Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink (2541 Views)

Kaffy In Nnewi, Tours Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant (Photos) / Tobi Bakre's Father, Alex, Miracle & Tobi Pictured Together / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Marayesa1: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
Popular energy drink Fearless made its entry into the Nigerian market in 2017 and has grown steadily, to become a household name with a track record of changing the game in the industry.

The Fearless brand started 2021 on a highly energetic and disruptive note, with its TVC which featured two of Naija’s finest, Kaffy and Tobi Bakre. This ad expresses everything the brand stands for and does so effortlessly; from the storyline, the drama, the attention to detail, the brilliant choreography, costume design, the visual effects, the Naija vibe and ultimately the suspense.

Fearless who is currently the market leader in the Energy drink space has clearly proven with this ad that they show no signs of relenting and will constantly drive innovation with their brand offerings.
The ad also conveys the premium appeal the brand has constantly placed on its products.

Overall, the TVC does a great job of communicating the brand essence while connecting with the nuances of the target audience.
Have you seen the Fearless TVC?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dL2wNr9ODk

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Niswayne19: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fearless energy drink still the best. I love this
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by AlmaIganishire: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fearless Energy drink making us proud ���
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by saxby(f): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nice challenge, though I don't think he's a match for the dance queen

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Kunja2: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
I once had a taste of this energy drink one time, I must say it's a very good brand. Absolutely wonderful. Even for the fact that one can take it in the go is what makes it unique.
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by AlmaIganishire: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
Team Redberry won this battle ��
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Melaninprincess(f): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Saw the ad on twitter and I liked it. Kaffy will finish Tobi. Kaffy is a fearless boss

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
I don't know what Tobi is thinking. grin
He stood no chance against Kaffy.
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Jacku: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Oh! So it's Rite that owns this drink? They own rite gala and bigi. These guys Sha. I've been seeing this brand everywhere but I've not tried it. Lemme go get it first and see if it's worth the hype.
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Sandrabanjo: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2021
A very interesting and dynamic series. This is what they call effective and efficient marketing. The team that put it all together is dope...
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Izzyleeminho: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
I love the way, their ads are done, it targets their specific audience, constructively. But kaffy's moves are top notch. I have drank some of the products most especially, the dark colored variant, omoooooo so refreshing especially when chilled tongue

Partnering with celebrities is a cool way to market your products, to increase your sales. Would love to try the other variant too tongue tongue

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Spleez: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
I love the fact that the brand have partnered with lots of brands, this would definitely help them, celebrities would help them pull more audiences.

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Spleez: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
I love the pattern of this ads, it'd definitely drive more audience. It's quite appealing.
I can't really say, this is the person that would emerge as the winner, but Tobi Bakare has upper hand, due to his consistency and modern lifestyle.

Basically, fearless energy drink is very okay and topnotch amongst its contemporaries, personally I love it. And concerning the dance, Kaffy killed it, she tried.

When you taste fearless energy drink, you'll know its second to none. It's very nice and effective

I love the fact that the brand have partnered with lots of brands, this would definitely help them, celebrities would help them pull more audiences.

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by 01Kingsley: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wow! Look at how revitalized and energized Kaffy is throughout the video, with her energy and concentration, Tobi stands no chance to face her. My first time of taking the drink, I really loved the taste and I felt revitalized and I concentrated on all the things I have to do.

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Marshyt: 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fearless drink is absolutely one of the best energy drink right now. Super good for all
Tobi bakare is definitely winning this tho, he's 100% up for this. No cap!
Fearless drink has been my favorite drink since some few months ago, I love it and I easily get it whenever I want to
Tobi bakare's moves' definitely dope, he showed a great passion for it
Fearless drinks is so nice cos it provides me with energy to always do the needful
Partnering with celebrities is a better way of pulling audience for the brand

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Aybukky: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is really dope. It is the way kaffy is hitting the steps for me, she is so good.Tobi stands no chance, kaffy is going to beat him hands down��
A friend got me the red Berry for overnight reading and I have to say ritefoods finished work ehnn. No wonder dreylo is always talking about it on Twitter.
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Izzyleeminho: 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
The time and energy put into the choreography would be much ohh. Cause this ad is well done shaa. They all really tried

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
The ads is very good and well created. Kaffy is following the periodic variation in the loudness of the sound and I see her winning.

