbox without fear of sending to spam,
there is also an email smtp services i know of online but they charge you monthly $9.89, they also send to inbox but their prize are much for us nigerians, not everyone can afford that monthly,

but this webmailer i know about is free,
once you register an account for free then you can start sending unlimited emails without been charged whatsoever,

but i charge a fee to show you the webmailer,
they are hidden and do not want much members,
but i assure you all messages i have sent through them goes to emails inbox guaranteed,
none goes to spam,
no matter how many emails you keep sending even if the messages you typed are too long and you are scared it will go to spam,
i tell you i have tested it multiple times and it keeps sending to inbox because it keeps on changing my ip,
so there is no way it can ever send to spam,

thats the new way of sending emails,

its a good news for people who needs email marketing to promote their business worlwide to get potential custormers that will buy from them,

to get this webmailer do contact me stanley on 09060680788
i sell this for #2000 naira,
please none negotiatable,
thats the prize i sell this and you will be happy using a webmailer that never fails to send to unlimited emails inbox 100% guaranteed thanks
Re: Send To Inbox,no More Sending To Spam by Wadewaltz(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2019
Smellin tin,u hv been insultin me in literature section but I cant reply becus divepen1 banned me,u cyclops-lukin slowpoke wit tragic jokes.U be like pikin wey d mama stand born.From ur village,becus u see fone u tink say u don big.Yeye fowl.Toothbrush hawker wit scam businesses.You will soon run away lyk ur alternate account youngzubi,dunghead
Re: Send To Inbox,no More Sending To Spam by Youngzubi(m): 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Wadewaltz:
Smellin tin,u hv been insultin me in literature section but I cant reply becus divepen1 banned me,u cyclops-lukin slowpoke wit tragic jokes.U be like pikin wey d mama stand born.From ur village,becus u see fone u tink say u don big.Yeye fowl.Toothbrush hawker wit scam businesses.You will soon run away lyk ur alternate account youngzubi,dunghead

Can't stop laughing grin.

Okafor is total different from me( youngzubi) don't let the pidgin deceive you, Okafor200 is just my fan who decided to follow my pattern of writing.... At last i'm beginning to lyk dis yo trouble cos i always end up laughing hard to the shitt you type. I guess if you had read my work then you must have come across my fb moniker, Check out my profile then you can juxtapose...

And again i dey feel your rap for rap battle cheesy
Re: Send To Inbox,no More Sending To Spam by Wadewaltz(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
Youngzubi:

Okafor is total different from me( youngzubi) don't let the pidgin deceive you, Okafor200 is just my fan who decided to follow my pattern of writing.... At last i'm beginning to lyk dis yo trouble cos i always end up laughing hard to the shitt you type. I guess if you had read my work then you must have come across my fb moniker, Check out my profile then you can juxtapose...

Now you are gettin it right,no hard feelins,just hv fun and crack up
Re: Send To Inbox,no More Sending To Spam by okafor200(m): 11:56am On Feb 22, 2019
Get the best webmailer online
Re: Send To Inbox,no More Sending To Spam by okafor200(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Wadewaltz:

you this guy,
please try respect yourself here
if you have problem with me please try chat me up on facebook,
then we will know between me and you who will be tired droping yab raps or what you call it,
dont try me guy,
Re: Send To Inbox,no More Sending To Spam by Wadewaltz(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
okafor200:

you this guy,
please try respect yourself here
if you have problem with me please try chat me up on facebook,
then we will know between me and you who will be tired droping yab raps or what you call it,
dont try me guy,

Shut up u Goat,u attacked me in my section now am comin for ur head,am gonna burn all ur books,ur fake books written by one headmaster in a school made of plank and zinc.How dare u try to insult me in my section,fool,dog pikin.Facebook rape u,give u belle dere.Good tin dey hv banned u,so u can feel wat I felt wen u were insultin me in Literature section.I wud open a thread and insult ur smelly asz,goat pikin lyk u,cockroach brain
Re: Send To Inbox,no More Sending To Spam by Wadewaltz(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Youngzubi:

Give ur fb name make we link up
Re: Send To Inbox,no More Sending To Spam by Youngzubi(m): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wadewaltz:

Give ur fb name make we link up

You can drop yours
Re: Send To Inbox,no More Sending To Spam by okafor200(m): 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2019
Wadewaltz:

Shut up u Goat,u attacked me in my section now am comin for ur head,am gonna burn all ur books,ur fake books written by one headmaster in a school made of plank and zinc.How dare u try to insult me in my section,fool,dog pikin.Facebook rape u,give u belle dere.Good tin dey hv banned u,so u can feel wat I felt wen u were insultin me in Literature section.I wud open a thread and insult ur smelly asz,goat pikin lyk u,cockroach brain

see come guy,
you claim to dey talk all shits like fool,
if you na man why did you have to report me so i can be banned here,
i think say your mouth sharp and you can type all shits here,

i never knew you were this scared of me,
anyways i no get your time again since na to run go dey report like small pikin to mods you sabi do,

face me like a man and regret you did,
your yabs na small pikin own,
you never matured enough so mind yourself,
you just run go report me like small pikin so the thing go be as if you win me for the yabs dem,

if you get mind make we challenge ourselve for facebook where dem no fit ban anybody,

then you go know who baba olowo really be,

peace out guy

baba olowo

(1) (Reply)

World Cheapest Microscope Now In Nigeria. Distribtors Wanted! / Soya Lecithin For Sale In Lagos / Reliable Shipping Agent Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.