Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Daddy Freeze “10 Years Ago, I Was In A Horrible Marriage, I Was Depressed'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze “10 Years Ago, I Was In A Horrible Marriage, I Was Depressed'' (456 Views)

Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) / Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze “10 Years Ago, I Was In A Horrible Marriage, I Was Depressed'' by PalmchatApp: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
Controversial on air personality, Daddy Freeze while Reminiscing on his life about a decade ago, said he was in a horrible marriage and was going through depression while his colleagues at work hated his guts.

Read his posts below;

This #10yearschallenge really got me thinking…..

10 years ago I was doing quite well financially, substantially better than I am now. I could walk into a shop and spend money on a rolex, mille or a Cartier watch without thinking twice….

I was also doing a lot in the Pentecostal church I was attending then….But the ‘doing well’ ended there. I was in a horrible marriage, I was going through depression and my colleagues at work hated my guts, in short there was a hole in my soul.

Read more here; http://aftrending.com/daddy-freeze-10-years-ago-i-was-in-a-horrible-marriage-i-was-depressed/

Re: Daddy Freeze “10 Years Ago, I Was In A Horrible Marriage, I Was Depressed'' by Redoil: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
Very rubbish na freezer talk am
Re: Daddy Freeze “10 Years Ago, I Was In A Horrible Marriage, I Was Depressed'' by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

See What Banky W Has To Say About Wizkid Not Present At His Wedding / Star Lager Unveils Burna Boy As New Brand Ambassador / Cardiff City Hold Tribute Ahead Of Their First Home Match Since Sala's Disappear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.