Fearless has always been my favorite even though I take it once in a while. Being a non-alcoholic drink makes me to like it. They have partnered with celebrities and this has made Fearless acceptable everywhere.
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by bovage(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
The ads are so captivating and attention catchy.
Whoever says Kaffy can't win this contest has not checked the ads video. Kaffy's energy was on the next level. I couldn’t stare away.

I always take the fearless drink to fresh up my day. You too can do the same wink. Aside the refreshing taste of the drink, I love the fact that the brand has partnered with amazing celebrities cool cool that will definitely allow the brand to reach more audience.

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by liljayjer: 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
The Ad is a very thoughtful and catchy one. Kaffy killed the dance more because she put more energy into it and i really love to take the fearless drink, makes me fearless just as the name implies. Partnering with lots of celebrities is also a very nice approach as it will be a great eye opener for people to want to see more Ads and love the drink more.

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fearless has come to stay. No shaking. It has won the heart of Nigerians.

This ads will create enough awareness needed and it will bring about unprecedented transformation even to the company

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by aj100: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fearless is a good drink, the advert is top notch, Kaffy is the best dancer I know, Tobi doesn't come close to her
But that fearless drink ehn, I love it, i personally take it when working on jobs overnight,

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by paduzman: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
This fearless commercial is epic, I love the concept used and energy, though when when it comes to dancing I doubt Tobi has anything on Kaffi
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by ItrendNaija(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Fearless did well by bringing in Kaffi. She makes every Ad 5 times better. Tobi did well too. Overall, great stuff by fearless
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Sopstix(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
This Ad is concise and it passes the message perfectly- I watched it over and over again.
In my opinion, nobody beats Kaffy at it jare- Energy poor! But the both of them did well on the advert.
I started taking Fearless sometime last year and I love it. The brand has done very well with it's marketing strategy usually partnering with celebrities, I actually heard about the drink for the first time via an Ad on Twitter, their contents are always engaging and awesome. I love it!

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Sandrabanjo: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
One thing I can say about this ads is that its powerful. Kudos to the team who created it, its amazing and just like d name of d drink -Fearless... I laugh tire at Tobi's moves... But it was lit sha..
Am not a fan of energy drinks but I fell in love with Fearless after seeing my boss drink it everyday at noon.. Like I actually had to sip the remnants of her bottle one day to see what she saw in d drink and trust me I wasn't disappointed. Especially after I saw so many commercials of d drink on IG and Twitter with all those celebrities repping them... Who no like better thing... Me self I now drink Fearless to be fearless..

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Franktom247(m): 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
This Ad is top notch, the best I have seen in a long while.

Kaffy's moves are legendary Tobi has nothing on her jare.
I really enjoy the fearless drink on long work or study filled days. It's has a crazy nice vibe of its own.
My favorite remains the red berry
I love the brand's idea of partnering with celebrities
A big Shout out to them
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by ola31701: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2021
I once had a taste of this energy drink one time, I must say it's a very good brand. Absolutely wonderful. Even for the fact that one can take it in the go is what makes it unique.
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by JOSSYPRINTS: 3:10am On Feb 25, 2021
This ads sure is captivating, I love it ...
I think Kaffy is obviously the winner ...
I just love fearless drink, I love it refreshing taste especially when chilled...
Kaffy surely got the best dance moves
Celebrities partnership has also been a great boost for any product, it's such a nice move to partner with celebrities.

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by OctoberEleven: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2021
I love fearless Energy, I love the commercials but they should make fearless Energy drink in a Can too
Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Jayjerjay: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2021
I love the fearless drink, the soothing taste and i also love the commercials, so intriguing and Kaffy has more capability to win the dance contest because she's a greater dancer compared to her competitor.

And also partnering with top celebrities will bring about greater outreach to people who follow those celebrities and anticipate each post from their social media pages...

Re: Tobi Bakre Challenge Kaffy In A Breaktaking TVC For Fearless Energy Drink by Sandrabanjo: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2021
This ad is powerful like, its straight to the point.. Kudos to the team that brought it up.. U just want to watch it to the end. I never knew Tobi could dance, his moves were lit though.. But Kaffi will always be the best.. I am not a fan of energy drinks .. I hate them but I was tempted to try it after seeing my boss take Fearless every noon.. I had to sip the remnants of her bottle one day to try it out and I wasn't disappointed. Especially after seeing all those ads and the celebs repping them. Who no like better thing, me self I join the geng.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Boys (benefit Boys) Resume School With New Car, Then Chase Away Their Phys / 20 Breathtaking Pictures Of Nicki Minaj And Cardi B Slaying Like Queens / SEE What This Guy And His Girlfriend Are Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.