Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) (43098 Views)

Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by sammy99(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2019
Abeyjide:
I know without afonja,you can't survive inlife
lol,d thing pain am well o

abeg who afonja don eep?

Or is it to b wailing sai bubu up and down with an empty stomach?
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
baliyubla:
The first state in the bag from the SW for the PDP. Osun people are tired of the APC government of hunger and "modulated Salary".

Let's see how the Federal government will send 50 thousand troops to the state to rig this time, since its a general election.
Man,let me tell you the real fact about Osun,Buhari will win osun hand down,if you judge by the last guber election, you are OYO,a lot of people boycotted that guber a sign of protest, if you know,you man.
I'm in osun.
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
dokie:

Just continue yarning dust. Monki.
Be ya nama
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by buchibrand(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
PDP and APC campaign has taken over, please when will AsuuStrikeEnd
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2019
jamezman:

Never Again will I know peace and love in life.
NEVER AGAIN Will slavery and extreme poverty loose hold of ME AND MY ENTIRE GENERATION
Never Again!
Will I appreciate as the Naira under this PMB regime....
AMEEN
WOE BETIDE YOU JOIN.
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by nwanyionitsha: 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Tareq1105:

My fear is about Atiku if he fails considering the money he has spent so far.

Let me reiterate that Pdp won't win One state in South West.

I can bet this.
Are you the only voter in the SW ?
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
omonaijiria:

Agbaya pele hooooo
alaiye kini wahala re pelu mi? must I.support wot u support? abi kini wahala eyin pdp yii gan

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by Elexdallas(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
omo,
pdp and apc, all na same crook

Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by ejimatic: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Shown live on Ait.
OK thank you .....noted
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Baba go-slow
Thats how he will cause go slow tomorrow in kwara to trap saraki

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by buharitill2023: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Emeks008:
i thought some buhari supporters on nairaland said osun belongs to APC?

next month is going to be full of surprises from the result that will be trooping in from SW

i dont know how some apc supporters on nairaland going to convince this people to vote for APC All because Osinbanjo is the son of the soil.

hunger doesn't understand the language called "OMO WA NI OSINBANJO E DI BO FUN"

AN hungry man is an angry man
how will thief atiku and obigot feed them,
thief atiku want to feed 200m Nigerians with 125m loaves of bread stolen from Dubai and 100m fishes obigot stole from china.

I pitting the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by Shezkid01(m): 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2019
I reside in alekuwodo.. people from Ibadan also came to Oshogbo for the rally.. I don't even trust we Yoruba.... all this crowds na scam for their mind dem know who dem go vote for.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2019
sammy99:
D afonjas are feeling d hunger

even aregbesola will b shocked on how apc will lose his state

#atikulation everywher.

They lost the Governorship elections.

It didn't matter.

They rigged it.
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Its today I know that pictures from most campaigns are fake. Freedom Park, Osogbo where the campaign took place is not as big for crowd as its been shown here. I don't know crowd will be pictured here when Buhari come and state stadium which is very spacious than Freedom Park of Atikuloosing people.
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Osun has spoken. Atikulated cheesy
.... to nairaland atikuloosers.
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2019
ejimatic:
Many of the pictures in this thread are lies.I know freedom park well in osogbo and what it can contain.Locations in this pictures are bigger than the park itself. most of the pics here were taken elsewhere and inserted in this thread Freedom park is limited in space unlike what is portrayed here......
Wallahi, Tallahi. Na tru you talk. I know that place more Ipobatikuloosers on this Platform.
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by MikkieEl: 12:30am On Jan 16, 2019
olajizz01:
Man,let me tell you the real fact about Osun,Buhari will win osun hand down,if you judge by the last guber election, you are OYO,a lot of people boycotted that guber a sign of protest, if you know,you mfan.
I'm in osun.

Which local govt in Osun?
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 1:07am On Jan 16, 2019
www.Looters Party aka P D P fake news,fake pictures. com. where in Osun state did these fake pictures came from.
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by HarmattanRain: 3:16am On Jan 16, 2019
Atikthiefu
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by HarmattanRain: 3:18am On Jan 16, 2019
Nigerians una Mumu never do? You do not only have the option of APC = PDP. TakeNigeriaBack
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by edupedia: 4:19am On Jan 16, 2019
baliyubla:
The first state in the bag from the SW for the PDP. Osun people are tired of the APC government of hunger and "modulated Salary".

Let's see how the Federal government will send 50 thousand troops to the state to rig this time, since its a general election.

....Olodo...
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by Moukandjo: 6:45am On Jan 16, 2019
goodnessme1:
We yorubas will vote for buhari so that the presidency will come to west after buhari,we dont care if buhari is doing well or not,
all we want is for osibanjo take over if buhari die or after other four years of him.
Shukudi wey dey claim Yoruba, you must really think Yorubas are as daft as the drug-peddling gorilla descendants, ba?
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by naijajobx: 7:18am On Jan 16, 2019
smiley
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by oyatz(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2019
Aregbesola/APC mismanaged the economy of Osun State and brought untold hardship to the State like never before.

He caused the defeat of APC in the last election and he himself was electorally humiliated in his native Ijeshaland before the FG rigging machinery was activated to hijack the victory from the opposition.

Aregbesola is the most hated politician now in Osun State. If he campaigns for you, you will lose in Osun State because of protest votes due to transferred aggression.

Yohh:
The venue used, Nelson Mandela Park is a legacy of an APC govt in d state.
That place was an hideout for touts during PDP regime in d state
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by Tizu(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2019
sammy99:
D afonjas are feeling d hunger

even aregbesola will b shocked on how apc will lose his state

#atikulation everywher.

But how can Aregbe be surprised , didn't PDP win in last governorship election in Osun ? Why do you think they are fighting the CJN ?
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by Shikini: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2019
Racoon:
And zombies of this catastrophic government kept saying PDP is dead and buried? PDP may disappoint in the past but APC have done worst.So PDP welcome back.
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by ksbusari(m): 9:12am On Jan 16, 2019
omonaijiria:

Have you received your garri
No, waiting for Ur Dad to receive first.
Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by sammy99(m): 9:16am On Jan 16, 2019
Tizu:

But how can Aregbe be surprised , didn't PDP win in last governorship election in Osun ? Why do you think they are fighting the CJN ?

aregbesola will b thinking his only hope is to help buhari lockdown osun state but he will surely b dissapointed again.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: PDP Presidential Campaign In Osun (Photos) by Nifemi2512(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2019
Obviously,Osun is PDP.
The voice of the people will tell this time around,as there won't be any space for the so-called inconclusive election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) / What Is A Presidential Yacht? Thecable Takes You Into The World Of The Big Toy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.