Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Wizkid Officially Break The Sad News To His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage:"i Quit Our L - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Officially Break The Sad News To His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage:"i Quit Our L (2544 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Want A Man That Matches My Energy (video) / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / Tiwa Savage: ‘I Don’t Check Price Tags No More’. Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Officially Break The Sad News To His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage:"i Quit Our L by Davidfash10000: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Wizkid, who Is always known for being a female heart throb And Ladies Man Has Come out straight This Time.

Whenever the famous singer Wizkid is seen with someone new, the fans start talking about his romantic life. He surely has had an eventful time with his multiple previous girlfriends. This time, however, Wizkid really overcame even himself. His alleged girlfriend seems to be none other than the most famous female singer in Nigeria, Tiwa Savage!

Everybody knows and loves the music of Wizkid, his stage presence, and unique voice. He is one of Nigeria’s brightest stars in history.

These are the main reasons why Wizkid’s life is always in the public eye, and he is unable to date someone without the media watching their every move. The same thing could be said about Tiwa Savage, the most recognized female pop singer in Nigeria, That is why Nigerians were really shaken when the news about Wizkid and Tiwa Savage’s alleged romantic relationship appeared.

Wizkid has Officially Broken the sad news to Tiwa Savage Saying I quit our supposed Love and continue with our Friendship.

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wyednGSeiQ

Re: Wizkid Officially Break The Sad News To His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage:"i Quit Our L by Davidfash10000: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
smiley
Re: Wizkid Officially Break The Sad News To His Girlfriend Tiwa Savage:"i Quit Our L by BOOMnaija(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Those who believed there was a love relationship between u two in d first place should go and have their brain checked....olodo.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo In Throwback Photo With Timaya And Dr Sid / Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink / Actor Timini Egbuson Buys Himself A Brand New Range Rover To Celebrate 34th Bday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.